Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sennareni

Yeah and he also told tat he will turn good finally in the other IV with Nishal for diwali..

But i really tell u if they wanted us to believe he was a negative character shud have brought someone who could pass as one... But whenever he is plotting and giving stares its making me laugh...
😆
I mean he is SBs son... Darawna hona chahiye.. He looks so innocent...He is not standing upto SBs image..

you know Anne.. he is not out right evil guy.. he came to Vadhera house as SB's soon.. who faced lot of filmy trouble in his life.. he should look innocent.. he can't act smart.. i mean he shouldn't ...but again his expressions when he was telling his filmy story is just way below average.. 

other wise his character sketch as of now as innocent is going .. going forward he might become vehement and yes he will be good beta later

and i agree with his plotting .. he is not upto the mark over the phone.. ..where he could have shown his expressions of negativity 
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Munni KSS may improve his act..

So mission KSS has started with team member maanvi, jiju and IC... When will Viruboy join in.. Consider di in cos jiju is in... Waiting to see another angry young man avatar of Virat...

Today kushal portrayed the confused/annoyed looks so well...
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bye munni... will finish up with the presentations and start up with making breakfast..

See u in the evening..

bye
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Anne I am waiting for a solid punch from Viru boy to KSS.. no one can stop Viru boy's anger and if KSS is wrong .. no once can save him from gussawala Virat

. go ahead with breakfast and work.. will talk in the evening  ðŸ˜³ 

bye.. take care ðŸ¤—
munnihyderabad thumbnail
GM Shrav ðŸ¤—

do you have college today ??

added a creation in CG 

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anyone here😃😃
loved the OS Munni di editing comment side by side and siggy is beautiful too will comment there tomorrow😊
Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Nia: Bohot ache se dress up huyi hoon i have not left the scope for anything
Kushal: Haan bohot sundar lag rahi ho. Par yeh kya hai paer ugg gaya hai yahan par🤣🤣🤣
he's so bad at praising🤣🤣🤣
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Hi rubab ... ðŸ¤—
thank you .. Awww you liked both of them .. 

now I want to make a sad wala VM on VirMan .. but i want a very sad song for VirMan
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hi rubab ... ðŸ¤—

thank you .. Awww you liked both of them .. 

now I want to make a sad wala VM on VirMan .. but i want a very sad song for VirMan

dua suits the cancer track to the core try that one na😃😃 besides that cant think of many😆 most sad songs are for betrayal which doesnt go with them😆
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GM Shravz, Rubab & Diii...😊