Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: archanakarthik

Good point Harini  😊 you have beautifully explained first one it make sense but second Meera is so scared hearing both dogs barking and she also woke up in deep sleep i feel as a mother the first reaction seeing baby crying would be to pick up the baby to calm down 😕 i think to keep the suspense for tomorrow director asked gopi to not pick the baby😳

@bold i agree on .. i think Gopi doesn't pick her up until Rashi tells her the bolt is lose.. and yeah i guess ur both right the first thing you would do when u hear a baby cry is to pick them up but i think u are right at the point in bold. 

-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepikz

@bold i agree on .. i think Gopi doesn't pick her up until Rashi tells her the bolt is lose.. and yeah i guess ur both right the first thing you would do when u hear a baby cry is to pick them up but i think u are right at the point in bold. 

i felt like she waited  little bit long to pick up the baby may be as like Harini said it because of depression and also she might have scared of thinking ahems reaction to see dogs near meera as he had already scolded rashi and firmly told gopi to take care of Meera
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

i felt like she waited  little bit long to pick up the baby may be as like Harini said it because of depression and also she might have scared of thinking ahems reaction to see dogs near meera as he had already scolded rashi and firmly told gopi to take care of Meera

Yeah i felt like she wanted to say something too but left it thinking Ahem will maybe scold her😕... I also think Harini is right bout the depression thing.. i agree she is scared of Ahem's reactions but she is totally broke in the precap😭
-Archana- thumbnail

Yeah i felt like she wanted to say something too but left it thinking Ahem will maybe scold her😕... I also think Harini is right bout the depression thing.. i agree she is scared of Ahem's reactions but she is totally broke in the precap😭

yeah deepz precap looked so heart touching good things happen in this track are today we got a glimpse of angry ahem and responsible caring dad, tomorrow possessive and loving mother, rashi will understand taking care of baby and dog is not similar, modis will understand they cant get any stray dog in to the house😛
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
@ archana -

Yep.. good things happen suddenly with this track and i'm happy😊.. Yep the Modi's will understand they can't let two stray dogs in their house😛 and yep ur right Rashi i think the same she will understand taking care of the baby and a dog is not similar.. 😊  

Rashi tears when she says bye to the dogs will be tears of trimph for me finally these dogs are leaving😊.

And we can look forward the next track in happiness until it goes to our nerves

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
I hope u like a new cr on Devo

-Archana- thumbnail
Agree Deepz rashi tears are tears of trimph😊 for us today ahem is irritated when rashi was dancing and making faces to calm  down Meera he wanted to take care of her by himself It will really nice if next track is gohem bonding with Meera we know for sure side track is going to be urmi- kinjal partnership

Beautiful creation Deepz👏 she is having lovely smile😊
Edited by archanakarthik - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Agree Deepz rashi tears are tears of trimph😊 for us today ahem is irritated when rashi was dancing and making faces to calm  down Meera he wanted to take care of her by himself It will really nice if next track is gohem bonding with Meera we know for sure side track is going to be urmi- kinjal partnership

Beautiful creation Deepz👏 she is having lovely smile😊

Thank you Archana😃.

Yeah i agree Meera bounding track where by chances she gets replaced and Kinjal and Urmi partnership side track 🤢

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
-Archana- thumbnail

Thank you Archana😃.

Yeah i agree Meera bounding track where by chances she gets replaced and Kinjal and Urmi partnership🤢

Ohh no I don't want that to happen she is cutest baby. I feel like pulling her cheeks and kissing her😳 I love the way she look and smile at her dad😊
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
it does Archana watch this http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/635/saath-nibhana-saathiya/video/249428-gopi-is-tensed-as-her-child-gets-changed-during-the-process-of.htm

so she will be missing for a while sry for the info..