Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Woohoo AA..!!!I'm First...Yayyy...!!🥳

Haven't read it yet..will comment later..😉

Just wanted to celebrate my victory over other readers in one of most popular FF's first...LOL..😆😆

------------------------xxx------------------------------

Awesome update AA..!!👏👏I hope you know no one can BBB Dipz the way you can, not even the original writers..!!😃😆😆You DO have fun with her character don'tcha...??😉

I'm still ROFL-ing over "You're not even a bump on the road, you're a pebble in my shoe" crack..🤣🤣🤣And Miya-Biwii both love kicking her out of the room here.LOL.

It was hot, sizzling and full of humour dear.Can't wait for the epilogue.!!😊

P.S - Thank you Alicia for convincing AA.I'm ever so grateful to you.!!!😃😳

Deepali is just very entertaining to make fun of- she's like a whack-a-mole: One hit and they still keep coming up!
Glad you enjoyed!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

LOVE IT WHEN MADHU GIVES IT BACK TO DIPALI

POOR DIPS IS NO MATCH FOR THE THAKURIAN
THEY THREW WATER ALL OVER HER
GREAT UPDATE AND PASSIONATE TOO

Thank you- glad you enjoyed the passion!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey dear

Love the update
RK is RK
Love the way Madhu handled Deepali
Really enjoyed it
waana read more
so do try to continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet

Glad you enjoyed Madhu's BBB of Dips! Thanks for commenting!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliciaZA

I LOVED IT!! Another aMaZiNg chapter proving why this is my favourite Rishbala story:-). I adore this Thakurein Madhu - a real sherni with fire and pride. Admire her confidence tremendously. Leave superstar RK, it was Madhu that stole this chapter with her brilliant (or should I say your hehe) brilliant dialogue baazi:). The line "hopped, skipped, jumped..." had me laughing out loud. But the line "throw water on you to dampen your enthusiasm" killed me lmao. The CVs should be reading your dialogues!!

Thank u, thank u, THANK U 4 being so kind and writing an Epi:-). I needed to say gudbye to ur Rishbala properly and am so excited for the Epi:-). As always, I want to say how amazing your writing and plot is. And ask why arent u writing professionally when ur so gud?? Racing off to read the uncensored version of AA now. Happy writing and traveling until ur next post. And I hope ur enjoying the new track of MEIEJ as much as me:-)!

No problem about the epi! It's always nice to have such ardent readers- with the show going as it is, it's reviews like yours that give me the inspiration to actually write! So thank you!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nuts-

WOW!! It was☺️ Loved it. Haha!! Poor Dips never gets enough of taking humiliation does she? Poor woman! When will she grow up. RK and Madhu seem to be obsessed with each other 😆 Great part. Waiting for the epilogue.

Dips is like a yoyo- no matter how far you spin it, it always comes back! Glad you enjoyed!
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon  cont soon 
apolloartemis thumbnail
So now we come upon the epilogue! I do apologize to all my patient readers- I've had to study for exams, start on my dissertation and look for jobs. Plus, with the current track and Madhu being all Revegebala my inspiration was a bit dry for a happy epilogue. But you're support gave me the kick I needed to get this done, so thank you!
I'd like to thank AliciaZA and Dilnasheen and dedicate this chapter to them. They've been my consistent supporters and cheerleaders while I write my stuff! Dear's this is for you. It's short, but heartfelt and I hope you like it

Epilogue: And they all lived happily ever after

"No, no no! Move this to its proper position!" Bittuji cried to the men moving the furniture. "Bhabiji has left specific instructions for this- can't any of you read!"

"Bittuji do calm down." Radha said, coming into the room, smiling at the flustered man. "There is still time to get everything fixed before the party has to start. Has Madhu's family arrived yet?"

"Chief and Bhabhiji are with them now. As you know, Dadima is getting older in years, and it takes a while to get around with her."

"So we have more time than we thought. So you need not worry about being late."

"But-!"

"Bittuji, please be calm. Deep, soothing, breaths" Radha grinned, moving to help the poor servants.

XXX

"So you're step-family is not going to be there? Pity. I've heard such lovely stories from Madhu." Yuvraj drawled.

"Unfortunately they declined to visit from their home in Bangkok." RK replied, busy with his phone. "Such a shame."

"You didn't even wait two years before you managed to kick them all out, huh? Guess you wanted RK all to yourself." Trishna teased her sister, who pouted in reply.

"I didn't kick them out." Madhu insisted mulishly, frowning at her grinning husband. "I simply got fed up with their antics and gave them the option of leaving the house or…"

"Getting thrown out in a discreet manner, with no resources to retaliate." RK interjected helpfully, going back to his phone at Madhu's glare. Yuvraj laughed.

"I expected no less of you Madhu." Dadima said, eyes closed as she lay on the sofa. "You are a chaudrahin. It is in your blood to stamp out snakes."

"And you're mother-in-law stays with you?" Padmini asked softly, stroking Trishna's hair.

Madhu nodded. "Once she was exposed to all of Kuku Bhatia's lies and double dealings, she chose to stay with us. I wanted her to divorce him, but…"

"But we cannot make choices for others, right Biwi?" RK completed the sentence, moving to where his wife was seated and flinging his arm over her shoulder.

"Right." Madhu agreed wishfully.

"So when is this party?" Trishna interjected, eager to change the subject before Madhu became melancholy over the fact that her mother in law refused to leave her husband.

Madhu brightened. "Tonight. It celebrates RK's 5 years in the industry. I've been working quiet hard at it."

"Madhu's become quiet the taskmaster since she came to Mumbai. I think my cast and crew fear her more than they do me."  RK joked.

Madhu rolled her eyes. "I simply hold no tolerance for temper tantrums, yours or anybody else's. The more professionaly you do work, the more efficient you are. Which means you come home faster."

"So spoiled!" Yuvraj teased. Madhu pouted again.

"I merely take what is my due brother." She replied haughtily. "And what is my due is my husband. With me."

"Always." RK whispered, cuddling close.

"Oi! Spare my eyes!" Yuvraj cried, grinning as both husband and wife rolled their eyes at him.

XXX

"Ladies and gentlemen!" RK's voice boomed over the room, causing those very few who had not been paying attention to turn to him. The man was at the center of the room, his wife by his side. Everyone in the party admired the stunning couple, cooing at the good luck of RK to find such a beautiful wife, and the good luck of Madhu to have gotten RK's attention.

"I would like to thank you all for coming today, and of course, to being fortunate enough to merit my attention. It makes you the lucky few!" Clapping abounded at the speech and Madhu discreetly rolled her eyes at her sniggering brother.

"I would also like to thank the industry for all the support they gave me, to Bittuji for being my steadfast companion, and last, by most definitely not the least, to my wife." He turned to her, smiling down at the radiant face.

"Madhu, since you have come into my life, you have transformed it completely. You're beautiful, kind, generous, gentle…but with a core of steel. So, Madhubala Rishab Kundra, would you do me the honor of remarrying me?"

Madhu blushed, as shrieks erupted from the audience at the romantic proposal, nodding and smiling. RK grinned, swopping in to place a quick, but deep kiss on her lips, scandalizing the contingent from Motihari.

"Why do you want to get remarried?" She asked him subtly, smiling as they received congratulations from the people surrounding them. RK hummed, thoughtful as he bought Madhu closer to him.

"This is the 5 year anniversary of my entering the film industry." He finally said. "An event that changed my life. Five years is a long time. And I want to mark it by going back to another event that change my life. You."

"I'm an event?"

"You're a natural phenomenon. Like a tornado or a tsunami. I didn't have a chance." RK replied, grinning.

Madhu's answering smile was soft. "What I am is a match for you. No more and no less. If I'm a tsunami, you're a tsunami. If I'm a tornado, you're a tornado."

She pulled him away from the others, pushing him subtly to a secluded corned.

"About the wedding…"

"Yes?" RK encouraged. Madhu took a breath, marshaling her courage. "We'll have to do it soon…because if we wait more than a few months, my clothes won't fit."
"Clothes won't fit…" RK repeated her question, puzzled until he realized what she was saying. His eyes widened. "Madhu…"

"I'm pregnant." She said softly. RK started at her belly, hands reaching up to caress the smooth skin. Madhu placed her hands above his, anchoring him in place.

"This is…." RK raised his eyes to hers, stunned. Madhu nodded sedately, smiling softly.

"I told you." She murmured to her still stupefied husband as she bought him into her arms. "You're mine and I am yours. And this child…this child is a symbol of that. Proof."

"Proof?" RK repeated, finally smiling. Madhu closed her eyes, hugging her husband tightly.

"Always yours." She murmured, smiling at his response.

"Always." He replied softly.

The End

Nyc epilogue. Perfect ending and what she kicked them out loved it 🤣

their child their symbol of love and show is crap these daysEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWSOME ENDING DEAR👏👏👏

luved it alot😳
Edited by sai.janu350 - 11 years ago
-Vinu- thumbnail
wow...!!! nicely written..!! 👏 loved it!