Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Babycakes-

Ah this is good I use PS but to all those who use pixlr it will be very helpful for them

preeti u cn try it on PS also re...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...awesome...thanks da tutorial
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the KaJen, AsYa and SwaRon, KriYaansh ones :-)Edited by 1D_D3-Crazy - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Tutorial was damn helpful, i used and result was quiet nice though not exactly the same but very well satisfying. Thanks for the tutorial, i do rather like to have some more in future.

-Marium

Originally posted by: yogini64

wow  ... πŸ˜ƒ

u guys are gr8...πŸ€—

so sweet of u...  πŸ˜›

will try it for sure...πŸ˜‰

Thank you and sure, try if you like it!

Originally posted by: KunwarKiDeewani

1D icons are SOO CUTE! Eeks :$
Love the coloring! :D 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: pari_15

Wow..superbb tutorial..will deffo try it...after my never-ending exams that is!! πŸ˜›[xxD]

btw gorgeous coloring i must say πŸ˜‰

Thank you! And all the best for your exams. 

Thanks!

Originally posted by: Arshaholic

thanxxx for d tutorial  <3

You're welcome!

Originally posted by: SanayaFlawless

Eeeks it's  1DπŸ₯³πŸ˜† wooow What an amazing tutorial...I loved it <3

Thank you!

Originally posted by: -SweetDesire-

From your last update i loveed the SaRun stuff the most and the Ian Icons are super! your work is amazing

Thank you!

Originally posted by: -Babycakes-

Ah this is good I use PS but to all those who use pixlr it will be very helpful for them

Thanks and I think it's pretty much easy to do the same in PS, not much of an advanced tutorial. So you can try if you feel like :)

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

WOW !! Matlab u ll be giving many tutorials now! haina??!! and this pixlr of urs very similar to PS u know. :P

And thankuu !! πŸ€— I ll defo try pixlr now !! :D And the coloring is a beauty <33

Not sure Ash, but will share the new things and methods we discover, if any. You're welcome and yep, try you should :) Thank you! 

Originally posted by: sumiGB123

awesome color on link :))

Thank you!

Originally posted by: sadffi

Awesome tutorialπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Shantell

Mention nt n fab tutrial..

Thank you!

Originally posted by: shibz

this was amazing!!! So u actually dont PS?😲 this pixlr is almost same as PS though!
me will surely try editing on this! thanks for the tip!😳

You're welcome and thanks for the comment! 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...awesome...thanks da tutorial

You're welcome!

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Loved the KaJen, AsYa and SwaRon, KriYaansh ones :-)

I'm glad. Thanks for the comment!

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Tutorial was damn helpful, i used and result was quiet nice though not exactly the same but very well satisfying. Thanks for the tutorial, i do rather like to have some more in future.

-Marium

You're welcome, results depend on the initial quality, contrast, vibrance of the pic you chose. To enhance the effect, you can adjust the curves and levels. Moreover, like I used a preset through Color Lookup, you can create your own colour combinations and apply that. My purpose was to focus on the method basically :) The mentioned hues and levels are best suited for HQ, high contrast and vibrant pics. 

Thanks for the comment! We shall try some more in the coming future and share with you all, if we get satisfactory results. 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Request, choose any 3 to 4 pics, or any no u want and make a siggy.

Text: leave it on u..warna, put..Friends forever.

Icons

http://i.minus.com/i4f5XmlAzuzRE.PNG

http://i.minus.com/iGagMzelPGMRt.PNG

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Edited my comment on pg.129..😳

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

*Edited

Firstly so sorry for editing late..was hell busy with studies, exams n stuff... n i wanted to give a long comment...so...

Anyways..coming back to the updt on pg124... its pretty Awesomeee! πŸ‘ lovedd everything to the core.. n i mean it! I'm truly a fan of your work dear!  

Ian icons are so GOOD.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³..esp. these http://i.imgur.com/eKBL8NU.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/CSFTtQI.jpg are my fav <33

kriyaansh ones look good but a li'l much glowy...maybe bcoz of the pics... i too tired working on them but results werent that good :(  

sanaya stuff is pure gorgeous.... icons are so classy... n siggies..i first saw them in someone's dabba... n i was wondering since then who made it...πŸ€” actually i just saw them once n then i forgot whr i saw them... chalo finally i gotta knew! πŸ˜† http://i.imgur.com/Y23w7k3.jpg >> Its stunning!

Goshhh ur colourings n textures are to die for...☺️

A-Z stuff is amazinggg..so beautiful...! love ur styles ! <33

http://i.imgur.com/QxK9TH3.jpg >> this one is so FABBB! awesome style.. colouring.. blending.. textures... just PERFECT ! πŸ‘β­οΈ

you rock mansi...love yaaa! ❀️

and yeah..abt ur tutorial... thats really sweet of u to share jaan..😳.I'll try it soon n give feedback! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

-Varsha!

It's all right Varsha, studies first. Better late than never :) 
And thank you for the lovely detailed comment, I adore it. 
Coming to KR ones, I myself ain't a fan of those icons. The inherent motion blur in the pics, since it was a dance sequence, made it hard for me to work on them. I hardly like 2-3 icons from all that I made..lol So can understand why your results weren't good. 

And you could have checked the copyright :p I had no idea they were being used, except the last one..lol

Thank you so much for all that you said. It means a lot <3

Take care, good luck with studies and I shall wait for your feedback on the tutorial then :)