swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
TOI: Was out of work in between: Darshan Pandya
By Purva Desai, TNN | Nov 23, 2012, 01.28 PM IST

READ MORE Kya Huaa Tera Vaada|Darshan Pandya|Balaji Telefilms|Tera
Was out of work in between: Darshan Pandya
Darshan Pandya
Darshan Pandya who plays Mona's love interest in Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada has seen rough patches in his career. Darshan was popular for the role he played in the serial, Aapki Antara.

But Darshan struggled in between. Says the actor, "After Aap Ki Antara, I was getting a few roles. But I had already portrayed those on screen. I was out of work in between. I wanted to do something different because I was being offered the same roles. I would rather take up a 9-5 job. That was a tough period for me. I was dubbing and doing plays. Luckily I was not so greedy, so I could survive".

The actor has been wanting to play a lead role but is happy playing Vineet in KHTV. "I have got more visibility through the show and general audiences are appreciating me. But what I'm the happiest about is that industry people are liking my work and that holds a different meaning. That appreciation is special. We all actors are insecure and we have to approach people for work. It happens to all. If the show does well on air, then you are liked. The minute it goes off air, no one cares".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monarainna thumbnail

tfs...

I understand DP's reality portral of the industry he belongs to.

in my opinion he is better off persuing his hard earned degree in engineering...

acting is his passion and  can take place of hobbies...

but surely this is purely my POV...i dont know him enough to advice him...

as a FAN...simple and sweet========="wishing you all the very best in life"
Darshan Pandya who plays Mona's love interest

^^Is he really? Well, this is news to me 😆

Anyways, Darshan!!!!! Me loves you 😳

tfs.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it should be Whose love interest is Mona instead of Mona'a love interest 😆
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wish Darshan the vry best in life.hp he gets a good n worthy role.looking forward to see u in a good show.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Darshan is not that handsome in a conventional way.. But this character suits him well.. And I happen to like this personality too ! His dialog delivery, specially in the recent scenes of expressing his displeasure over Mona's nonsense attitude is really appreciable ! 👍🏼

I hope he dumps Mona and saves himself .. Cant see Vineet ruining his life by marrying Mona.. !
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor guy, according to the latest articles he will soon be out of work again...thanks to Ekta Kapoor and her hare-brained CVs. 😔
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta must be thinking that as long as Darshan is in the show no one will like or accept Pradeep. So her plan >>> get rid of Vineet! In that case I hope the audiences switches off their tvs! Still curious? Go and watch the crap online on one of those illegal forums! We have to help ourselves by getting this show off air!Edited by aishray - 11 years ago