Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heema Sumit sirf apne kaam se kaam rakhta hain! He is an actor not somebody hired by SBS/SBB to have fake fun in front of their cameras!πŸ˜† Inspite of severe fever he still shot for that episode where it was all about Zara Rishi in d dargah! Inspite of illness he is always punctual to report for scenes unlike people who r always late and keep him waiting coz they r busy fixing their make up like all d time!🀣 Baatein toh hum bhi kar saktein hain par in sab ka kya faida?πŸ˜‰
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dear10

anu mels or hema ne bataya ki ITA fation ka jalwa main rati sumit sath main bethe the πŸ˜†

really, do you have caps???
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu_1

Mona dearπŸ€—.  pata nahi, I was really hurt 😭, I never thought they would write like that.  They were nicely discussing on ITA, but you observed  one thing, finally their discussions will land on Sumu/Rishi even in the AT or in their any thread.   

dont feel sad anu wo bhi ese logon ki thinking par jinki soch K>G level ki hai karne de jo unko karna hai 
Hath Kangan Ko Aarsi Kya... Padhe Likhe Ko Farsi Kya
Dear10 thumbnail

really, do you have caps???

nahi cap nahi hai pichhe se dikh rahe hai πŸ˜†
Anu_1 thumbnail
Heema, How was your thanksgiving?  
Anu_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dear10

nahi cap nahi hai pichhe se dikh rahe hai πŸ˜†

Ok, Mei video phir se dekthi hoonπŸ˜†

Mona, tumara OS kaya huva, Amar aur prem and agents ka story..πŸ˜ƒ
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminos3

Heema Sumit sirf apne kaam se kaam rakhta hain! He is an actor not somebody hired by SBS/SBB to have fake fun in front of their cameras!πŸ˜† Inspite of severe fever he still shot for that episode where it was all about Zara Rishi in d dargah! Inspite of illness he is always punctual to report for scenes unlike people who r always late and keep him waiting coz they r busy fixing their make up like all d time!🀣 Baatein toh hum bhi kar saktein hain par in sab ka kya faida?πŸ˜‰

Hema . You and me know this. he is the most misunderstood actor in TV industry , I just love him as a person. Very really we get to see down to earth man like him. He has so much respect for his coworkers and specially Rati. Every person cannot dance. Every person can not give interview . To tell you the truth . I know,dam well,he can but he does not want to. He doesn't care for media. He was burn at Macau with this girlfriend saga. It was blown out of proportion by media . He was media once . If he does not Want to be part of one then they should leave him alone It really hurts. What can I say?
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heema, How was your thanksgiving?  

Up to last hour it was great. It just got ruined!! thanks !! Are you in US Anu! If you are how was  yours?
Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
anu main abhi os se break le rakhi hoon jald aayega or tu part 3rd 2.33 second se dekhiyo tulsi or rohit roy aaye the tab dikhaya tha πŸ˜‰
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anyway chalo guys! As usual weekend ka parampara nahin badla! Sumit/Rishi par tippani ho kar rahi!🀣🀣 Award kisi aur ko milta hain aur khush hone ke bajai kisi aur ka band bajwatein hain!🀣🀣Really Sumit is d hajmola man! Usko kuch kahein bina khana nahin hazam hota!🀣🀣