Why Why was ashu brought back into the show??

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Dear friends,

Well after watching so many episodes today is the day I ve had enough of ashu delu crap!! I seriously don't get why they brought ashka back? Well lets all list reasons down for me its the following:

---->OH delu you are right!!! SO so so sweet delu!!! mwah mwah !! sana so sweet!! I hate you urvashi...I hate you!!

I am sure all of you got why I feel ashka was brought back 😡 To support her chelapanti people

I am just sick of her commenting and crying over fake delu going on about rishte tutna kya hota hai ? blah blah blah

I seriously feel like slapping both the irritating ladies across the face everytime I see them cry or bitch or support each other for the wrong reasons😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
even bb is in love wid her like that santosh shukla...!!...

or may be...us area mein drought pad gaya hoga...ya bb ke paas paani kam hoga...!!...ashka means 24 hours running water u know...
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishh007

even bb is in love wid her like that santosh shukla...!!...

or may be...us area mein drought pad gaya hoga...ya bb ke paas paani kam hoga...!!...ashka means 24 hours running water u know...

😆
Drought bhi ek reason ho sakta hai ashka ko wapis lane ka😆 or ab toh imam ko bhi wapis le aye toh ab toh badde(flood) aah sakhti hai bb ke house mein hopefully flood anne ke badhe ashka ghar se be ghar ho jaygi
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bigg Boss is in love with Aashka and Delu thats the actual love triangle !