Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crunchie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jaisa maine kaha tha ki Jagya ke ek sahi kaam par, we will see tears of happiness, waisa hi hua πŸ˜ƒ

Aisa kyon dikhaya cvs ne.. Kyon! Kyon! Kyon! πŸ˜†

Achha ek baat batao, jab bhi Jaitser ka public scenes dekhate hain, peeche hamesha there are some women who have pallu till chins! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Woh khadi kyon hain wahan agar kuch dikhai nahi de raha! I mean if they want to show completely rural setting with traditional women, then usually such women are inside the house only.. not standing on the road with pallu till chin. Its so funny LOL. 
I am not supporting any patriarchal viewpoint, don't hit me.. I just find those shots funny πŸ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@crunchie I have seen woman in rajasthan with 1 foot long pallu they go around doing there work...infcat everything else like stomach,waist back is visible bas face chupa rahta hai with a foot long pallu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont know wats the point of hiding it πŸ˜†
actually even in patrichal society ins tht not woman dont come out of the house at all,infcat they are very much involved in ploughing fields tending cows etc etc
bas face chupa rehta hai with a pallu

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

There is no way they can throw Shashank out of the show J has to be there without him the story will be only half complete.

This story is all about Balika vadhu and her very innocent pure and nadaan Balak var🀣

Balak var will be there in the story for ever making life difficult for A/G/Sanchi or whoever.

Loved that πŸ˜†
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

This is not exactly frustration but,something that I find quite amusing. We,the people of India,know the amount of power and position  a minister  enjoyes vis-a-vis a sarpanch. No sarpanch in this country will take an MLA or a minister head on in front of media. Even if that sarpanch happens to be Anandi. 

The way she always says"Sarpanch hone ke nate.." makes me laugh. Does she think she is next to Chief Minister?  Who bothers about a sarpanch in this country? Tell me? Honestly? If she would have spoken to shiv's senior (Like the RDC or the secretary) then I could have understood.
Agreed that Shiv is upright,but, a serious lapse has been committed under his very nose and Heth Singh's allegation of Shiv spending a lot of time with his betrothed and neglecting his work is not totally baseless.
Of late,we have not seen Shiv attending office or office work at home.He is shown as a shy boy who has recently fallen in love.

Though Shiv's lapse in duty does not amount to suspension,still,a lapse is a lapse and that needs to be looked into no matter how upright you are.
So enter the dragon ..ooops--Jagya..another "mahaan" of this serial.
Welcome Sir..you are wanted here. 

You want to know the powers of a Sarpanch, go to Haryana and find out, ask the poor Khap villagers and they will tell you what the Sarpanch is.  In Haryana a Sarpanch is more powerful than the Ch Minister.

This is reality, may be we will snigger at it in Bombay but that happens. I don't know Rajasthan and cannot comment.

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khap panchayats are a different matter alltogather but here in U.P, sarpanch is not a very impportant post at all.
And if you are talking abt khap then let me tell you they will not elect a woman as their head.
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Rat came out of it's hole to become hero

Rat on his journey from the hole to jail became St.Rat.🀣🀣🀣

Terrific  πŸ€£
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Bhiarav Singh when will you understand ur mistakes? What is wrong with you?

What more cruelity you want to show towards him?
Only DS has sense to see Jagia's good deed.
Thank God.

I always said Jagia himself will confess his crimes.

What mistake by Bhairon?  I thought he was the only man with some principles in BV.   πŸ˜’
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Silly episode but I am happy that Jagia got his family back and now when Anandi is going ,he should try to build his relation with them and concentrate on his carrear ,if he is still allowed to practice medicine.

Silly episode is correct.  Bad editing, story was a patchwork, acting by DS was downright bad, Anandi's boring blank eyes came into the episode again, even Shashank who is a good actor was hamming his lines.  Besant and Gehna were colorful extras.

Best were the Shekhar family, doing statue acting.  Of them the best was Saanchi, no one had told her what to do, so she kept her nose swollen and looked angry but did not know who to direct the anger to.
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Bhach i had tears in my eyes when Jagia was handcuffed.

😭😭
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both J and A are victims of balvivah,a mistake committed by BS. But Jagia had guts to say so to his face so he is thrown out of his house and Anandi doesn't so she gets all the support.

BS owns no resposibilty at all. Goes scottfree and praised by you all.πŸ˜†
Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago