Purvi's birthday party

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There were some messages posted early that there would be Purvi's birthday bash and Ovi and Purvi's confrontation on the same day.Is it already aired.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No. It seem the track hv been scrap.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may be they has been postponed this track & now want to ARMAN marriage anniversary. They r so stupid which show they want run they don't know. Ankita told SBS that she has been boring now of Archana character. This talk create new rumor that She may leave PR. Another thing suddenly they saw a promo of Purvi was lead character with another 3 series lead characters. May be Ankita was very angry & fractured. If Ankita not to leave pr so they now run ARMAN marriage anniversary. Edited by ashfaque2012 - 11 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Better they can end the show
LoveAshvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya..they said purvi bday party...
but know it is changed to arman anniversary...
dont know why EKTA😡 will not have clarity on her serial
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

Better they can end the show

YES. ASAP I NEED THIS CRAP SERIAL END
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

may be they has been postponed this track & now want to ARMAN marriage anniversary. They r so stupid which show they want run they don't know. Ankita told SBS that she has been boring now of Archana character. This talk create new rumor that She may leave PR. Another thing suddenly they saw a promo of Purvi was lead character with another 3 series lead characters. May be Ankita was very angry & fractured. If Ankita not to leave pr so they now run ARMAN marriage anniversary.

i think we should not say anything related any actress without knowing confirm news, bc it spoil actors personal image.i think there is no article or anki said in any sbs/sbb clip she is angry for showing asha with lead actress so we shouldnt say from our assumption.anki wants to quit bc she is bored with her character as she said in sbs.but ekta dont want her loose why i dont want to say.ekta cancelled purvi's birthday for anki🤣🤣
Edited by poas - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

i think we should not say anything related any actress knowing confirm news, bc it spoil actors personal image.i think there is no article or anki said in any sbs/sbb clip she is angry for showing asha with lead actress so we shouldnt say from our assumption.anki wants to quit bc she is bored with her character as she said in sbs.but ekta dont want her loose why i dont want to say.

Sorry. If my comment feel any one hurt I am really sorry. If my think r totally baseless I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. Because Asha & Ankita all r my favorite actress. There age may be 4/6 years gap. If any show they acting together definitely they r perform elder/younger sister or Sister-In-law but in PR they acting MOTHER-DAUGHTER character. But their chemistry is so good that many times I forget that they r similar age. Their acting I like too much. I can't bear any wrong comment about theirs. Again I feel sorry my comment hurt any one.
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

may be they has been postponed this track & now want to ARMAN marriage anniversary. They r so stupid which show they want run they don't know. Ankita told SBS that she has been boring now of Archana character. This talk create new rumor that She may leave PR. Another thing suddenly they saw a promo of Purvi was lead character with another 3 series lead characters. May be Ankita was very angry & fractured. If Ankita not to leave pr so they now run ARMAN marriage anniversary.

oh god i never knew ankita had so much power in her hands that she made ekta changed her plan of celebrating purvi's birthday... see it is in cv's hand whether to go forward with one track or scrap the track... if purvi's birthday was also their then also archu would have ben in the klight mostly coz she is arranging the party...
ankita knows where she stands and she doesn't need to get frustrated or angry over such pitty issue of purvi being with other lead actress...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

oh god i never knew ankita had so much power in her hands that she made ekta changed her plan of celebrating purvi's birthday... see it is in cv's hand whether to go forward with one track or scrap the track... if purvi's birthday was also their then also archu would have ben in the klight mostly coz she is arranging the party...
ankita knows where she stands and she doesn't need to get frustrated or angry over such pitty issue of purvi being with other lead actress...

superlike rashi👏👏👏