Were Ram Kapoor and Eva Grover more than co-stars

ahmadraza82 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Over the weekend there was some strange buzz about Ram Kapoor and Eva Grover

Though Eva is no longer part of Ram's show, there is news that Eva, who played his on-screen stepmother and Ram were more than mere co-stars! Phew!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
already posted!! 

yar i am seriously now getting offended at the media!! koi lehaz nhn both are actors with kids they dnt think a min how the families will feel?

i feel fivr pls c.lose all eva ram threads it is disgusting to read i have too much respect for both 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really guys, this is utter rubbish and disgusting, how come the media people make up stories like this, can't co stars be friends?, what is the big deal if they are close friend, does that mean they are dating each other, goshhh, these media people are actually interested in cooking up stories, he thing is that Ram Kapoor is actually a prankster and always pulling legs of his co stars which is actually in turn is good and enjoyable, and people come up with stories regarding that, it is really ridiculous, we should at least respect them and we don't have the right to discuss about their personal life, so plz just close the topic
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Already posted.

Topic closed.

Regards,
BALH DT