Prishna OS: Desire

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone, I had a go at a romantic OS on Prishna, hope you all like it 😳 

Prishna OS – Desire

Sonu was back safe and sound at home, Ganga and Tuntun wouldn't let him out of their site, Pinto was in his room, he was sitting on the end of the bed, he was thinking about Sonu, he looked upset, Krishna came and sat next to him, she looked at him, she made him face her, Pinto looked at her, Krishna says "Don't worry Pinto Ji, now Sonu Babu is back home safe with us, we won't let anything happen to him now" and gives him an assuring smile, Pinto looks at her and smiles he puts his hand on hers and says "Yes Krishna now we won't let anything happen to Sonu at all, we will take care of him", Krishna smiles at him, Pinto pulls her closer and into a hug, Krishna responds back to the hug, she felt Pinto twitch a little, she looked up at him and asked him what happened, Pinto looks at her and replies "Nothing Krishna" and is about to get up and go, Krishna stops him and pulls him back to sit down, she notices his Kurta ripped in various places.

She takes off his Kurta and sees the cuts and bruises, she touches his injuries and sees him wince in pain, and she says "What is this Pinto Ji, you are hurt and you didn't even tell me", Pinto replies "It's nothing Krishna, I just got a little hurt when I was fighting with the kidnappers, they will heal soon", Krishna looks at him and says "Pinto Ji, I will get the First Aid Kit right away" and stands up to go get it, Pinto tries to stop her but all goes in vain. Krishna is back with the First Aid Kit, Pinto who was sitting there waiting for her looks up at her, Krishna sits down and opens the Kit, she gets all the needed things out, her hair fell on her face, Krishna was trying to move her hair away, but she couldn't, Pinto sees this and goes closer to her, he carefully tucks her hair away, Krishna looks up at him and sees Pinto smiling at her.

She smiles back and thanks him, she continues with the Kit, she gets the Antiseptic and puts it on Pinto's cuts, Pinto winces in pain, he makes a small gasping sound, Krishna hears and sees this, she apologizes and goes closer to his chest and blows on his cuts, Pinto was getting passionate, Krishna keeps blowing on his cuts and looks up at him, she knew what she was doing to him, she went forward and kissed the bruises on his chest, Pinto holds her tightly, Krishna releases herself from his grip, she goes behind him and starts to roam her hand all over his back, she rests her head on his back, she took her hands and hugged him from behind, Pinto puts his hands over hers, he closes his eyes and breathes out "Krishna", Krishna moves her hands away and goes next to the cupboard and pretends to be doing something out of shyness.

Pinto goes up behind her, he goes and hugs her from behind, he wraps his arms around her and digs his face into her hair, she moves her hair with one hand and digs his face into her neck, Krishna closed her eyes, she was losing her senses, she was losing herself to Pinto, Pinto places soft kisses on her neck. He moves up to her face, Krishna turns around still in his hold, she places her arms on his bare flaunting chest, she started feeling is well toned body and muscles, Pinto closes in on her to kiss her, Krishna this time doesn't refuse and responds to the kiss, after sometime, Prishna break out of the kiss and Pinto picks Krishna up, he takes her to the bed and gently lays her down.

He gets onto the bed as well, he goes on top of her and closes in on her, he rubs his nose on hers, Krishna gets shy and faces the other way, Pinto smiles at this and makes her face him again, he kisses her on the forehead this time, Krishna looks into Pinto's eyes, his eyes were full of passion, she closes her eyes and Pinto sees this, he goes down and starts kissing her on the cheeks and down to her neck, Pinto had full control over her now, he takes off her jewellery with one hand and with the same hand he turns off the lights and the rest is up to you to imagine πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Please Hit the Like Button and Comment please 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😳 Plz don't ask for a comment...πŸ˜‰

and this belongs to the besharm thread!πŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can only say Fizu

MAAR DAALA and faints😳☺️
vashg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Story! Very romantic. AB needs a bit more romance between Krishna and Pintu. U hardly see them romancing each other.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh WOW, now I am definetly going to dream about this tonight, thanks, very steamy to the end, should it be rated... wow, keep writing, was thinking of trying my hand, maybe sometime, but wow...wow...wow...loved it...
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Awesomen Superb OS loved it soo much =D
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fizuuu I can only say WHAT A SCENE!!! I am like this right now β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ . I wish I wish we get this scene yaar Plzzz  plzz Ct's ..It's not too much we are asking from u Plzzz *Folds Hands*
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FIZUUU OMG omg i am like blushing ight now reading your scene yaar how wonderful you wrote yaar hope they show summin like that in the show .. 
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful OS...😊very romantic...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

😳 Plz don't ask for a comment...πŸ˜‰

and this belongs to the besharm thread!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol Shanti, I won't ask you for a comment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Embarrassed