jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Questions....

Will my unborn children's great grandchildren be seeing this same Jessica pretty princess track?

Will the war in Iraq end first or will Jessica continue to walk around like a goofball?

Do you think the US will elect a new president before Jessica reverts to Jassi?  Who will that president be?  

Who do you think will be the first to be found out, Bin Ladin or Jessica?

Are we closer to cloning a human or are the rocket scientists on JJKN closer to figuring out who their Queen Victoria is?

Who is better at fooling everyone Superman or Jessica?

In the future what will come first: Jessica's menopause or extraterrestrials invading the earth?

Can Jessica outlive the oldest man on earth?

How many personalities does Jassi....Jessica have?

If 400 + 100 = 058022, what does Jassi + Jessica equal?

What is faster?  A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her...what was the mission...the message was lost many moons  ago, but back to my question, A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her whatever she was supposed to do, what is faster?

How quickly will Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai knock Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin off the TRPs?

Is Armaan cheating by hugging Jessica or is Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Armaan and Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Jassi and Jessica cheating on Armaan?  Does this question make more sense than the Jessica Bedi track?

How many people will it take to figure out that I am bored out of my mind with Jessica so I am asking stupid questions to get my point across?

Do you prefer to jump all over Purab or a trampoline?  Which is better to jump all over?  What is cheaper?

How many more poops will I take before the Jessica track is over?  Can you guestimate how many I may have already taken?

🀒
Edited by jprasad - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahn786ch thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

JP you are too much!!!!!

Even I don't have any answers!

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

Questions....

Will my unborn children's great grandchildren be seeing this same Jessica pretty princess track?
   possibleπŸ˜•
Will the war in Iraq end first or will Jessica continue to walk around like a goofball?
 maybe

Do you think the US will elect a new president before Jessica reverts to Jassi?  Who will that president be? 
   Jessica BediπŸ˜‰

Who do you think will be the first to be found out, Bin Ladin or Jessica?
   i say BIn Ladin😳

Are we closer to cloning a human or are the rocket scientists on JJKN closer to figuring out who their Queen Victoria is?
 πŸ˜•

Who is better at fooling everyone Superman or Jessica?
   Jessica

In the future what will come first: Jessica's menopause or extraterrestrials invading the earth?
πŸ˜•
Can Jessica outlive the oldest man on earth?
πŸ˜•
How many personalities does Jassi....Jessica have?

If 400 + 100 = 058022, what does Jassi + Jessica equal?
     Jassi+Jessica=Beautiful chasmi chidiyaπŸ˜‰

What is faster?  A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her...what was the mission...the message was lost many moons  ago, but back to my question, A man walking around the earth or Jessica finishing her whatever she was supposed to do, what is faster?
πŸ˜•

How quickly will Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai knock Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin off the TRPs?
πŸ˜•

Is Armaan cheating by hugging Jessica or is Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Armaan and Jassi cheating on Jessica or are Jassi and Jessica cheating on Armaan?  Does this question make more sense than the Jessica Bedi track?

How many people will it take to figure out that I am bored out of my mind with Jessica so I am asking stupid questions to get my point across?
πŸ˜†
Do you prefer to jump all over Purab or a trampoline?  Which is better to jump all over?  What is cheaper?
πŸ˜•
How many more poops will I take before the Jessica track is over?  Can you guestimate how many I may have already taken?

🀒

bluelotus thumbnail

JP Dear...........I will answer all your questions....but first you will have to answer my one question.

Are You Mad?

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

JP Dear...........I will answer all your questions....but first you will have to answer my one question.

Are You Mad?

No, why would I be mad?  No, the hubby hasn't said anything...the bosses haven't said anything yet either...the parents are busy....but there is a gori old ghori who is always hot in the office so the rest of us look icicles...sometimes that makes me mad...but no not today...i am not mad...  πŸ˜›
Rumi thumbnail
πŸ˜†!!!!!  jp tum aate hi shuru ho gaye?
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Jp!! too good...This Jessica thing is really getting annoying...

But I dont have answers to any of your questions..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

jp.......aap bhi na........πŸ˜†......

however, seriously jp.....how would you like the jjkn story to have continued? in the sense im sure you wanted jassi's looks to improve πŸ˜‰and that she take revenge on mallika😑.....so how would you have preferred the twists and turns to take place.....😊

april_angel thumbnail
wow jp! this is coming from deeya singh herself! plz dont get bored cuz i love the scenes!πŸ˜‰
sowmyaa thumbnail
JP, aap aye questions ki barsat aa gayi!!!