Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Manju Di:- Arey han, I completely forgot to notice it. Sandy was running in slow motion or rather i say she was performing slow motion dance form like Cockroaz of Dance India Dance last season. if you know him then. N yes, Your shared pictures on my birthday where AniKa attended U.K function was one of the bestest gift i have ever received. I've saved all of them. I'm gonna cherish them for a lifetime n will remember you as well.πŸ€— πŸ₯³

@Umdu Aunty:- I dunno what is Bhabho up to. I'm just happy to watch emotional BhaSan hug + SurYa scene of the last segment.☺️. Also I've to catch up with all episodes of this week.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Filmy yes...but good nonetheless...πŸ˜†

So push came to shove and Sandhya took the pen and handed Suraj his...what's the right word in English...cooking utensil.  And Suraj understood...his emotional attyachaar had won.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...he is his mother's son...and he knows how to push Sandhya's buttons.

I just wish if it comes down to this...that if Sandhya has agreed to continue studying...that she also put a condition before Suraj...that they won't do it in secrecy. 

Suraj could have easily used Bhabo's fears and angst about him giving up his dream...his shop...as leverage against Bhabo...to force her to change her mind about Sandhya's IPS dream.  Ultimately Bhbao is a mother and her Son's happiness means a lot to her...she may have caved in.

I don't know...If I were Sandhya...for whom, lying and deceit goes against her every principle, her very nature...I just couldn't study...knowing the sword was hanging over my head by just a thread.

There are confusing reports about the future track...so let's see what the CVs have in store for us.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
'Philmy episode' is an understatement πŸ˜†! Don't get me wrong; I enjoyed the episode! However, I wasn't holding my breath due to suspense and thrills, but because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe! πŸ˜†

First the rabri scene: seems a little OTT, but 'ek tasteless rabari ki keemat tum kya jaano, DABHians!' ... well ... I don't know either, ... but it was obviously enough to make Bhabho lock in her decision to dissuade Suraj!

Then the BhaSan convo: πŸ˜† To me, it looked like the scene from DDLJ; Bhabho, in Amrish Puri avatar, tells Sandhya: "Ja Sandhya .. jeelay apni zindagi! Ja beta Ja!!"   And then to top it all off, a BhaSan hug! πŸ˜² I think with this hug, BhaSan overtook SurYa in the number of hugs department! πŸ˜†

And now Sandhya fighting the universe to get to Suraj on time: She easily manages to do the one thing that we (in the real world) have so much difficulty with: getting an auto-rickshaw to stop . But after that, it was an uphill battle! A road block due to a burning building and of course, the rickshaw breaking down en route. Talk about philmy! I was surprised they didn't show Sandhya going into the burning building, saving a baby and a few kittens, putting out the blaze, carrying the auto-rickshaw to a mechanic shop ... before reaching Suraj at the last minute! But I guess the CVs didn't want to go overboard! πŸ˜‰  Throughout the whole scene I'm thinking: Sandhya meri jaan, you are the 3rd smartest person of your age in Rajasthan! Bas ek phone ghuma deti, I'm sure Suraj would've waited for you! πŸ˜³

But the last scene was no laughing matter! πŸ˜³ SurYa "naino se bole rabba rabba!" I would never have thought a 'karchi' could be so romantic πŸ˜†
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SamiR uncle...🀣🀣🀣!
You are too much!
Sooraj would never know his ghatiya rabri saved his dukaan!
And that DDLJ scene revisited...Sandy saving baby from burning building!🀣
I wish Sandy drove that auto-rickshaw all by herself...πŸ˜†

Am sure they lost the calling on mobile scene in inna sara sankats!πŸ˜†
But I am telling you how that scene was- Sandy calling...not reaching..not reaching...haan mil gaya...but...damn...hearing recorded voice..Aapki dwara dial kiye gaye number...bla bla bla!
-SamiR- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

SamiR uncle...🀣🀣🀣!
You are too much!
Sooraj would never know his ghatiya rabri saved his dukaan!
And that DDLJ scene revisited...Sandy saving baby from burning building!🀣
I wish Sandy drove that auto-rickshaw all by herself...πŸ˜†

Am sure they lost the calling on mobile scene in inna sara sankats!πŸ˜†
But I am telling you how that scene was- Sandy calling...not reaching..not reaching...haan mil gaya...but...damn...hearing recorded voice..Aapki dwara dial kiye gaye number...bla bla bla!

πŸ˜† I can just picture the calling waala scene! Thanks for adding it; it makes things a little more realistic! πŸ˜‰  Mobiles never work when you need them to    

EDITED: oh and I would've paid to see Sandhya driving the auto-rickshaw ... ekkdum Salman Khan/Prem style (from 'Ready') πŸ˜†
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
philmy or not  philmy i liked the episode .surya scene was well doneπŸ‘ .
on second thoughts they shd have added sandy running after auto brokedown and saree getting caught in trees railings but i guess cost cutting they didnt want to tear that beautiful saree 🀣
they could have tried showing suraj trying to sign and pen not working 🀣

@ SamiR saving babies from burning buildings🀣
@ faru sandy driving auto and phone call 🀣

@ samah puttar ur famous darling and back with ur sandy πŸ˜ƒ
-SamiR- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehjar

on second thoughts they shd have added sandy running after auto brokedown and saree getting caught in trees railings but i guess cost cutting they didnt want to tear that beautiful saree 🀣
they could have tried showing suraj trying to sign and pen not working
🀣

@ SamiR saving babies from burning buildings🀣
@ faru sandy driving auto and phone call 🀣

@ samah puttar ur famous darling and back with ur sandy πŸ˜ƒ

omg .. @bold just killed me! πŸ€£ Just when I thought the episode couldn't have been philmier ... πŸ˜†.  I think you have a future in tellyworld shehjar ji! πŸ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
Oh teri! 😲 Why all of you're laughing in my thread? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Episode was so emotional n heart-wrenching.. i mean dil dehlaa dene vaala. πŸ˜’

Lemme make myself ready to read all of yours air-headed comments.😈 n then reply you.
.Ami. thumbnail
@Fatima Ammi-Jaan:- πŸ˜². Oh no! Aapko kya meri thread hi mili thi hathoda maar ne ke liye?😈 Why didn't you shared your 2 cents??πŸ˜• πŸ˜†..I was die πŸ˜† πŸ€£when Bhabho pleading to sandy..I agree with you Sooraj should use emo atyachar trick on bhabho instead of Sandy.. but still you know i love secret study vala idea..πŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜›..Chalo bahut taang-pulling ho gayi. I also wish story move ahead without any kinda secrecy to Bhabho.πŸ‘πŸΌ. It will actually go with characters of SurYa!

@SaMir Amma:- Thanks for the de-stress PM. I'm die πŸ˜† 🀣 by reading your reply. Aap apni chhori se bahut high expectations rakhti ho..😲.. Treat her as a normal girl than superwoman.😊.. Waise, I heard there are lots of job vacancies in Brisbane for oracle 11G RAC developer toh i am gonna apply next year.. Come to airport to pick me up..n run to hug me like you did in the past when you went to receive your friend at airport..πŸ˜†.🀣.

I like your song selection from "Kal ho na ho" movie..😊..N loved your reply. Excellent take on episode.⭐️

@Ferry:- Tu sach main sir-pheri ho jaati hain Samir amma ko dekh ke..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

.Ami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehjar

they could have tried showing suraj trying to sign and pen not working 🀣

Oye mute mommy.. Aawaz niche karo..😑 πŸ˜ˆ.. don't do too much  🀣🀣. o/w main aapke three musketeers aapke clinic par aake daant break kar denge yo!

Han chalo aapko dhamka toh diyaa par.. lemme also join you laughter club for your lines @ bold..🀣🀣🀣

N of course my husband is world famous. ☺️.. I'm proud of him. yo!