forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
piya is suffering from a bad disease..her disease is like that she can not tell it to anyone..if she will..nobody's gonna believe her..or act to believe but will laugh at her secretly..she can tell it one person..abhay..her husband..nothing should be hidden from a husband..especially if its about any disease.

But the problem is piya is not in a deep relation with abhay..wont be..they got married only 23days ago.even she can not call him 'tum' yet.she calls him 'aap' by mistake.actually it is not easy to call 'tum' to such a serious person..she tries not to call both of these..like she doesnt say,'tum coffee loge?'she says ,'coffee du.?'but it is not possible to run a long conversation,like that..and the main point is that person is very clever.whenever she talks like that he smiles and says 'it is difficult to call me tun,hai na?'

It is not her fault at all.piya's age is only 18..and abhay's age is at least
28..10years older than her.he looks more aged because if his serious face.
but piya has no regret about this.husbands shouldnot be look like kids.above all the person is very nice..nice and intelligent..intelligent aged husband is better than young fool husbands.
At wedding night piya was so scared of thinking many things.her heart was beating so fast..she was totally sweating..he understood it certainly.he came closer to her and said 'are u scared??what is so scary here tell me..
Piya felt like she was fainting...abhay then said in a soft voice 'there is nothing to be scared..sleep now..'
Something was in his voice..piya's fear was gone in a sec.and she fall asleep soon..late night when she woke up she saw he was sleeping beside her turning his face other side..she was up for sometimes and again fall asleep.she woke up very late at morning..he was not there then.

23days is not enough time to know anyone..but piya thinks that the person is nice..very nice..she can tell about her problem to a man like him..but there is a problem..there is a link between abhay and her diseases..so she cant.but she has to tell it to somebody..or she will get mad.maybe she already has become a bit mad.she always gets tensed..she shivers after the sunset.her heart becomes hard because of thrust.she drinks lots of water still her thrust doesnt down..she gets panicked to hear a little sound..like oneday to hear the sound of window she jumped with fear..and all the coffee in her hand fall into her saree..thank god no one was there..if there was anyone..he would very surprised to see her like this...like his uncle got surprise to see her.

HE came to visit her..he was strangely staring at her and asked 'piya whats happened to you?'
'nothing mama,u say how r u?'
'forget about me.why r u looking like this?'
'like what?'
'dark circles under ur eyes..voice sounds broken.'
'actually i caught cold..thats it.'
Piya coughed sometimes to make her uncle understand that she is telling the the truth.but her uncle didnt agree..'are u sure everything is ok?'
'yes mama..everything is fine'
Her uncle wasnt satisfied with her answer.he remained serious . took two sip from the tea and said 'i should leave now' and went away without looking at her..
Edited by ririrararaatry - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.alone thumbnail
part b
Only after half an hour latter of her uncle's leaving her aunty came to her..ofcourse her uncle sent her..she almost shout to see piya..'what i saw u one week before and now what r u ??whats rhe matter?clearly tell me.''
'nothing matter 'piya smiled.
Aunty said in angry voice 'if u do not tell me. i'll ask damadji.when will he come??'
'he will return at 8.u dont need to ask him anything.i'm telling u.'
'tell me.dont hide anything.'
Piya almost whispered 'i get scare mami'
'scare what?'
'i see something...i dont know what i see..'
'dont make any puzzle.clearly say what do u see..'
This time piya started sobbing 'i thing i'm getting mad..i see something..'
What she actually sees her aunty many times tried to ask but couldnt.piya answers all her questions with out that.
'do u like ur husband?'
'yes'
'does he scare u?'
'what r u asking.why would he scare
me.'
'do u sleep with him at night?'
Piya turned red saying 'yes'
'does he wake u up late night?'
'what r u asking mami?'
'answer me.'
'no.he does not.'
Aunty stayed there long time..she saw the whole house.there are two survents mariya and panchi🤣...she talked with them
but couldnt solve the mystery.she really
wished to talk with abhay about this.but she couldnt for piya..piya was crying
and saying 'mami if u tell anything to
him,i'll take poison,i swear i will.'
She didnt asked anything.she knows that how daring is piya..she really can do this..abhay returned at 8:30pm.she talked with abhay sometimes and went to her home with unsatisfaction.what happened to piya? What she sees?
Piya herself doesnt know what happened to her.after her aunty's return, her heart starts beating fast.she is feeling very hot..feels like she cant breath...

They finished their dinner and went to sleep.abhay fall asleep very fast.today also.he is sleeping as usell.awake is piya.she got thrust in a few moment..havvy thrust..she has to go to the side room to drink water.but she wont.never.impossible.her diseases was caught first time just for this reason.she almost died that night in fear.she should actually..coward girl like her should die..
that night she was sleeping peacefully.the weather was perfect for sleeping..she cannt spend the whole night sleeping..she has to wake up for drinking water or going washroom..that night also she woke up to drink water..abhay was sleeping with a thin blanket.strange habit he has.though the weather is so hot still he will sleep with blanket..piya placed the blanket a bit.. as he was sweating.
Piya got up from bed..the room was dark.the only light was in the side room.that room was abhay's study room.piya was searching for her sandals when she heard some noise in the side room.
Somebody cough in deep but low voice and placed chair.maybe its her hallucination..piya waited for while..no..there is no sound.then who was coughing in the side room?piya went to the room and froze with fear.abhay was sitting in the chair.he looked at her and asked 'want to say anything?'
How many time passed one sec or the whole time..she doesnt know.she ran to her room and fall on the bed.she was shivering..maybe she was fainting.abhay woke up.he turned and asked 'what happened?'..piya said 'nothing'..
Abhay said in sleepy voice 'sleep.why r u awake?'and he fall asleep.piya was awake holding abhay the whole night..long and horrible night.she was lying on the bed holding her husband.but her senses were at the side room..she can clearly hear the small noises..like someone got up from chair.cough once.turning the pages of book.late night she heard that someone was walking at the balcony..is it her imagination?maybe.she fall asleep after the sunrise..
forever.alone thumbnail
part c
Piya woke up really late.abhay has gone to his office.maria and panchi are quarreling.piya's all fear is gone..she was laughing at her for scaring last night like that.she dreamed all those..ofcource it was just a nightmare.people see much more horrible nightmare than it..
She got up from the bed and called 'maria'
'yes mam'
'why r u quarreling.?'
'panchi broke a glass '
'so what.it wont be repair if u shout.stop it and make a cup of tea for me.'

Mariya went to make tea..piya got up from bed and went to washroom.after getting fresh piya sat in a chair with cup of tea in the balcony.maria came and gave her a letter..'what is this maria?'she asked. 'sir gave u that.'
Piya opened the letter.small chirkut

'piya,ur temper felt hot.think u have fever.be ready at evening.i'll take u to a doctor'

Piya suddenly feels good..what a nice person.nice and kind..she feels so lucky to have him.it is not a fault that its his second marriage..alas his first wife died only in 8 months of their marriage.he dint eager to marry after her death.he waites 2years.piya' s uncle aunty arranged her wedding with him ,she has no regret about this.they did a lot of things for her.her aunty gave her own jewelry.gifted her lots of saree's.how many people do the same.
Abhay's first wife's lots of saree are kept
here.dressing table is full of her cosmetics.everything is kept safely..there is big photo of her in the drawing room.really sweet face.

The doctor is abhay's friend.so he made lots of bad jokes.like he said to see piya 'bhabi why r u looking so skinny.is there any new member coming home?ha ha ha'
How can anybody make jokes like that to a girl who is just two weeks marred.pia was fuming with anger.
Doctor gave her lots of vitamins and said 'may be bhabi is not allowed to sleep at night.bhabi pls sleep at noon for that..or u'll fall sick..ha ha ha'
Piya came home with anger.but soon her anger turn into fear.fear to go one room to another room.to go balcony.when she went to washroom she felt like she has stuck there.in spite of opening the door she started to call maria..

forever.alone thumbnail
 last part
that night aga
in that happened.abhay is sleeping peacefully beside her..and she is clearly hearing that someone is walking in the balcony.piya made her understand that 'its maria..she is walking..abhay's footstep is not like that..should i go once.i should to clarify,.also my fear will gone..i should go and watch.'
Piya very safely got up from bed.she was shivering..but still she went there..and the person who was standing there said 'piya give me a glass of water.'
The man who is sleeping in the bed is the same man who is standing here..abhay..he is wearing the same vest pant.serious and depressed face..

Piya ran to her room.fall in the bed.here abhay is sleeping.what i saw there is wrong.what i heard is also wrong..something happened to me..very bad diseases..it will gone in morning.god make morning soon.very soon..she hold abhay tightly..abhay asked in sleepy voice 'what happened?'

Everything was really fine in morning.she felt ashamed to scare like that last night.after abhay's going office she normally tried to help maria in kitchen.maria asked 'mam r u ok?'
'i am fine.'
'mam pls go and have rest.i'm here to do everything'
'i have just got up from bed.i'm not tired.'
'may i make tea for u'
'ok..maria ur first mam also used to take tea like me?'
'yes,but she was not silent..she always listened song and etc.'
'how did she died?'
'dont know..suddenly she got mad..started to say she sees something.'
Piya Shockley asked 'what she saw?'
'two person..which one real which one fake.she couldnt understand.'
'i also dont understand what r u saying'
'sick woman's talk mam.who cares'
Piya was taking sip from tea without looking at maria..as if maria will understand everything.she doesnt want that,cause nothing happened to her..she is just suffering from a diseases..she will recover it soon..

Late night..its raining outside.piya is in abhay's arms.no sleep in her eyes..
There is noise in side room.sound of turning pages if books.placing chair's sound.

Piya hold abhay tightly and said 'suno'
Abhay woke up and asked 'what?'
Piya whispered 'no..nothing..tum so jao'

the end

this is inspired by my fav horror story...but i gave my own touch..sorry for those who already read this...dont beat me for that
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely os... It was truely a horror story 😉
Edited by shria - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry ria but i am confused wat this with two abhay and y pia see two abhay... is she really mad then wat abut abhay's first wife seeing same think... plz clear...Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os but still the mystery is not clear ❓ .do continue soon
forever.alone thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu1909

nice os but still the mystery is not clear ❓ .do continue soon

the story ended..its a horror story..so no mystery...its something that we can not explain..
forever.alone thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

sorry ria but i am confused wat this with two abhay and y pia see two abhay... is she really mad then wat abut abhay's first wife seeing same think... plz clear...

ok let me clear it
1.my name is not ria😉
2.about the story,yes piya sees two abhay..one who sleeps in the bed is real,2nd one is not..means thats a bhoot or whatever u wanna say...abhay's first wife also saw this and got mad and died..
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os
nice ending
thanks for the pm