Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Imam's dance was really good and graceful. Don't understand why everyone was sniggering!?!? Had he seen, WWIII would have started !!

@bold:  I agree. 🤣 

That was more  of a short nataraj skit than dance. His decision to do the dance came out of nowhere. Early in the morning, Imam does the act which makes no sense to the contestants. They have got no choice but to snigger at the weirdo's antics.😆
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
imam and urvashi are true brothers and sisters ,their hair
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to see some fight btw Imam n Urvashi! 😆

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Wo sahi baat hai...people do not easily accept a person who keeps doing I, ME, MYSELF.

Situation here is Imam is extremely intelligent. Rarely, he makes some verbal goof ups, but otherwise, Rajeev-Vishal's mental-intellectual level is no patch on him. He can go on provoking them and they will ofcourse react from time to time...but rarely they will be able to emerge on top of him.

May be Niketan can outsmart him at some stage...not Vishal and Rajeev! (Ignore rare, once in a blue moon triumphs)!😛

intelligent tou nhi    but yes    usey dekh ke lagta hai ek  battameez kid jisey apni baat manvaani hai , he alwayes   attention  chahta hai  ...n funny thing is this    ab vo urvshi se advise le rha hai 😆 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
karishma and rajeev sensible convo for the first tim,i loved it
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANNMT.

intelligent tou nhi    but yes    usey dekh ke lagta hai ek  battameez kid jisey apni baat manvaani hai , he alwayes   attention  chahta hai  ...n funny thing is this    ab vo urvshi se advise le rha hai 😆 

@BOLD; Urvashi se advise le naheen raha...Urvashi ne usko advise di hai...THATS THE WAY TO TACKLE IMAM>...very few can do that. Urvashi could do it because she had advantage of TASK on hand...she could ask him to keep quiet and listen first!!!😊
Hawtiilicious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
intelligent tou nhi    but yes    usey dekh ke lagta hai ekbattameez kid jisey apni baat manvaani hai , he alwayes attention chahta hai ...n funny thing is this    ab vo urvshi se advise le rha hai 😆

Nahi to kya Delu se lega 😲 ki chalo aao mujhe bina aansu giraye bhonkna seekhao 😆
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal-S.

i would love to see some fight btw Imam n Urvashi! 😆

Lots of people were hoping for an Imam vs Urvashi fight, not gonna happen 😆👏

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@BOLD; Urvashi se advise le naheen raha...Urvashi ne usko advise di hai...THATS THE WAY TO TACKLE IMAM>...very few can do that. Urvashi could do it because she had advantage of TASK on hand...she could ask him to keep quiet and listen first!!!😊

after that task n convo   in kitchen  vo urvashi se advise le rha  tha   ...that mainey sorry bola khuch  log fir bhi nhi baat kar rhey      ab mai kya karun    , after that urvashi  ne advise kiya

n i  know urvashi is smart    , i alwayes knew this vo imaam  ko handle kar legi 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Lots of people were hoping for an Imam vs Urvashi fight, not gonna happen 😆👏

abhi toh shuruaat hui hai...😆