Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranveer and Deepika in Shaad Ali's next?

chandaursitare thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shaad film waits for Ram Leela

By Subhash K Jha, Mumbai Mirror | Dec 3, 2012, 10.12 AM IST

Shaad film waits for Ram Leela
Shaad

While he hasn't directed a film since Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom (2007), Shaad Ali will have to wait some more before he starts his next project Kill Dill starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.

Reason being both actors are currently busy with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela and Shaad, who is a huge fan of Bhansali's work and who wants to cast both Ranveer and Deepika in his film, has no qualms about waiting for Ram Leela to get over before he starts work on his next. Asource close to the film said, "Having decided on his pal Ranveer for the film, Shaad thought he would start his film by January 2013 by sharing Ranveer's dates with Bhansali. But now Shaad also wants his other pal Deepika in the film. That means both artistes have to be free of their commitment to Bhansali's Ram Leela before plunging into Shaad's Kill Dill."
Apparently, Shaad rang up Bhansali to discuss the dates issue and it was mutually agreed Shaad would wait for Ram Leela to get over.
"It's not just about dates, Ranveer also needs to look different for Shaad's film. In Ram Leela, he sports a moustache and beard. In Kill Dill, he needs to be clean-shaven," the source added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So Bollywood has found another nariyal in DeePad.  ðŸ˜†
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love them both - Ranveer and Deepika.

I am hoping that Sanjay Leela Bhansali does not mess up the movie Ram Leela. He used bright colors and story like HDDCS and not another Sawaariya.😉

I hope hat movie is a BUGE hit as I like both Deepika and Ranveer..