Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiza

hey gr8 thead!!!

just 2 clarify... Aksah didnt love Reema.. he loved Pooja in da serial n wen they did show him later wen reema got into drugs... he was such a workaholic that he didnt care bout his freinds nemore!!!

am i right???😕😊

ya u r rite but they got married at the end!😊
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fiza

hey gr8 thead!!!

just 2 clarify... Aksah didnt love Reema.. he loved Pooja in da serial n wen they did show him later wen reema got into drugs... he was such a workaholic that he didnt care bout his freinds nemore!!!

am i right???😕😊

you are right... thnx for clearing it out that akash didnt love reema but was a workaholic and didnt have time for his friends.

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

cherries turn khutti sumtimes~😆

😆.... LMAO😆

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

ya u r rite but they got married at the end!😊

😕i didnt know that reema and akash got married at the end.... i thought reema's mom wanted her to get married with someone else, intil they found reema was pregnant....😕

heart girl thumbnail
Oh yeah they dint get married?🤔 What the heck I m riting!! they just disappeared i guess!! rite?
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Oh yeah they dint get married?🤔 What the heck I m riting!! they just disappeared i guess!! rite?

i got no clue

heart girl thumbnail
yeah they disappeared and they found that reema was not pregnant after 😕 and they neve touche that issue after
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

yeah they disappeared and they found that reema was not pregnant after 😕 and they neve touche that issue after

okie.. thnx... lets start a topic of a discussion.. umm.....😳

If u had a date with Amit Jain in real, how wud u react and wat wud do? explian plz......

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
If i had a date with Amit Jain, I woudl probabli faint and smile at him.. but i would go on a date with him to a nice desert where ritu or poonam wouldnt see us or find us.... My reaction would fine and then at the end i would find out he took me on a date just coz Isha said so... 😆 😆 😆
desi_chick05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: no1kfan

If i had a date with Amit Jain, I woudl probabli faint and smile at him.. but i would go on a date with him to a nice desert where ritu or poonam wouldnt see us or find us.... My reaction would fine and then at the end i would find out he took me on a date just coz Isha said so... 😆 😆 😆

😆