Where there is a will there is a way: A FF

shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This FF takes off from yesterday's episode where Suraj has taken for admission Sandhya at the night college and Bhabho is on nine pins waiting for her Chora and Sandhya Bheendhni for dilly dallying too long  in the night. But at the same time she is happy that they have forgotten that stupid and obnoxious idea of Sandy becoming an IPS officer and decided to spend more time together, which means one step nearer to becoming a Dadi of her favourite son Suraj whose jap she does day in and day out.  

Sandhya: Suraj Jee, hum bhabho se kya kahenge? Kya Bhabho manjayagi? (Suraj Jee, what are we going to say to Bhabho? Will Bhabho agree?)
Suraj: Aap kuch math sochiyega. Main Bhabho se bath karunga. (Please don't bother yourself. I'll talk to Bhabho)

Bhabho spots her Chora and Bheendhni, her eyes two question marks. Before she opens her mouth, Suraj begins,

Suraj: Bhabho main aur Sandhya Jee rath vali college gaye theh. Main meri adhuri padayi shuru karna chahtha hoon. Woh paise jine main jitha us World's Best Cook main un se maion ek bada hotel kolna chahtha hoon. Par woh paise kafi nahi honge. Bank seh loan lena padega, aur unke niyamon ke mutabik loan leneke liye hotel ke malik ke pass hotel kolne ki degree hona chahiye. Is liye main chahtha hoon ke Sandhya Jee woh padayi kare aur main woh loan lehsaktha hoon. Main jis college ki bath kar raha hoon woh rath walli hain. Sandhya din me ghar ka kam karegi aur main meri dukan. Rath mein main meri adhuri padayi usi college mein pura karsaktha hoon jis mein Sandhya jee hotel wali degree karegi. 
(Bhabho, I and Sandhya went to the night college. I want to complete my unfinished studies. I am thinking of opening a big hotel with the prize money I won in the World's Best Cook contest. But the money will not be enough. Hence I have to take a bank loan for it. But according to the bank rules, the owner has to have a Hotel Management degree.  I want Sandhya Jee to do that degree. The college about which I am talking is a night college. Sandhya will take care of the house during the day and I, my shop. I can resume my unfinished studies in the same college where Sandhya Jee will be doing her Hotel Management degree) 

Bhabho in deep thought!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's a unique view!
Do continue!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is a nice and unique thought. However please clarify to me whether she will do graduation in the garb of hotel management or actually do hotel management.  If it is the first option than she will easily get caught as Mohit is educated and knows hotel management colleges are different from a degree college. He will not wait for a second before informing Bhabo of the deceit. If she is actually made to do hotel management to complete her studies than I think she may not  be eligible for civil services as if I am not mistaken it is a diploma course and you need a proper degree to appear for the civil services. I am not too familiar with hotel management. Are there degree courses in hotel management ?  From what I know it  is called diploma in hotel management after 3 yrs. Please clarify... Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
different thought...continue...👍🏼