Congo Guyz for making it to BollyCurry Team!!!

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

๐ŸฅณHey Guys  We All Have A Celebration To Make Here๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Guess what????๐Ÿ˜›
Lol obviously you'll don't have to guess๐Ÿ˜† u'll  would have known it from the topic name ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways I'll tell once again for the kids who did not read the topic name properly๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Our forum members, who both are Sizzlerz, have been recruited to the 'BollyCurry Team' of IF๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

They are none other than our very own 

AbianshUtpol ๐Ÿ˜Š
[for Writer's Team]

&

-Pooja- ๐Ÿ˜Š
[for Graphicer's Team]

๐ŸฅณCongo Proton๐Ÿฅณ

๐ŸฅณCongo Pooja๐Ÿฅณ

Well I want to ask something...
Now don't kick me๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Actually what is this about BollyCurry??
(ya ya I know i posted the congo thread but I don't know what it is about. But this much I know that it is really great to be in the IF's BollyCurry Team๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Is it something related to bollywood??๐Ÿ˜Š

And Recruits now its time for ur interviews๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†  

~How do u feel like to get recruited to the BollyCurry Team?

You'll had to go to the News Room. 
~So how was it there?

Some of us here like me don't know about BollyCurry Team if you'll could enlighten us about it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~As a BollyCurry Team what do you do?

~ What did u do to get recruited?

~What do you have to do as a writer/graphicer?

~Anything more you would like to tell about BollyCurry Team?

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all thankksss sooo sooo muchh!!! ๐Ÿค— I mean I cant tell you how it feels when someone makes a thread for you :) Thankuu so so muchh ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ
Then congooo Utpol.. We both will have a good time there :)
BollyCurry is actually the section where news realted to Bollywood are published like... We got tellybuzz and Bollywood news too? That bollywood one is BollyCurry:Answer1: It feels sooo sooo good๐Ÿ˜ณ
Answer2: I am the only unlucky one who hasnt got her rights yet ๐Ÿคฃ
Answer3: I guess we need to come up with creative ideas on about what we should publish articles like Contests/Quiz/B'Day/Movie Review and so on :)
Answer4: there was a thread put up just sent my entries and got selected๐Ÿ˜†
Answer5: I got no idea I need to check NR but I havent been there yet! But I guess just cropping and stuffs :)
Edited by --Pooja- - 11 years ago
Hey Neutron thats pleasantly surprise for me to see this post.thanks a lot for it.

Congrats Pooja. i think we got you as our graphicser. btw i'm inactive this month i told the same there too.hope to have a great time working over NR

Neutron i can't answer all your question as for time limitation.btw Pooja described it so well.i'll tell u guys my experience once i start working there.

well my job ll be to write or edit articles based on themes n the topics i signed in for.thats all i know as for now.
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja-

First of all thankksss sooo sooo muchh!!! ๐Ÿค— I mean I cant tell you how it feels when someone makes a thread for you :) Thankuu so so muchh ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ
Then congooo Utpol.. We both will have a good time there :)
BollyCurry is actually the section where news realted to Bollywood are published like... We got tellybuzz and Bollywood news too? That bollywood one is BollyCurry:Answer1: It feels sooo sooo good๐Ÿ˜ณ
Answer2: I am the only unlucky one who hasnt got her rights yet ๐Ÿคฃ
Answer3: I guess we need to come up with creative ideas on about what we should publish articles like Contests/Quiz/B'Day/Movie Review and so on :)
Answer4: there was a thread put up just sent my entries and got selected๐Ÿ˜†
Answer5: I got no idea I need to check NR but I havent been there yet! But I guess just cropping and stuffs :)

Your'e welcome pooja ๐Ÿค—
Oh ok got it๐Ÿ˜Š Thank u for telling about it ๐Ÿ˜Š
aww...u could not go to news room...its ok...u will soon get ur rights ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank u pooja for answering the questions ๐Ÿ˜Š
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congo polo and puji ๐Ÿ˜› sia calls pooja as puji so I called u tht way hope u dont mind... ๐Ÿฅณ congo once again
well i'm just putting in a bit :D

i'm feeling so cool as well as its a great responsibility cz i've to show of my creativity in writings.believe me i never wrote an article bt i sent my Sample Article, selection team liked it a lot and asked me some queries n i got selected.

BC teams works on a forum called News Room n without BollyCurry title you can't excess as its very protective forum. i haven't started working as of now for BC,so feeling tensed.bt i'm excited to experience new stuffs :D
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Hey Neutron thats pleasantly surprise for me to see this post.thanks a lot for it.

Congrats Pooja. i think we got you as our graphicser. btw i'm inactive this month i told the same there too.hope to have a great time working over NR

Neutron i can't answer all your question as for time limitation.btw Pooja described it so well.i'll tell u guys my experience once i start working there.

well my job ll be to write or edit articles based on themes n the topics i signed in for.thats all i know as for now.

your'e welcome proton๐Ÿค—

Its all right proton ๐Ÿ˜Š ya i know u have ur ezams...
ok then i got ur answers too, through pooja๐Ÿ˜†
ya do share ur experience would love to know it ๐Ÿ˜Š

ok  that's nice๐Ÿ˜Š

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

well i'm just putting in a bit :D

i'm feeling so cool as well as its a great responsibility cz i've to show of my creativity in writings.believe me i never wrote an article bt i sent my Sample Article, selection team liked it a lot and asked me some queries n i got selected.

BC teams works on a forum called News Room n without BollyCurry title you can't excess as its very protective forum. i haven't started working as of now for BC,so feeling tensed.bt i'm excited to experience new stuffs :D

thank u proton for taking out some time from ur studies ๐Ÿ˜Š
wow if u had written it for the first time and u got selected that's so great!!!!

hey proton please do try to write some OS/FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That forum is a part of india forums only right?
don't be tensed u'll rock it๐Ÿ˜Š
all the best for it ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nimmi- thumbnail
All the best for it pooja ๐Ÿ˜Š
u'll rock it too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago