Disappointed, not by actors, not by director, by-

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey all...i was so fond of arjun's case mysteries that i dont even tolerated a word of insult by my friends and fought with them everytime they said something kiddish or insulting to either arjun or anybody related to the show...but from 2-3 episodes the show is loosing its suspense...the audience comes to figure it out at first only that who is the killer or the master mind behind it. i loved the epi of the chess champion one, in which ankur nayyar acted...the epi of the cancer patient boy which showed the different shades of love... but as i read the spoilers shared by one of the forum friend nivrenfans -

25th November 2012, 8:00 PM-

A huge landslide has blocked Bombay-Pune Highway. Arjun, traveling back to Mumbai from Pune, has to take shelter in the lobby of a roadside motel. The place doesn't have network coverage. In the motel, landslide-stuck travelers have taken shelter. A much-in-love newlywed couple, a truck driver on a secret trip to meet his mistress, an ill-tempered man who keeps abusing his wife, their two kids. There arrives a cop, Prateek Kamath, dragging a semi-unconscious psychotic killer. As the night passes, a series of murders starts happening starting with the newly wed young man, then a fraud investment banker, and then the singer. Arjun and Prateek the other police man in the motel investigate the murder. Arjun orders everyone to gather in the lobby.

Enjoy This Two Stories & See How Arjun Will Going To  Solve This Cases.

guys dont you remember the same kind of thing seeing in the movie or some kind of serial...i remember...a similar movie named, "khamoshh...khauff ki ek raat" which was based on a english movie "identity" here is the link to its story..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309698/

guys...this show was sooo good at first but now...they are just simply copying the main aspects and create a story line on that...recently the chandni - jaya case, the twin sister one...i knew from the beginning that they switched the names and its not the one they think it is...it was obvious..

the show is loosing its charm, but the actors or director gorky is not responsible..., the creatives are...the one who is creating this ideas... they are simply copying the main scenario from films or other things...i remember the same thing seeing on adaalat too..(i hate to compare my darling show with other but---)

KD pathak and some 8- 10 ppl were stuck in a place with a psycho killer too and killings start, everyone says that its the killer but its actually someone else..

PLEASE TEAM ARJUN!! i request you...dont copy it...the first episodes were very very nice...but now...audience is getting bored of the same endings which we have seen before..and please...PLEASE show arjun's past...thats the thing which has kept me hooked on this show till now..

i dread the day when i would see an episode on the film, "muskaan"...yes i saw this movie and it was really a suspense thriller coz till last no one suspects the gay person to be the killer...but i dont know why after reading the spoilers...my mind says that the creatives will opt for this type of case too... where a murder will happen with a clue of the first letter of the killer and all the main suspects will have the name starting with same letters...aahhh!

(I AM A LOYAL ARJUN FAN!! NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! I TOO LOVE THE SHOW AND SHALEEN TO THE BEST AND WANT IT TO MAINTAIN ITS CHARM AND VIEWERS..)

if any member of team arjun comes on this site...please read my post...its a humble request..as we want our dear show to progress and win the highest trps possible...

any body else thought the same???
guys dont bash me..😃

MUSKAAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have to agree with u ...

Past 3 -4 episodes were actually quite predictable

I loved d show for d uniqueness (eg Dat haunted ghost case, d chess player, etc)

but Avinash kapoor case was also quite predictable ...

I still love d show and want dem  to show a bit more creativity ...

regarding dis week i have seen d movie u were talking about ...lets see wat n how dey show ...Mite b dey show it all in a different way ...Sumthing unique
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

I loved d show for d uniqueness (eg Dat haunted ghost case, d chess player, etc)

I still love d show and want dem  to show a bit more creativity ...

regarding dis week i have seen d movie u were talking about ...lets see wat n how dey show ...Mite b dey show it all in a different way ...Sumthing unique

thanks dear...me too..i too loved it for its uniqueness but it was short lived...the cases now a days are so predictable...hope they will hear us soon and change the storyline...
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dats true..my fav was the chess champion one..
but i guess one day dey had to get ideas from somewhere..
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You're sooo right.. That is what is actually worrying me..
Can you pls try and post this on the official forum Forum 32. Maybe it will come to the notice of the CVs.. Pls..?

Or maybe on the facebook fan page? That will definitely bring this to the notice of the CVs..
This is very important. I love this show and I don't wan't it to lose it's charm..Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U r right
The show is getting bored
They should bring new stories
Dhani_ thumbnail
acutlly i too was feelig the same since couple of episode
i guess show is going trough rough phase without famale lead
as there are not any side tracks(arjun's past, romance or what so ever) going besides case
and as fan we keep expection more because the already raise his graph so much
some one please post it on forum 32
i would say just keep faith on writers
i'm sure their writer's block will over soon 😊
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tani23

I still love d show and want dem to show a bit more creativity ...

Yup.. they were quite predictable.
However good the actors or the technical values are, I must say that the thrill is missing. For example, 'the murder of the maid in an apartment' case had much more suspense than the much hyped twin sister case. I felt that the episode was dragged unnecessarily.
This will lead to very severe problems for the popularity of the show. The show is already suffering from the absence of a female lead and now bringing in old stuff without innovation will only worsen the situation.
I love this show.. and will keep watching it.. for Shaleen and the rest of the cast.. and for the concept of the show, Arjun.
I really hope this message reaches the CVs of the show. I would wait and watch the show this week. If the episode on Sunday, turns out to be a copy indeed, I'd definitely make a post on the fan page.
THAT WOULDN'T BE "BASHING". IT WOULD BE A HUMBLE REQUEST AS LOYAL FAN.
And considering the nature of audience that watch this show, the CVs must be very careful while writing an episode.
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell what forum 32
Plsss
Love_Arnie thumbnail
I feel team Arjun is emphasising more on Sunday episodes and neglecting the saturday one's...