CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Ansha Sayeed is super happy playing Purvi in CID

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜‰

Ansha Sayeed is quite kicked playing her character Purvi in Sony Entertainment Television's super hit crime detective show CID.
"She is a subtle girl who does her bit on the field. Purvi is also very calm and tries to understand the situation before coming out with her opinion," this Mumbai-born and brought up B. Com graduate avers.

"It makes me proud just by thinking that I represent females in the CID team. For one, it is quite a challenge every day when you meet all types of people and do different types of scenes. Unlike other daily shows for which you shoot indoors with the comfort of AC, we are always on the run outdoors on the roads, in malls etc," she describes.

Ansha ,who has earlier done Bandhan Saat Janmon Ka and Laagi Tujhse Lagan (both for Colors) further adds, "For a long time, this Fireworks-produced show was watched more by men and kids while women stayed away for they preferred family dramas. But now, all that is changing as we have three women in the team, Shreya (Janvi Chheda), Dr. Tarika (Shraddha Musale), who is in the forensics team, and me."

Coming to her looks, Ansha has no issues with the fact that she does not get to dress up much. "Our costume is quite smart and chic. We (female cops) don't have much of a make-up to do and our hair also has to be always tied up as well. After all this, if you still look good, you are a pretty looking girl right," she smiles.

"Although Laagi… had given me some fame, it was CID that changed the entire ball game for me as an actor. More than the money, what I really love is the respect one gets from people for being a part of this longest running show on the National TV," Ansha ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neerkhan88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she should be super happy bcuz all of us love her a lot keep up the good work ansha di and best of luck
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the writers of this article fail to understand that CID has scores of female fans and its not due to the presence of female cops, but the other way round...
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ not only the writers.. even Ansha also have failed to understand this fact that CID has a huge number of female fan following for some SPECIAL reasons πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah its sure as we all love your work ansha di...
You are doing great justice to character purvi and we love you..
Good luck
Thunderz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandyLove

πŸ˜‰

Coming to her looks, Ansha has no issues with the fact that she does not get to dress up much. "Our costume is quite smart and chic. We (female cops) don't have much of a make-up to do and our hair also has to be always tied up as well. After all this, if you still look good, you are a pretty looking girl right," she smiles.

she does more make up then all other..lolπŸ˜†
n hair style is changed daily... as if she is in modelling contestπŸ˜›

i cnt stop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is too pretty to need make up any way ...and he disguise scenes sometimes make her even more prettier πŸ˜Š

Its good to know that she is proud to be here with the team...instead of being someone from the family dramas !😳
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shagnika

She is too pretty to need make up any way ...and he disguise scenes sometimes make her even more prettier😊

Its good to know that she is proud to be here with the team...instead of being someone from the family dramas !😳

πŸ˜› yeah its realy true...
I just long to see her onscreen in cid...
She realy gets mixx with all team , co operates very well...
I love her style of investigations... πŸ˜† 😳
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Some time ago article writers used to term CID as a kid show and now , according to this article it is said " Women watch CID for the female cops " 

Now what can the majority of US on this forum can say in this matter ... πŸ€£

I seriously advise those writers to visit our forum and go through the posts and observe for whom β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ are mostly used ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

the writers of this article fail to understand that CID has scores of female fans and its not due to the presence of female cops, but the other way round...

Exactly. And I think even Ansha failed to get that.