Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
no idea...we have to wait till the promos r onair or AD tweets about it

But now its fully confirmed that the show is gaziapur ki housewife.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
GAZIAPUR KI HOUSEWIFE.. 🤔Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
i am not liking thd title..ek baar officially accouncement ho jaaye to mai title change krne ko bolungi...kya pta sach me change ho jaye
namak902 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow we are so lucky that everything is going so quickly and that we will get to see him again very soon!
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm glad that things are looking up for AD. I also really hope that we do indeed get to see back on our TV screens soon.

@Shradda, yea I'm too wondering who the female lead will be...I wonder if they haven't casted her yet and this might lead to a delay in shooting? But still if there doing the promos then surely they should have the female lead?

Unless maybe there are only using body doubles for promos and want to create suspense over the female lead until the show is ready to be launched?

@Sona, Rash lol maybe we can brainstorm some new names for the show. Rolf how about Ghazipur ka Dabaag? Or Ghazipur ka Sher aur Sherni?

Actually on second thoughts maybe the original title wasn't that bad...

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Suki...

I have no problem with the title ... I m more concerned abiut the content.
I dont like saas bahu ..and kitchen politics. Its not refreshing ..as per me.
But I am excited that Aniruddh has grabbed a lead role in a short span of time .
It is like a dream coming true.

I wish to hear from Anuruddh some details about the show and his character. Lets see...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I actually am not really fond of a few things but didn't want to say so in fear I might offend those who are really looking forward to it... I'm looking forward to watching AD and that too in a police avtaar... but there are somethings about the serial that I'm a little 'ermmm' about

for starters, the title of the track or or the premise of the story itself...it's woman-centric...  again AD in a negativ-ish role and the lady will be 'ALL CORRECT AND RIGHTEOUS' and make him change in the end... also, as I mentioned the fact that this would be his 3rd serial set in UP.. so similar dialect???

Indu being a gunda was more forward than this and let his wife study/work etc... he was good-hearted inspite of being a gunda...this guy is supposed to be good (a police officer) and yet acting strange... 
 I'm not saying there aren't MCP police officers in India... but this becomes more black than grey role for AD... 

I would have rather seen AD in a police officer's role like Inspector Arjun or something - dabanng and solving crime in a different state (for a change) - karnataka, andhra, maharashtra (wow i'm sure AD would nail the mumbaiyya hindi/marathi very well) why even Rajasthan... AD's own place...😛 (I'd have loved to watch AD speaking so fluently in marwari every now and again)
Instead he seems to be a on officer at logger-heads with his wife... (if going according to what the TC article states)
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
lashy...same 2 same yaar

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lgta h...but filhal ke liye wo UP gunda type bana rhe to theek h kynki indu singh dimaag se jaata hi nhi...na hi kbhi jayega.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
I guess ..its tooo early to comment about the show or Aniruddh s
Character.

Today Aniruddh has tweeted that its a promising show. We need more details.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the updates sonu ..