JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

eventhough i appreciate suraj for his support to sandhya despite bhabho's refusal somehow i feel pity for bhabho ... cant believe the same suraj who advised vikram for lying to bhabho for going to honeymoon on their wedding day is doing the same when it comes to his wife's happiness  ... suddenly for suraj his dead sasurji's sapna is looking bigger than his living bhabho's wish of having one housewife for suraj .. even sandhya's dad had that sapna for his daughter only not for bhabho's daughter-in-law , even if he comes back now he too may ask sanhdya to move on in her family life rather than breaking bhabho's trust... somehow the transformation of suraj from bhabho's "maro chora" to a jhoru ka gulaam is not quite digestable  coz bhabho dont deserve this at this point ...she truly deserved something like this from suraj when she was continuously taunting sandhya for no proper reason , she even did chori ka inzaam on sandhya when she thought she gave her jewellery to ankur , but suraj kept his silence and convinced sandhya ... similarly there are lot of incidences when everyone wanted suraj to stand up for sandhya n support her openly coz bhabho was wrong that time but now whatever bhabho is telling sandhya is right from pov and she has got a soft corner for sandhya and accepted her wholeheartedly despite ankur's lie and sandhya's shortcomings as "bhabho's beendhini" ... but suddenly suraj has got completely untied himself from his bhabho's pallu and got tied himself to sandhya's pallu for no big reason ..poor bhabho yesterday her beendhini was making her son understand her feelings .. cant imagine how much bhabho will be shattered when she comes to know the truth ...suraj as a big sacrifice said he will take the whole blame on himself , appreciable as a diya for a baati but  what about as a adarsh beta(adarsh is a small word suraj was something greater/worse than that) did he ever thought for a second that her chora breaking her trust will hurt bhabho more than anything else 'right from the beginning of this track suraj never thought about bhabho's feelings , overall it is good for sandhya's education but we are used to seeing suraj as a adarsh beta also, now he looks merely as a diya for a baati '. Hope they don't kill that adarsh beta in suraj while giving us a true baati and leave a sour taste while showing the much awaited education track of sandhya'.

though this will not happen i wish suraj and sandhya give up their dream for a while and bhabho herself rekindles it for a good reason , (would have been nice if this education has started quite a while ago and bhabho gave her permission after the terrorist track )... wish they bring something similar to that and make bhabho acknowledge sandhya's dream so that it wont be like bhabho has accepted it under pressure from her elder son cum financier of her family ... otherwise when she comes to know the truth it will be a doomsday for her which she dont deserve and she n bhabhasa can better move on to maasa's village after chavvi's marriage and never forgive surya , atleast that will forever leave a guilt feeling in sandhya's heart 😈 😆 though may not be in suraj's heart 😆

Edited by --jas-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree Jas...I was really surprised that Suraj suggested lying to Bhabo for the sake of Sandhya's education and dream fulfillment.

I know the idea had been circulating on the forum...but I always said...I don't think SurYa would go that route...I guess I was half wrong. 😆

While I'm glad that Sandhya put a stop to Suraj's foolish suggestion...I am still puzzled as to what prompted him to go that route.  I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's become a total Jhoru ka ghulam...but something is indeed amiss...it's like he's become obsessed with the idea of Sandhya's IPS dream...but he hasn't really thought out everything that it demands...nor has he thought out completely about the ramifications of sneaking about and lying to his parents.

Does he realize how hard this past one year has been for Sandhya?  How many trials and tribulations she had to suffer to reach the point of trust she has attained with Bhabo?  And what about Bhabo...like Sandhya said tonight...what about her dreams?  She was always honest and forthright about her desire for a typical bahu...even before SurYa married.  She wasn't the one who gave the dhoka.  Why are Sandhya's parents' dreams suddenly more important than Bhabo's?...just because she is uneducated and wants simple things...while Sandhya's parents were educated and had higher dreams so to speak.

Compromising is part and parcel of life.  Either Bhabo will have to bend or Surya will.  But lying and deceit...to achieve your dreams...should that be the foundation of an honest IPS officer?

I'm not against Sandhya's education or dream mind you...I just don't believe in lying to achieve it.

I'm glad Sandhya said No...because quite frankly I don't think it's worth risking everything she worked so hard to achieve as the eldest Bahu of the Rathi household.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post jas!  👍🏼 (but why all the black eyes  😆)

On a serious note, I agree that deceiving Bhabho in this case is unfair and I'm glad Sandhya was sensible enough to say no (although, to be honest, I thought the CVs were going full steam ahead with the secret college track, since they took the effort to show the college in Ajmer and made Sandhya's admission happen, and made the track seem so convincing). As for Suraj, keep in mind that his image of Bhabho has also been tainted when he overheard her conversation with Sandhya. I'm sure he still respects her, but there must be a sense of betrayal in the back of his head. Nevertheless, I don't see this as a sufficient reason for Suraj to take the step of deceiving Bhabho. Perhaps he is just backed into a corner. He is a selfless person and he wants to see both his wife and Bhabho happy. And the only immediate thing he can sacrifice now to get what he wants, is his trustworthiness (i.e. the trust Bhabho has in him). Thus, he is willing to betray Bhabho for her short-term happiness, and then take all the blame of breaking her trust when the time comes. Unfortunately, like you said, he doesn't realize how much the truth, when it comes out, will hurt Bhabho, as well as himself. Or perhaps he does realize it, and is/was willing to bear that pain.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The precap of yesterday's episode was a classic example of their possibility of getting caught . Suraj and Sandhya come back late and Bhabo is waiting for them.  How are they going to escape her prying eyes day in and day out. They will have to write the story in such a way that Bhabo should be so shocked about something that she concedes. A severe jolt. Once she has agreed she will not go back on her promise. Is serial main admission deadlines ka to koi matlab rakha nahi hai. Thoda aur kheench lo. Doing without Bhabo's approval is opening up a can of worms. 
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
100% agree with you Jas... Even I was against bhabo always after seeing her to play mind games wih Sandy...!!! But even I am feeling pity for her that her son is thinking of going behind her back n telling lie to her...!!! She is not a bad person...!!! She needs a push from Suraj but not betrayal from him...!!! Even I am surprised to see a sudden change in Suraj cause as u said he never said anything to bhabo when she was accusing Sandy always for every reason...!!!! She even called Sandy a thief n Suraj digested it...!!! I was so angry on bhabo n actually I kinda used to hate her those times...!!! But now when bhabo POV is also not 100% wrong he is ready to lie to bhabo...!!! I am enjoying the drama going on but not finding justification of this lie...!!! As Fatima ji said... But lying and deceit...to achieve your dreams...should that be the foundation of an honest IPS officer? Its a big no for me...!!!

And after all the main purpose of the show is not only making Sandy IPS anyhow but also inspire people...!!! The more people will sympathize bhabo the more they will find negativity in SurYa's decision...!!! And people like bhabo wont be inspired to let  their DILs study by this lie for sure...!!!

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

100% agree with you Jas... Even I was against bhabo always after seeing her to play mind games wih Sandy...!!! But even I am feeling pity for her that her son is thinking of going behind her back n telling lie to her...!!! She is not a bad person...!!! She needs a push from Suraj but not betrayal from him...!!! Even I am surprised to see a sudden change in Suraj cause as u said he never said anything to bhabo when she was accusing Sandy always for every reason...!!!! She even called Sandy a thief n Suraj digested it...!!! I was so angry on bhabo n actually I kinda used to hate her those times...!!! But now when bhabo POV is also not 100% wrong he is ready to lie to bhabo...!!! I am enjoying the drama going on but not finding justification of this lie...!!! As Fatima ji said... But lying and deceit...to achieve your dreams...should that be the foundation of an honest IPS officer? Its a big no for me...!!!

And after all the main purpose of the show is not only making Sandy IPS anyhow but also inspire people...!!! The more people will sympathize bhabo the more they will find negativity in SurYa's decision...!!! And people like bhabo wont be inspired to let  their DILs study by this lie for sure...!!!

@bold...Rightly said Shirin!
CVs will not take that way am sure... even if they do I believe they will justify that well.
Let's wait and watch!

And jas...Great post!

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Agree with you but also disagree about Suraj.

Bhabho does not deserve this from Suraj as Sandhya rightly pointed out about Bhabho dream of an ideal beendani which she made clear to Ankur before marriage.  Suraj could confront or request Bhabho even after her refusal and burning the admission form but lying and secret night college studies is not SurYa's route.

Suraj cannot be termed as joru ka ghulam.  He is overwhelmed with his sense of responsibility handed over by Sandhya's parents at the time of their death and he has not thought over the future consequences of his night college decision nor the details of the IPS career.  He is relieved for the time being that he has an opportunity to not delay an year.

Whatever the reason, I completely agree with you Bhabho does not deserve this at this time when she has clearly said her decision, has understood Sandhya well and is trying in her way to train her.

Rather than lying, as some members mentioned, I am also hopeful and would like that Bhabho and Sandhya both understand that their attempts to make Sandhya an ideal beendani is impossible, that is, Bhabho understands Sandhya is not for domestic work and Sandhya understands howmuchever she tries, she cannot limit herself to remain a housewife (the upcoming ATM card issue).
-rp- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@TM,i have one question for you,what if suraj would have said to sandhya ,sandhyaji please forget about your dreams, let us consummate and give a grandson to bhabho.what would you call him then coward or momma's boy😉. my whole point here is that everyone is talking about the pain of bhabho and sandhya, but none is interested in his pain,pain of going against his god. he is torn between his bhabho wishes and what he feels is correct. okay so you r saying bhabho doesn't deserve this,i agree. but then did suraj suraj deserved what bhabho did with him, she played dirty tricks behind his back. if instead of playing these tricks she would have been strightforward and truthful to him, he would not have been so determined,atleast he would have been thoughtful. by playing dirty tricks she has lost her ground. now what others may feel i believe suraj was left with no option. you may say he should directly go against bhabho,but is it practically possible. ladies like bhabho can go to any extent to defend her pov,what if she goes and pours one bottle of kerosene and lights fire. what suraj is doing is because he believes that bhabho is not in a condition to understand his pov. but maybe after sometime he may be able to see his pov. although people may call him impractical,but what he believes is that if sandhya doesn't start her education now she might never be able to do so.now atleast he has a set battleground but if he waites for one more year he will have to start from point zero. another thing people may say suraj has become blind in love but i think he has realised the reality that   sandhya will die a slow death if her dreams are not fulfilled. her dreams are in her blood and without fulfilling it she will not leave apeaceful life,and their family life will also be troubled which will ultimately make bhabho remorseful. i think he is quite far sighted ,he believes even if bhabho will be in pain now in longer kife she will be happy seeing a living bah instead of a walking robot.   😉 okay even though in television male characters ate standbys in this show atleast i believe you will agree with me that suraj also has a heart and he also feels the pain. afterall i believe men also have heart, atleast i have one. people here are discussing only two pov sandhya's and bhabho's,but dear there is also a third pov that is of suraj which i feel people are ignoring. sorry for the long post
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rp-

@TM,i have one question for you,what if suraj would have said to sandhya ,sandhyaji please forget about your dreams, let us consummate and give a grandson to bhabho.what would you call him then coward or momma's boy😉. my whole point here is that everyone is talking about the pain of bhabho and sandhya, but none is interested in his pain,pain of going against his god. he is torn between his bhabho wishes and what he feels is correct. okay so you r saying bhabho doesn't deserve this,i agree. but then did suraj suraj deserved what bhabho did with him, she played dirty tricks behind his back. if instead of playing these tricks she would have been strightforward and truthful to him, he would not have been so determined,atleast he would have been thoughtful. by playing dirty tricks she has lost her ground. now what others may feel i believe suraj was left with no option. you may say he should directly go against bhabho,but is it practically possible. ladies like bhabho can go to any extent to defend her pov,what if she goes and pours one bottle of kerosene and lights fire. what suraj is doing is because he believes that bhabho is not in a condition to understand his pov. but maybe after sometime he may be able to see his pov. although people may call him impractical,but what he believes is that if sandhya doesn't start her education now she might never be able to do so.now atleast he has a set battleground but if he waites for one more year he will have to start from point zero. another thing people may say suraj has become blind in love but i think he has realised the reality that   sandhya will die a slow death if her dreams are not fulfilled. her dreams are in her blood and without fulfilling it she will not leave apeaceful life,and their family life will also be troubled which will ultimately make bhabho remorseful. i think he is quite far sighted ,he believes even if bhabho will be in pain now in longer kife she will be happy seeing a living bah instead of a walking robot.   😉 okay even though in television male characters ate standbys in this show atleast i believe you will agree with me that suraj also has a heart and he also feels the pain. afterall i believe men also have heart, atleast i have one. people here are discussing only two pov sandhya's and bhabho's,but dear there is also a third pov that is of suraj which i feel people are ignoring. sorry for the long post

I don't think anyone is saying that Sandhya or her dreams should be sacrificed at the altar...rather the difference in opinions is due to the approach Suraj is taking.  No one wants him to go against his character and lie to Bhabo. 

Yes what Bhabo did is wrong...but 2 wrongs won't make a right.  Also his approach doesn't make sense...Sandhya will have to complete at least 2 years of college by sneaking around...how is that practically possible?  How will she find time to study and do class assignments...when will she sleep...Bhabo's hawk eye keen-ness will right away notice that soemthing is wrong.  Then you also have the vultures Meena, Mohit and Chavi to watch out for. 

It's like UMDU Ji said in another post...if he's so convinced that Sandhya's dream should be fulfilled then stand up to Bhabo and deal with it out in the open...rather than sneak around in the middle of the night.  I would rather Suraj does this and gets thrown out of the house.  At least then Bhabo will have a chance to suffer the consequences of her decision...and may even relent.

I know this is a drama and we're at the main thematic track...but in regards to dreams...and I'm only speaking for myself now...in real life they change...because people change/adapt to the circumstances life throws at them.  Those that don't learn to bend break.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Totally agree with you Fathimaji. I was just thinking about your idea of SurYa getting thrown out from the house.  

1. Vikram will be panic stricken as ghar ka kharcha kaun uthaiyega.  Chavvi ki shaadi ka kharcha kaun uthayega. Meenudi ko to heart attack ho jayega

2. Mohit will not spend a dime from his pocket. For new vessel purchases also he asked for money from his brother.

3.Chavvi will be worried about her marriage.

4. Bhabasa is too lazy to manage the shop.

So they all because of self interest may work towards convincing Bhabo on Sandhya 's education. Hume aur kya chahiye...😉
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago