SBS kya hoga aage :BALH

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
they said this week RaYa relation will take a interesting turn..Ram will do jamke kasrat ..and priya will come to know why is he doing this ye kyu kar rahe hain.. ..unhe rijhaane ke liye aur kya😆😳( to woo her what else)

showed Ram puffing away walking on on treadmill 😆..and priya on phone smiling  (seperate shots) and a male  trainer with earrings😉

they ended by saying

All these twists in serials await dec 17 wen trps return

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for this want to see Priya's reaction after hearing this , just can't wait Thanx Ramo for Sahring
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
do they take us for idiots, ik taraf they show ram and priya having fights then conversation then custody?? ðŸ¤¢

ram is ik taraf busy getting fit, she will behappy and then go and blame him for custody too? 
yeh kia hrha ha am getting sick of the mysteries😡
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How come Priya get to know about Rams fitness ka rog raaz and if she gets to know also, how will she know the exact reason behind that, and what interesting turn will comw in their relationship?, I fail to understand, anyways let's see, TFS
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leo4ever

do they take us for idiots, ik taraf they show ram and priya having fights then conversation then custody?? ðŸ¤¢

ram is ik taraf busy getting fit, she will behappy and then go and blame him for custody too? 
yeh kia hrha ha am getting sick of the mysteries😡

Be Patient yaar itna gussa ? everything will be sorted out Between RaYa soon just wait, itna intezaar kiya aur kuch din hi sahi . don't be Angry inta wait kiya tou aur kuch din karlo becoz intezaar ka fall meetha hota hai mere dost, Meetha faal khana hai ki nahi ?
leo4ever thumbnail
haha han khana tou ha!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS, Ramona😊.
  I am confused , the custody 'battle' is in full swing at the same time ram is trying 2 woo Priya???Do the cvs really hav a plan or r they also confused like me i wonder!!. Anyway as long as there   r  some RaYa moments i don't mind & please keep that haddi away!
leo4ever thumbnail
i feel this will be the main drag but with raya scenes till 19th dec
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to see Priya's reaction when she finds out. 😳
Thanks for sharing. 😃
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs! It'll be awesome to see Priya's reaction when she comes to know Ram is doin this for her.. 😳