InShi/ZaShi AT#60~ - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
indu will not bother 2 tell him after knowin dat his father didnt include her in his decision 2 marry zara. she will b furious
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RK hears indu screaming n he goes up n unlocks her n she hugs him tells him that entire SF troubled her..😭 that was a real good father daughter scene.. loved it..😳
kutumb was trying to blame her but RK stopped her n asked indu what had happened.. n indu told him everything from the fingerprints to atari to delhi women's shelter..
n also showed him fingerprints.. n rk was 😭.. kutumb again started bombarding with question but he shouted at her 👏
n told her that today my daughter has done that thing which none us did for so many years..😳 may be u dont trust her but i trust my daughter..😳

n he promised indu that he will get her mom back n left for the asylum.. n at the asylum he reached there and same time indira was taken to shock room..😲

but I loved the epi.. father daughter scene.. made my day..
loveinshi thumbnail
precap:

zara tells vanraj not to disclose her wedding to anyone until indu is told about it..😕
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeen

indu will not bother 2 tell him after knowin dat his father didnt include her in his decision 2 marry zara. she will b furious

til now they've not told her.. n after indira comes.. things are going to take a realy bad shape..
😊 thnks 4 e update siya
loveinshi thumbnail
m realy worried about rishi's new promise to indu..🤔
he said he'll bring back her mom for her.. but then what about zara..

😕 wit rishi.. hopefully he will do what ever he promised 2 indu & zara

loveinshi thumbnail
i guess he already believed that zara is zara.. coz the day he proposed her.. he said "zara" n not indira n that he accepts her as whoever she is..😕
oh what a blooper.. indira ws shown wearin saree ...😆 who is HD director again?
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeen

oh what a blooper.. indira ws shown wearin saree ...😆 who is HD director again?

😆