Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Purvi kinda has it coming.. it's be nice for the reality to hit her that she lost her lover 😭

Ikr.. Its still a delayed reaction but atleast a reaction... Man Arjun really cared about Purvi.. But if they show Ovi pregnant with Arjun;s child then I will be 😡
Hope she shows the baby to be Romils... then Ovil can union and ArVi can have their reunion...

But Im glad she sad over loosing Arjun.. they showed her sad in the promo like she was going to start crying... For the last two months whenever she sees Arjun shes always like your married to Ovi now blahblah... But it hurts her inside.. When Purvi came to office to get her check Arjun was saying how he could not forget her... and Purvi said do you think it is easy for me to forget you its just that I dont show my feeling..

Edited by xoxoarvi - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Was there a scene in today's episode? WAIT DON'T TELL ME. I'll do my PR reactions 😆

lol I havent watched the episode..
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, I see. Well I'll fill you in in 15 minutes 😆 

and right? Like I'm so glad we get to see some emotion and we'll finally see how much Purvi loves Arjun 😊
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh dear lord pavitra rishta is on now in the states- 9:30pm, -not watching it- but ughhh
lol the epi is about to start!
Yea Im glad they are showing that .. hopefully.. you never know Ekta..

Really the only reason Im watching now is for emotional reactions..

Archu's reaction on Purvi leaving .. D clan reaction.. Purvi's reactions while leaving... Arjuns reactions..

and then after leap reactions

Wonder what Arcu will do when she sees Purvi again and in her state... willl she feel bad that Purvi got "married" and didnt even tell her?...

oh yea most importantly AshVik ❤️

Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

oh dear lord pavitra rishta is on now in the states- 9:30pm, -not watching it- but ughhh

lol yea I havent watched P.R. sine the flop of a special epi last wed... only watch when there is a good ArVi scene..
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
I AM SO DONE BECAUSE I JUST LOST CONNECTION RIGHT WHEN THE SHOW WAS ABOUT TO START AND IT'S BEEN 3 MINUTES OKAY I JUST MISSED 3 MINUTES OF IT 😡 i want to make fun of pr and throw stuff at my tv too 😭
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
seriously, its so much better i dont watch pr when it airs, i just find myself critizcing every little second and screaming just cause im so pissed off at Ekta 🤣 i could use that energy in my homework and lesson plans 😳😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
OKAY IT'S ON AND IT STARTED OFF RIGHT WHEN ARJUN FOUND THE CD I THINK THIS IS A SIGN but ew look Ovi is on the tv and ew Punni too ew ew ew it was better when I lost signal