Written Update November 20th 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is today's update :)

Sandhya shows Mansi some catalogue for some jewelry and asks her how it is because she wants to buy this set. Buaji tells her this is quiet expensive but Sandhya doesn't really care.

The ladies are leaving to shop and Sahil bids them adieu, RL asks Anoop whether he's planning to ditch the pooja like before but Anoop says he's staying at home for pooja this time. They leave. Anoop tells Sahil I don't know what I thought when I was accepting the challenge because mine and mom's relationship is already complicated and if she comes to know about this then it will ruin everything. Sahil tells him if turns his back now then Mansi will be ashamed infront of Rehan. He tells him we'll hide everything for RL just like how we hid about Mansi. 

Mansi is telling Anoop how fun she had while shopping. She keeps on talking and Anoop drops the bombshell that he selected her for his partner. Mansi is shocked but sh ekeeps quiet. Anoop tells her we'll practice.

Mansi, Shivani and Sahil are together discussing what they should do now. Sandhya is overhearing, she hears them talking about some plan but then she sees a lizard and starts screaming ðŸ˜† They all are leaving but Sandhya stops them and inquires about the plan. Sahil tells her about some party and they were planning on how they should take Anoop to that party. Sandhya is still suspicious and decides to join club herself.

Mansi is in the kitchen making stuff and RL asks her why she made so many dishes. She tells her that she wanted to make something sweet for everyone. Anoop comes and RL wishes him Happy Diwali. Mansi tells him to wish her too and he does the same. RL thanks him. Anoop tells Mansi that they have to leave for the club.

In Shivani's room, Mansi is worried about going to club because she thinks he'll know the truth. Buaji comes in and says where are you going. mansi makes up some excuse that she has to buy some gifts for employees and Buaji tells her to go and Sandhya will handle Shivani. 

Buaji asks Sandhya whether she's going somewhere because she has to go to market. she says why she has to stay at home all the time. why she has to say sorry for everything even if it's not her fault. She says we all including you are servants. RL comes and asks her is she going somewhere ? She tells her to go wherever she was going. Sandhya says sorry for what she said but she said the truth. Buaji says sorry on her behalf and starts crying. RL says don't cry over Sandhya she's silly. Buaji tells her that Sandhya is trying to create rift between you and your bahus, I'll leave the house. RL stops her and tells her this is your house don't say anything like that. 

Shivani asks buaji why she didn't go. She tells her that Sandhya went to the club. Shivani is worried.

Precap: Anoop asks Mansi that is she thinking he'll lose in this tournament. Mansi tells him the truth about her. 
Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you tehreem!!! 

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. sandhya needs to find a hobby and get a life instead of being a jasoos and poking her nose in everyone's life