Clash of the TITANS-Sooraj v/s Bhabho -Part II

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
(For part I- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3270468)

Ladies and Gentleman. As you all, we were gearing up for an really intersting match. The match of the matches. The one that will leave us all emotional,thrilled and take us to our wits end.We even spoke to the important people concerned with the match.

Now, it's time for us -FeMiNa with cameraperson Jami to take you directly to the centre of action and see the toss.Ohh.. and looks like We have two more people joining in the battle.Yeah.. The very famous selfish and remorseful Ankur Kothari and his helpless wife Ankita Kothari.

Now,into the action.

Sandy ki bachchi whistles the siren loud. Everyone is silent.

Naina-- I guess,the match is about the begin. Everyone looks tensed and serious and the crowd has gone silent too.Everyone knows,they can't mess with Sandy.Par, Bhabo is senior Sandhy here.

Sandhya--- Okies, the match will begin in two minutes. I invite both the captains to the centra for a toss.

Bhabo steps forward confidently. Sooraj steps forward too carefully avoiding to stare directly at Bhabo but determined nevertheless.

Bhabo-- Beendini, ye ke hai?? I don't want all this being done. I know my chora won't go against my wish.Then why toss and everything.

Sandhya --Bhabo, these are rules and you  know how much I follow rules.Nobody can break rules in my presence.

Sooraj looks at Bhabo with painful eyes. He goes to her to take her blessings.

Sooraj --Bhabo ,mujhe aashirwad de.Bless me to be victorious.

Bhabo with painful big eyes -- Chora, I love you a lot but phir bhi I am the head of this family and I can't take anyone going against parampara.

Babasa burps and  thinks to himself ''if she is the head of the family,what am I !!

Tail??? And she scolds me for keeping away and killing  the makkhis only! That's what a tail/pooch does na??''

Ami- I guess,I know what Babasa is thinking.. It's a Centre-Fresh Dimaag ki batti chalo moment here. SMS what Babasa might be thinking to win a free one-day stay at the Rathi Mansion.But you'll have to adjust with either Mohit or Chavvi's in their rooms.πŸ˜† SMS fast to this number--000 000 0000

Sandhya -- Bhabo,ready for the toss?? Sooraj ji, coin..wo ..woo aii ni Sooraj ji!😳😳

Feri -- ooo diyaaa,diyaaa aur baaati hum

Naina-- Feri ki bachi chup kar..this is not SRK romance..This is serious business like Nana Patekar..Dekh Bhabo is in her Sherni avatar now.

Bhabo (now angry) -Beendini sa, coin koi pari hai ke ki tu coin aai nahi  bol rahi hai?? Beenidi is coin an angel to coming flying down into your hands. Aur ruk, kahin yeh ''Jay-Veeru'' wala coin toh nahi hain??πŸ€ͺ

Everyone gets shocked and wondering Bhabo knows about ''Sholay''!!!

Ami -😲  , Naina -😲 , Feri-😲, Rathi Parivaar--😲😲😲,Audience-😲😲, Babasa-πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ , Bhabo --😳😳😳

Bhabo gets embarrassed and sayswoh woh Shaadi ke kuch din baad ek baar hi gayi thi cinema hall with your Babasa!😳😳

Meenudi to Vikram --Dekhoji, from now  on,we don't have to lie about movies.Bhabo bhi gayi thi cinema dekhneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhabo gives a stern stare in direction of Vikeena to stop them.

Babasa recollects how Bhabo cried when Jay dies in the film!And starts laughing loudly🀣🀣🀣Only to be encountered by another famous Bhabo stare.He stops laughing.

Sandhya Nahi nahi Bhabo, It's an ordinary coin with head n tail'You know I can never cheat!

Sandhya hands the coin to Sooraj. Sooraj tosses it.

Bhabo shouts that she wants a "mundo" heads. The coin falls on the floor and unfortunately for Bhabo it is a tail.

Meena observing it from the close quarters shouts"Bhabo ,zaroor jhetaniji ne kuch kiya hogo".

Sooraj sighs.He then confidently says, I will start my argument first.

Sandhya nods. Bhabo sighs. Mohit,Chavi and Meenudi join Bhabos team. Babasa,Vikram and Chaturi join Sooraj. Chotu says, he will be Sooraj's teams drinks carrier. Ankur and Ankita join the Sooraj gang too.

Chotu suddenly runs to Sooraj and whispers one filmy dialogue Sooraj Bhaiya ..Zindagi mein agar kuch banna ho, kuch  hasil karna ho toh hamesha apni dil ki suno'aagar dil bhi koi jawab na de toh'( Sooraj stops Chotu)

SoorajMera dil ne jawab de diya Chotu'.I know mujhe kya karna hain'.tu jaa!

Chotu- Suno na, sirf ek aur- ''sattar minute, sattar minute hai tumhaare paas...
shaayad tumhaare zindagi ke sabse khaas sattar minute'''.
(Sooraj's interruption again)

Sooraj-  Haan haan samajh gaya master'ji'.Ab vag!

Sandhya--Now that the teams are decided. The game will begin in 90 seconds. Everyone follow the rules and play a fair game.

Sandhya looks at Sooraj and gives a slight smile. Sooraj nods accepting her silent wishes.To their horror, the entire crowd cheer, "SoorYaSoorYa,SoorYa"

Sandhya and Sooraj look around in horror and are embarrassed.😳😳 Bhabo is angry again!

FeMiNa -- What did SoorYa expect when the audience is filled with people from DABHland.We notice every single eye-contact of SoorYa and understand what they trying to convey to each-other equally well as SoorYa themselves🀣🀣🀣

Ami --- The referee has signaled that match will begin in 90 seconds.As we countdown, I would like to pick up Bhabos team as the stronger one.Sooraj is going to find it hard to win here.Though I am supporting Sooraj, i see it as a herculean task.The first team to hit a goal will surely have an advantage.What do you two bakudis think??

Feri -- I think Sooraj will win. He is driven by ambition,love and a dream of fulfilling his wife's dream.Its very difficult to stop Sooraj when he is on a mission.Remember the last match when Sooraj single-handedly won and was successful in getting Sandhya out of the house?? If not for the accident, probably,Sandhya would have lived in USA now!!

Naina -- I see Sandhya's role to be very prominent here. I hope she is not blinded bY Sooraj's love or Bhabos words about tradition and everything.She needs to be fair for a good result. I guess,we are running out of time here and the match will begin anytime now.

Edited by MisscoolEyes - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All righty, DABHians..pick your seat, pick your side,get the cheer accessories,be ready for some dhamakedaar music and drama and much more in the next part.πŸ˜ƒ

Now, you are all on air.Send your views,messages and wishes to your team.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahaha...
Nainaaa...bahut badiya...hahahaha...FeMiNa talks..shocks..rocks!
Will edit tomo...ol from phone na..
ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb Mind bubbling Edited by ShahSantosh143 - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow akhada match part 2. Thodi na insaafi nahi ho rahi. Suraj ki team main itne log aur bechari Bhabo ke saath sirf 4.  Ab mere upar chapal maat phenko yaar.  Pata hain pata hain. Bhabo ek sau ke barabar hain. Lekin mujhe dar hain kahi beech khel main referee apni jagah chod kar Bhabo ke paas na aa jaye...  You know the love our beendani has for her saas after the famous tel maalish...  Organisers zara is baat ka dhyaan rakh lena.  Baaki sab theek hai.

Simply hilarious🀣🀣  continue karo bhai ruk kyon gaye...
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oye Naina n Ferry:- Are we organizing Boxing match???

It's really rib-tickling esp after added few more masala esp Shole movie vala and wait wait... Center fresh vaala...😎..

🀣!🀣!🀣!🀣!

I'm die 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Sandy's explanation to Bhabho on "coin"..🀣🀣🀣
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† very nice! I was going to SMS Babasa's thoughts (since they were right there) ... but then I saw the 'prize' and I was like: 'prize hai ya sazaa? ... Aye FeMiNa bataa' πŸ˜•

best parts:

ooo diyaaa πŸ˜†
Chotu and Suraj dialogue πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bhabho crying during 'Sholay' πŸ€£ and her dialogue on 'coin pari' was spot on!

But yeh kya yaar?! you guys drag more than DABH CVs! πŸ˜’ Entire episode mein sirf coin toss hua?! Looking forward to the next installment! 
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...nice post ...🀣🀣🀣
Naina ...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦Loved d part of Farhana where she sang"ooo...diya aur baati...🀣
Samir uncle or aunty...wait na...me also Suraj's side.. ..Lets see what happen ...Naina ...Pls continue ..
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHHA! It took me like 5 mins to get over that ooo diyaaa! Hahahahaha 🀣 I loved it yo 😎Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha ah ahaha.🀣...🀣...🀣...another hilarious match i watched after ur first...🀣.🀣.🀣...🀣...🀣...

FeMiNa  rocking commentary...🀣...🀣..

esp...farhana's O diyaaa...diyaaa aurrr baaatiii hummm...😳

i dnt have choice.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...i have to this......sorry farhana i am love❀️☺️ with u...bcz of that one line.....fall in love in first line...πŸ€ͺ...

bhabhasa 🀣.🀣🀣🀣

when u will start the match...😑