SUNDAWN12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello dabh lovers๐Ÿ˜Š...our century old wait is going to end hopefully๐Ÿ‘...dabc is on its way and will come very soonโ˜บ๏ธ..in last two episode sandhya realising what gem she got in form of suraj and what all he did for her and she did not a small piece of it in return...all this is making path for dbc friends...and after seeing  expressions of sandhya yesterday it is going to be sizzling guys..๐Ÿ˜‰yaar our suraj devta ka deeraj test bahut ho gaya...aur hamara toh deeraj kab ka end ho gaya tha...but sandhya expressions ne fhir aag laga di...๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish โ€ฆโ€ฆ
But I don't think it will happen soon..
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Agree with you dear, but no promo about it naa, so a bit confused ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
Wait seems to be extending to some more months I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†
I will be happy if it happens early. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice prediction, hope it happens ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post. I too wish. But I dont see any chance. In coming two days they will be busy with diwali preparations. After that she will join night college. So hopefully they wont get time enough for that.
Or else as ami said it must be a SCOOTER DBC...๐Ÿ˜†
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

good post. I too wish. But I dont see any chance. In coming two days they will be busy with diwali preparations. After that she will join night college. So hopefully they wont get time enough for that.
Or else as ami said it must be a SCOOTER DBC...๐Ÿ˜†

Ironically Sandhya may want to do it/initiate it now and Sooraj may say no keeping her studies in mind...who knows?  Let us be patient.  Yes Sandhya ki feelings jaagne laga hai !!
SUNDAWN12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for replys dude...i think it will happen in december...and sandhya night school will play a role in it...and now all things have been cleared..sandhya dream revealed , now her studies will also start and we can say she madly love suraj...so what is coming between dbc...oh i forgot one thing is in between dabh cvs team...๐Ÿ˜‰