A very talented Shalini Kapoor Sagar aka Dilshad

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys, I m here for a reason. Before going into the details let me introduce myself.

I m Deepa, new to this fourm. Well not new I often read the written updates, threads and comment on few. But this is the first time I m creating a post. I m very much active on Madhubala fourm and FF section.

Now coming to the reason for this thread: I found Dilshad character very interesting. She is a strong, single parent who brought up her kids with good morals.

the main reason for the post: When I was waiting for Mahadev serial in Life OK channel, I happened to watch an add for their new serial Junoon and to my surprise, there is a character Kalki who happens to be the Thakurain of the village. She is very cruel, rude, a different dress style everything is different. I found the face to be familiar on the TV but could not point out where I saw her. After lot of thinking suddenly it strike to me that she is same actor who plays Dilshaad. I was shocked I mean its not new for the actors to play in 2 serials at a time. But what wondered me is the characters she choose the play. The two characters are totally different from each other.    

Dilshaad is a modern single heart broken mom. She is kind hearted well educated. Well dressed. Everything positive. The character is admirable.

Shalini is playing a negative role in junoon. This character is totally opposite to Dilshaad. The character name is Kalki or Bhabi as currently being called on the serial, this character is quite opposite to Dilhaad. Kalki is very cruel, rough, dress sense is totally different from Dilshaad.  

When I watch Dilshaad I admired her, when I watched Kalki I started hating the character. Both the character are playing by a single actress and she is shalini kapoor.

So don't u guys agree she is very talented?

Sorry for the long post guys… I tried to make it short but failed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes she is a brilliant actress.. i used to watch a show on SAB tv called Shifarshi lal.. and she was so good in that role too. A comedy one!
harshdb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazel-eye

yes she is a brilliant actress.. i used to watch a show on SAB tv called Shifarshi lal.. and she was so good in that role too. A comedy one!

is it?? i m not aware about this one. she is multi talented indeed. she is well fitted as Dilshaad and Kalki now for a comedy role too as u said. 

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey i watch junoon and qubool hai and yes sometimes dilshad scene will be in qb and at the same time kalki in junoon...
how much difference she shows in both characters can be noticed at tat time aand when i saw shalini on both the channels at same time i am like is she the positive dilshad who is playing negative char???? is the question tat comes in my mind always
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info, she is really talented actress...n welcome to this forum...
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Versatile actress Shalini is! She is excellent as Dilshad so she must be real good as Kalki!

vedu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya she is very talented and beautiful.. Btw she also played role of Sati's mom in Mahadev
sparklingeyes thumbnail
i agree with u...she is a brilliant actor
You won't believe something similar happened to me. The other day I was bored and had nothing to watch. I began going through different channels and suddenly her face pops up and my reaction was 'OMG, is Shalini in this show too?'. My next reaction was how different the character was and how well she's portraying her. So yes Shalini is very talented and manages to play characters who are poles apart.
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome deepa.i fully agree with you.she is playing an impressive role in the show.