Sushant FC- completion of first film {see pg51}

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Sushant in a few words

Sushant Singh Rajput, one of the chocolate boys of television who essayed the role of Preet in Star Plus' Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil, and Manav in the number uno serial 'Pavitra Rishta' for 2.5 years before his exit and was also seen in reality shows Zara Nachke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa(where he was runner up).

Birth Name :Sushant Singh Rajput
Nick :
 Sushant
DOB :
 21 January 1986, 26 yrs.
Star Sign : 
Aquarian/ Capri
Single
Height :
 183 cms
Debut :
 Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil (STAR Plus)
Lineage : From Patna

How many places have you lived in till date I have lived in 5 cities

Favourite Movie Dialogue: Bade bade shehron main choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai
Favourite Season:
 Rainy season.
Favourite Vacation Spot:
 Mauritius
Favourite Brand: 
Nike
Favourite Musical Instrument: 
Guitar, I know to play it pretty well.
Favourite Dish: Rajma Chawal

Favourite TV show Friends

Favourite Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan

Favourite Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit

Favourite Hollywood actor Keanu Reeves

Favourite Hollywood actress Monica Belluchi

Favourite cartoon character Tom and Jerry

The Saddest day of my life: When I joined Engineering College.
One thing you would like to change about yourself: 
My hairstyle. Its so messy that I want to change it.
Memorable Moment:
 When I represented India in a dance performance at Commonwealth Games in Australia in 2006.
One thing that nobody knows about you:
 Well, I have flunked 16 times in my engineering college and have still not completed (smiles).
If you are granted three wishes, you would ask for: A physique like John Abraham, acting prowess as SRK and looks like Hrithik Roshan.

Your best childhood memorywhen I stood first in class 3.

Your experience when facing the camera for the first timeI was nervous

On your last birthday, what you did had a pool party with my friends and Kis Desh & PR friends 

I am transparent

Life is full of fun

Love is divine

Marriage is a commitment

Your ideal woman should be intelligent, beautiful, loving , caring and understanding

Your dream date will be in a jungle with Monica Belluchi

What kind of music do you like depends, when I am driving I like slow music and when I am partying I like hard rock and hip-hop.

Your first crush happened when I was in class 4 and she was my class teacher

Your first date was when I was in class 10 and it was with my classmate Rashmi. We went on a long drive.

Your long lasting friend is Ankit and I met him when I was in kindergarten and till today we are in touch.

Do you make friends easilyvery easily

How do you rate yourself as an actor? I would like to rate myself 12 on 10.

One thing you want to change about yourself My hairstyle

Last time you were stalked I don't remember

Philosophy of life don't take life too seriously. Have fun and enjoy every single moment of your life.

Advice to youngsters educate yourself and at the same time enjoy life.

Your message to fans: Keep rocking, love you all and please continue watching my show

Sushant was born in Patna on the 21st of January 1986, in a Rajput family. He lost his mother at a tender age, but being the youngest of 5 children with 4 elder sisters to pamper him, Sushant grew up to be a naughty and fun loving boy with an emotional core. Born into a family of doctors and engineers, Sushant was expected to follow the family tradition by choosing a similar career. His mind set on his goal, he appeared in the Engineering entrance examination, passed it with flying colours and got enrolled in the Delhi College of Engineering in the Chemical Engineering stream. A promising student, he even qualified for a scholarship and secured a rank of 7 at the all India level. His aspirations, however, took a different turn after he saw a performance by ace choreographer Shiamak Daver's troupe. He was drawn to the world of performing arts and joined Shiamak's troupe with a lot of gusto. Luckily for him, his talent and dedication did not go unnoticed by his mentor, who gave him opportunities to perform in the 2006 Commonwealth Games and Filmfare Awards. Upon his return, he also joined Barry John's theatre classes. All this while his studies suffered, and finally Sushant made the decision to quit college and concentrate on his true calling. He directed his steps towards Mumbai, where he danced with Ashley Lobo's dance troupe, learned martial arts from Allan Amin and assisted Mohit Suri during the making of Raaz 2. Theatre continued on the side as he joined Nadira Babbar's theatre group 'Ekjute'.

It was during a play for an NGO that Sushant was first noticed by a Balaji executive, from where he went on to bag his first role of Preet in Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil which became immensely popular. Little did Sushant know that this role was only to be a stepping stone for grander opportunities ahead- the role of Pavitra Rishta's Manav which catapulted him to unprecedented fame and appreciation, followed by more projects like Zara Nach Ke Dikha and Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 which ultimately made him emerge as one of the most powerful and popular faces of Indian Television.

Unarguably good looking, Sushant today is one of the biggest heartthobs of small screen and a sure shot TRP raker. An excellent actor (who has received various accolades for his acting), a fabulous dancer and a director in the making- Sushant is a bundle of talent. But it's not just his success, talent or good looks, it's also his humility, modesty and genuine nature that draw praise and have won him million of fans around the globe. Indeed, Sushant Singh Rajput is a celebrity one would be proud to be a fan of.
Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
rious Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of an
priya185 thumbnail
-Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
hmm done reservingEdited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hello  hi   all

congrats on new fc๐Ÿฅณ

anshi tussi   going?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya going i need to study for tom milenge kal shaam ko and wish my exam go well๐Ÿ˜Š
Timepassss thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

ya going i need to study for tom milenge kal shaam ko and wish my exam go well๐Ÿ˜Š

k meet u then today i need to sleep lk a log  tonight

all the best anshi   !!   just focus   n u will do it!

Timepassss thumbnail

DO   WELL   !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi All,๐Ÿค—
Congrats on new FC.๐Ÿ‘
I know this one will bring us lots of great news, views, pics, interviews, and videos.๐Ÿ˜Š