BIGGBOSSINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hazel Keech in the 'Bigg Boss 6' house

The makers of the show have approached the starlet to be a part of the reality show

November 21, 2012

Mumbai
Sonali Joshi Pitale

Dubai First Visa Card
Apply for a Visa Credit Card from Dubai First and enjoy great Rewards
dubaifirst.com/Visa_Card

After buzz that Yana Gupta rejected the offer to be on Bigg Boss 6, we hear that yet another foreign import has been approached to be a part of the reality show. Sources say that Hazel Keech, who made her Bollywood debut in Bodyguard, has been contacted by the makers of the show to make her wild card entry in the Bigg Boss house.

The starlet states, "I am open to doing the reality show as it has become extremely popular. It certainly is a quick and easy way to get famous a la Kim Kardashian. Though I think host Salman has a much more interesting job of playing mediator on the show. That's something I'd be interested in."

In fact our sources also tell us that it was former co-star Salman who recommended her name to the show makers. Our source says, "Once she gives her nod, things will get clearer. Right now, she is just in talks with them."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naaa is she going to do some aa ande aplapuram game?!!

or hire the bodyguard of BB season 6 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo one more recommendation from Sallu bhai ! 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ she was in bodyguard...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wonder how many new ppl are gonna come in the house
i think Big boss is making the new entries in the show becaz now the trps wud soon b coming out and colors channel want the trp's of Big boss to rule the charts .
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
stop approaching all these boring candidates BB...jus bring one dolly or one rakhi sawant