CID

Shraddha Musale enters wedlock PICS ADDED

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Shraddha Musale enters wedlock
                                                               Deepak and Shraddha

Television actress Shraddha Musale, who has acted in the serial Miley Jab Hum Tum, and has been appearing in the detective series C.I.D. since 2007 as Dr Tarika, tied the knot with Lucknow lad, Deepak Tomar on Thursday. 

"We were introduced to each other by my mom a year back. We took our own time to know each other," said Shraddha, adding, "Waise dekha jaye toh yeh arranged marriage hai, but over this one year, love ho gaya tha humein." 

Interestingly, Shraddha and Deepak, who got married in a temple on Thursday morning, will be throwing not one but three receptions in three different cities. "I chose to get married in a temple 'cos I had always wanted my wedding to be like that. Ek mandir se achchi jagah nahi ho sakti shaadi karne ke liye. You have that perfect ambience for the saat pheras. 

Now, since I am from Ahmedabad and Deepak from Lucknow, toh do receptions toh each city mein bante hi hain
. And since both of us are working in Mumbai, the third one will take place there. It is so funny that I will be busy preparing for my receptions all this month."--- is that means no Tji for a while 

source : TOI

source : FB - CID cast at Shraddha's reception - found these two pics on FB , if anyone comes cross any more pics please feel free to share the here 😛

Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice...Congratulations to her... and... kya pata .. shayad Tji ki party ke bahaane ... Duo ke kuch pics mil jaaye 😛
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Congratulations to the newly weds and wish them a happy married life 😃

actually more than SM's wedding news her ' busy 1 month schedule' made me more excited to share this news which hints her absence during ACP Special series 😉 NOM ...  

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: astonish

Nice...Congratulations to her... and... kya pata .. shayad Tji ki party ke bahaane ... Duo ke kuch pics mil jaaye 😛

Exactly...duo dancing...or at least attending her wedding...in some nice clothes. I hope Daya sir will wear something other than the black striped shirt at least to a wedding...😛

And yes..Congrats to her. Wishing her a happy future. 😊
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats Wedded Couple...👏👏
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a great news !! Congrats Shraddha ... kaam toh chaltha rehta hai take a break and enjoy for a nice long time 😃
-Twinkles- thumbnail
exactly kaam tho chalta rehta hai ... 

I wish her to solely concentrate over her receptions which are said to be lined up for a month , infact if she ever thinks to extend it to another 2,3,4, months , I would be even more happy for her , bechari  never had a proper break in these 5 long years 

she must take a lonnnggg holiday 😃
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to SM!!

About tji's absence, its the time to disco 😆Edited by -Shruti - 11 years ago
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats SM..
may u lead a happy married life 😊

mano86 thumbnail