JewelsCG#2|LastUpdate138|MixedIcons|KS|DD|AR&more|

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

^^ and the credit for this awesome banner goes to saher jaani thankxx soo much sweetheart i am in loveee with it

H
ello everyone!🤗 my name is Maria which many of u know and this is my 2nd creations gallery and i hope that i will be able to finish with this one quite soon. Thankxx to all those who supported me and encouraged my work and even used my stuff u people are the reason which sort of forces me to try my best at updates😳...umm i know i am really not good at this sort of thing so without any delay lets start😳

W.h.a.t. C.a.n. I. M.a.k.e.

everything that is non-animated

M
.y. P.r.e.v.i.o.u.s. C.r.e.a.t.i.o.n.s. G.a.l.l.e.r.y.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3034373

.M.y. I.n.s.p.i.r.a.t.i.o.n.s.
(without these ppl i would be nowhere, i know its best to try ur own style and stuff but just cant help my self getting inspired from these awesome creators, and this list is never ending soo just the best ones)

Sano88, saher_90, dangerouzishk, Ragz, -AmyHeartzNoah-, ffkhan, ..SheWolf.., pratsy, --Megz--, Aishu, Aishh.,  jenny1000, Dangelz, Kainat-K.Tacker, MariSaRunholic, Riasa, -Arhilicious, .Juhi., Savage, -Ammie-, cutelove111, Greeshu, Lipshaa, sashazmohit,abhiya_pkyek etc etc.

No request plz, i really donot have tym to do them for at least a year. No cropping, editing of my work. Donot claim my work as ur own.
  • And if u copy my styles then at least credit me

Love Maria😳

Edited by -Mema- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

if you want me to PM u then hit the like button or add me into ur buddy list
and those who r in my buddylist and dont want to receive my pms tell me so that in future i dont disturb you😳
Maria.Jewel thumbnail

1.  |Arhi| Kareena| Anushka|Shilpa Anand| [Pg 1]

2. |Arhi| Sanaya| Abhiya| Gurti| Agni| JeetRano| Anushka| Katrina| DDLJ| [ Pg 20]

3. |Mixed Icons||Arhi| Rishabala| Mayur| Sajan|Maaneet|Abhiya| Vivian| Priyanka| Kareena| Kal Ho Naa Ho| Hum Tum| HNY| [Pg 40-41]

4. |Mixed icons| DVD| Arhi| Sanaya| Shilpa-Sukirti| Arsh| Srk| DDLJ| [ Pg 62- 63]

5. |Preview + RL| [Pg 86]

6. |Mixed icons| Sarun| Rishbala| AzadZoya| Maaneet| Mayur| Monaya| SA| Kareena| Kat |SidPari| DKR| HarryP| Requests| [ Pg 90]

7. | Mixed Icons| Drashti| Kash| KaranSurbhi|APKGK| texture| [ Pg 138]

New Gallery link 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3422187

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
S.o.m.e. S.a.m.p.l.e.s. O.f. M.y. P.r.e.v.i.o.u.s. W.o.r.k.

Maria.Jewel thumbnail

Arhi

Anushka

Kareena

Shilpa Anand
(dont dare anyone crop any part of it , if u want individuals then ask me)

without text

Dont forget to hit the like button and leave ur precious comments😳
Love Maria

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Now, 1st of very all many congrats on your #2 shop my janemann🤗 may you have countless more🤗 With each passing day, i can see your are reachng to new heights😳 So soo happyfor you yaar🤗 you are most welcome janemann & im really glad you liked your banner😳
now coming to your creations, they are smashingly superb each sigg has its own charm & i m totally in love with all of them🤗 ASl ong icons/sigg is so damn pretty <33 & then those SA Iconss aaahhh*sigh* breattakinfthe KK sigg is adorable <33 on the whole: superb gorgeous update n once agaon CONGRATULATIONS ❤️

you keep rocking us with your gorgeous stuff n we keep  updating you with our comments🤣Edited by saher_90 - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Congratulations on the 2nd one!<3

And here we are! Congrats a ton Memziee!🤗 LOL Yes Im editing. Shocked?😆 Tbh, I cant tell youu how happy I am. Its just such an amazing feeling when youu see your closest friend doing so damn well!<3 Your work is totally phataka-like!❤️ You are extremely talented and flawless. You have reached your second one in such a short while which shows how much people have loved your work.! I hope you open a million more CGs aise hi with more and more love and success! I love your dedication towards SMing! I love your coloring, blending, the way you use the textures and everything else that goes into making your work so utterly gorgeous!<3 And what the? Im in your inspiration list? Dude, you are FAAAR better than me! Idk how Im up there but thaaank youuu!🤗 Your stuff has always got something so creative and refreshing to offer!<3 And now onto the update, its flawless!<3 The ArHi sigg is one among your best till date! Its superdupergorgeous!<3 The blending and coloring is fantastic! I HEART all the icons! Gosh that Anu sigg- HOW DID YOU DO THAT? Its freaking awesome!<3 The Kareena sigg is beautiful as well! And wow those Shona icons are ravishing! The coloring is so damn awesome!<3 Ravishing update on the whole!<3 And Congrats once again!🤗
Mwaah!<3
Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on your new shopMaria..
May u open many many more shops infuture..
you;ve come a long way and i wish youall the best in future
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Mariaaa Congoz girlo on new shop !!
Ufff 2nd one is always pure happiness...I can understand...best of luck and keep it up...and gal uve got to open this shop sometime sooon for rqusts okay ??
LOVEED that arhi sig..its droolicious and it took my breath away..uff styling and coloring are fab !!
Anu sig is super pretty..that font is adorable and my fav !!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Vil use arhi sig soonish !!