SSSH!!!! A secret is out

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Now that I am done with the promotions for a lot of sections that needed help😊
I have yet another special promotion . As they say keep the best for last 😳and I am sure no one including this person had a clue that it was coming . She has been one of the stars ⭐️of this forum and I am sure somewhere you must have run into her at your time here at IF. I am sure you must have guessed it but if you have not wait let me tell you more😉.

Her journey started in the Tamil Forums and although she moved on she is still loved there. She passion for her shows was beyond the tamil genre😃 and we saw her venture out. She continued to work in the main stream channels where she manages a lot to say the least. She makes sure to keep the debators calm when they turn to be over passionate and try to make sure your suggestions are helped. She ensures that you maintain the codes of conduct in the chat club and not to forget helps creative ooze out in the Avatar and Signature channel. How can I forget the romance when talking about this romantic person
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ . She is so romantic at heart and she has poured that for her love of the vampire diaries. Now days she is busy trying to break the broken hearts💔 of Barun's die hard fans while having her heart all happy for RK❤️. I am sure I can go on and go on her as she is someone there is so much to write about and so much to say but I am going to stop as I have to still make the announcement and see her reaction.

So without further adieu I am proud to announce that we are going to be having another GM and its none other that

MelMel aka Aahaana

Melz  How's that for a surprise as I know its not easy to surprise you as you are on top of it all but I am sure I still got you here

Edited by priya.nair - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Congratulations LK 🤗🤗

You so deserved this. I am so proud of you🤗🤗

Meli is one of the most dedicated, extremely hard working, sincere and we are indeed lucky to have her as our GM. Those who have interacted with her would agree she is one of the best DT out here.

I am waiting to see the reaction of MelMel😆😆
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!
Congrats Melz.You Are Boss Now.🥳

Thanks Priya Di.She Deserves This...😊
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow congratulations ahaana you definately deserve it!!! We are the lucky one s we can trouble you for issues in any forum!!! Never seen a dt so active and helpful as you. Congratulations once again!!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! Thud😲

I'm soo sooo ahppyyy yipppeee

Finally, BL you've got what you deserve... It should have happened long long ago, nevermind, it's better late than never.. OMG!! i still can't believe my eyes that you are being promoted and as A GLOBAL MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yipppeee...Believe me, i'm much more happy for you than my promotion Nonethlesss to say, you're gonna rock for sure!!!!!🤗 What a GIFTTT hehehheheh

We WANT A PARTY TONIGHT 🤣
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG, OMG!! Congratulations, Melii🤗.🤗
Wishing you all the very best. I know you'll be amazing as a GM👍🏼

This was a surprise, Priya Di and a pleasant one. Thank you!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Ahh! Congratulations Meli! Most exciting promotion of all! :D You totally totally deserve this for all your help! Good luck with all the new responsibilities and added fun even though I'm sure you don't need it 😆 :D

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meli di🤗 Meri ghajini🤗 Meri nayi bhanji 🤗
I am SO SO SO SO SO happy for you🤗
You are THE BEST!
The best mod, the best advisor, and the best in all ways🤗
Since the time i have known you, the respect has been increasing exponentially.
I was supposed to say all this tomo.. but kya kare! HAHAHAHA!
Now what will i say kal😲😆 i will fabricate some story hmph!

Anyways.. So the point is. You deserve this promotion. I can't wait to see you in green 🤗🤗 I love love love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!
I am sure you are gonna live upto everyone's expectations!

Have a lovely global-moderating journey🤗

Stuti
Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Now days she is busy trying to break the broken hearts💔 of Barun's die hard fans while having her heart all happy for RK❤️

K, I'm sorry for spamming this already but @red🥺
But I think she and the rest of IPK DT too are doing an amazing job trying to handle hundreds of broken hearts😳

Once again congrats, Meli. I'm really really happy for you🤗.🤗
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is really a big secret out😃...

congrats aahaana...👏.👏.👏.👏