brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  Since the truth is out What will be Vihaan's next move?

WILL HE ACCEPT THE FACT  or WILL HE MAKE GUNJAN PAY FOR THE PRANK?

WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS?.GO AHEAD POST IT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
He will sure may Gunjan pay for the prank
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Vihaan will want revenge from Gunjan as he will not accept defeat so easily. We have seen him as a guy with a bad boy attitude so far in the show and I'm having a feeling it will huge problems for Gunjan as well as Rachna. I think Vihaan will not go well with Rachna and even treat her badly or he will want to use Rachna as a pawn to get back at Gunjan.

Maybe Vihaan being around Rachna will cause Rajeev to realise he has feelings for Rachna. It seems like coming weeks will be full of drama. Btw all these are predictions and I hope CVS have some excitement in store for us as well as some unexpected twist.
brat2008 thumbnail
 @ crazyfans & shawty_sweetness
        My thoughts go with you.
   Vihaan being himself will never accept this. He will make them pay for it. 
  Gunjan is being nagged by Mayank  and is gonna  hurt her real bad   (Meany😡)

💔 😲Rajeev looked shocked & hurt when Gunjan revealed the truth and all of vihaan,s friends ridiculed Rachna    
.    ❤️It does seem like he has feelings for Rachna???????  but will he curb his feelings for her since he knows she is his brothers fiancee?.  Hope not😕

Vihaan & Rachna have no spark  at all leave alone the chemistry🤢👎🏼

Hope Rajeev DOES NOT become the MARTYR HERE

.Rajeev & Rachna all the way with Gunjan & Mayank

Hopefully this ugly unwanted situation created should bring out some good for Rachna, 
Make her bolder  and make her learn to voice her opinion and feelings and  not live on anybody,s mercy
  FIGHT YOUR OWN BATTLES GIRL👍🏼
-Ria- thumbnail
Yep you are right! I hope in the end everything works out for both girls. It will be difficult and they will be a lot of hurdles in their way. Maybe this experience will make them more mature and they realized to think twice before playing a prank like that on anyone.

One thing I want to know has Vihaan expressed any feelings of love for Gunjan? He seems like he likes her but I haven't seen love in his eyes as yet. He treats Gunjan like she needs to do everything that he tells her. Maybe now CVS might show that Vihaan is in love with Gunjan. BTW I like Gunjan chemistry with Mayank better.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Yep you are right! I hope in the end everything works out for both girls 
brat2008 thumbnail
Vihaan has not expressed his feelings for Gunjan. He always  found her interesting b,coz she has loads of attitude just like him. 😡 He is a spoilt Brat though not her

It actually pleased his male ego to be in loggerheads with her. 

When he found out that Gunjan is the girl his mom picked for him he was thrilled with the thought that he owned her more than be in  love with her.😃

He would be the controller of the situation all the way.

TAMING THE SHREW  and keep it under control.😡

-Ria- thumbnail
@brats you described the situation and him perfectly!

Idk why I like button is not working. U must have noticed that I haven't liked a single thing in this forum as yet. My apologies! I try to comment instead.
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes i think wil take revenge from gunjan, may be he wil say that u joked by making yourself my fiance and now i wil make u my wife for real!i think Mayank wil also reject gunjan so way wil be clear for vihaan, and yes the way truth came out was also very bad, vihan was feeling embarassed and he is egoistic person so he wil surely take revenge!
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Yes i think wil take revenge from gunjan, may be he wil say that u joked by making yourself my fiance and now i wil make u my wife for real!i think Mayank wil also reject gunjan so way wil be clear for vihaan, and yes the way truth came out was also very bad, vihan was feeling embarassed and he is egoistic person so he wil surely take revenge!

The way the truth came out he will want to take revenge from Gunjan as he was embarrassed infront of his friends and that will not go down well with him. I having a feeling that he will want to use Rachna as a pawn to get at Gunjan. I hope he doesn't go to that extent. Maybe Rajeev will control him!