give ur point which can improve the show

Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1. Proper screen space for every character specially sukiriti and neha jagpati. 2. I don't like malika dress up and her low standard office in this show as like in pr, ipkknd some scene of diwan builder office from hitler didi serial where showed the dynamic office and high standard office.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i think the most negative thing in the show is saahiba and daljeet (ekta kaul and kanan) i really don't like them kanan is now main lead which i don't like...he was better as side character..i m watching this show only bcoz of ashish...i don't like him in negative character...and there r lots of people in the family...sometimes it feels like a circus...i m not bashing this show but i m feeling bad for ashish and sukirti they both r very talented and they deserve much more better...

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Change the actor playing ranveers dad karnal . Sahibas young sister overacts , change her
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
^^ I disliked that actor right from Jhansi Ki Rani. He was a villain in that show and now playing a bad guy here too ðŸ˜•
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Make Sahiba a strong woman. She is shown so weak and dumb. She needs to stand up to everyone and kick Kernel out of their house. Isnt the Bride suppose to go to husbands house? Instead of showing her sad all the time, they need to give her a strong storyline.
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

i think the most negative thing in the show is saahiba and daljeet (ekta kaul and kanan) i really don't like them kanan is now main lead which i don't like...he was better as side character..i m watching this show only bcoz of ashish...i don't like him in negative character...and there r lots of people in the family...sometimes it feels like a circus...i m not bashing this show but i m feeling bad for ashish and sukirti they both r very talented and they deserve much more better...

This must be the usp of the show. Most of the leading characters are given supporting roles. Supporting characters are given lead roles.🤣
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont like sahiba's character anymore ... her love towards daljeet is kind of annoying now ... they really need to change that ... i also dont like when daljeet says sahiba ji ... and daljeet jiii these jiis are driving me crazy ... i still have no idea why i m watching this show ... but they really need to improve sahiba's character ... either she needs to move on or forget her daljit jiii ...
shiv0624 thumbnail
I do agree, that Sahiba's Character needs to be stronger, I notice that most of the serials, the women are so portrayed so weak...

I really think they start showing Beauty's story with her husband, this can start with Sahiba seeing the pic, I guess Sahiba doesn't know what her Beauty's hubby looks like?
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if cvs stop spoiling jazz and ranveer characters and they should give more screenspace to jazzveer track .
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

you are absolutely right dear ,even i am feeling bad about ashish & suku they deserve better show...suku has very less sgreenspace,being ashish's fan i am 100% sure that he will never accept any supporting role...as the show progress it will be proved that he is the only lead of the show...he is not  supposed to be supporting actor especially after doing gkd & cgm...he has done very strong characters in the show...so don't think that daljeet is a main lead...