NEW FF: THE WAIT - Thread 2 PPart 6 - Pg 140

Posted: 11 years ago
THE WAIT

Thread 2 Below:

Part 2:

Buaji: Sanka Devi.. What is wrong with you today? First you got lost for sometime from your own wedding and now you are getting ready so slow? Its already the Mahurat time now .. Anjali bitiya and Payal Bitiya would come anytime here to take you down.. Get ready fast.. You arent even allowing anyone else to get you ready.. Whats wrong with you?

Khushi was still lost in her thoughts and was putting the Necklace in her neck.. Her eyes were blank.. Her face was pale.. Her hands were shiverring.. And Buaji could notice all this.. She stopped Khushi's hand and helped her for making her wear the necklace..

Buaji: Khushi.. What are you thinking Bitiya? Dont you think , you should forget the past and  accept the present?
A lone tear drop fell down on her lap and she wiped it immediately.. She noded a Yes and her Buaji understood she was still faking to be accepting the truth.. She could never accept this.. She could never see herself as Wife of Arnav Singh Raizada and not Aarav.. Never.. 

Shyam came to Anjali who was standing with Manorama Chachi all worried to know if Arnav was found.. 

Shyam: He is getting ready in his room for the wedding.. Dont worry.. He was just on the Terrace for some fresh air.. He is fine now..
Anjali and Manormama Chachi finally took a sigh of relief and then smiled at the Guests and continued with their preperations.. The Groom came down with his Cousin Brothers Akash and NK . Payal was holding Aanchal in her arms.. She was told by her Saasumaa that since the Groom is out, they also need the Bride to come down soon.. She handed Aanchal to Manorama and she and Anjali walked up to Khushi's room to get her down.. 

Garima opened the room door and smiled at them. Khushi was ready for the marriage .. She looked down all the while when Payal and Anjali were praising her beauty.. 

Anjali: Buaji.. Aarav would surely be all head over heels for Khsuhi tonight.. I mean very less guys get such beautiful and innocent wife.. (She said teasingly to Buaji and there was a complete silence in the room after that..)

Anjali immediately realized what she just told.. She said "AARAV" and not "ARNAV".. How could she do this mistake.. But it wasnt her fault.. She and the entire family always took Aarav and Khushi's name together since  the time they came to know about their relationship. And now suddenly when Things were taking a turn, and Khushi was getting married to ARNAV, they were just still unable to digest this fact..

Buaji tried to change the topic for handling this situation.. 

Buaji: Anjali bitiya. Lets take the Bride down before Manorama comes and starts screaming ..(She said faking a laugh and everyone agreed)

It was obvious for Khushi to not forget what just Anjali spoke to her.. She too so wished to marry Aarav one day, be his wife and settle her life with him in this House.. If only her dreams were ever heard by her Devi Maiyaa.. 

The Rituals started and Khsuhi and Arnav were sitting beside each other before the Priest..She only could imagine Aarav in him in this marriage beside her.. Thinking about getting married to Arnav Singh Raizada was so wrong for her.. She knew she herself had agreed for this marriage but she couldnt help herself in doing that.. She just had to do what was right at that point of time.. How many times did she meet Arnav before? It was hardly once for their engagement.. Thats it.. Rest all the functions were done seperately in their respective homes.. She remembered the first time she met Arnav during their engagement.. For a second she thought it was Aarav who was there in her house.. But that thought cleared up very soon after seeing the constant Angry and Stubborn look on Arnav's face.. Because Aarav was always smiling.. He could never be angry on anyone .. He was a very cheerful person and very talkative. His this nature itself had attracted Khsuhi to him.. She still remembered her first day when she met Aarav..

FLASHBACK STARTS

1 year Back in Sydney... 

Khushi's car broke down on a Lonely Road .. It was daytime so she was still not worried much. She knew she could take some lift from someone passing by and manage to reach a place where she can get a public transport.. She waited for long time though to get that perfect LIFT.. There were few Cars passign by but she feared to take lift from such unknown foreigners.. Finally her wait was over when she saw a Guy in Black Jacket on his Bike driving with full speed towards her.. She moved in front and waved her hand for a Lift.. He was wearing a Helmet.. He applied the brakes and stopped the Bike before the car.. He took his Helmet off and then looked at her.. He was looking like an Indian Guy she thought.. Could be reliable.. She rushed to him and then stopped before his bike..

Khushi: Umm.. My Car Broke Down .. Can you drop me to the nearest Public Transport ? Please..
Aarav: Wow..!! So to reach a Public transport you need a Private Transport haan?? 
Khushi wanted to smile for that comment.. This guy surely was flirting with her..

Khushi: Well Whatever.. I just need a lift .. Would you or wont you?
Aarav: Ofcourse I would.. Sit back.. (Saying this he wore the Helmet once again.. )

Khushi walked to her Car and got her purse.. She sat behind him on the Bike but didnt hold him at all.. Afterall he was no less than an unknown guy to him. How can she hold his shoulder for support.. He smiled and she could see that from the front mirror..

Aarav: I wont mind if you hold me .. I mean my shoulder.. Its a long way Miss.. (He stopped waiting for her to introduce herself)
Khushi: Khushi.. 
Aarav: Sounds like an Indian..
Khushi: I am from India Mr??
Aarav: Aarav Raizada.. You can Call be Rubble.. Thats my Nick name here..
Khushi: Can you drive? I mean I am getting late.. (She said faking a smile on her face and he could easily read she was a tough nut to crack..He noded and then started his bike)

The entire Ride Khsuhi didnt hold him at all.. She was feeling little uneasy for sure.. She never sat on a Bike of any unknown Fellow.. He was very talkative.. He continued telling her about what he did in Sydney.. Where he completed his graduation and how he liked Photography.. He was a cool guy to talk with, she thought.. She just kept giving some Signature replies like "Hmm" "Ok" " I see" while he described to her his whole history.. 

Finally they reached the Main city and there she could easily find any Public Transport to reach her Hotel. She asked him to drop her till the Metro which he did.. She got down ..

Khushi: Thanks so much Rubble.. 
Aarav: I dont need a Thanks Khushi.. Yeah but then I believe in Give and take though..
Khushi: Excuse me?? Give and Take? You mean for riding me till here you need something from me? What ???
Aarav: (Smiling seeing her confusion): Gosh!! You look so scared.. Dont worry.. I am not going to ask anything that you cant give me.. 
Khushi (Giving sarcastic looks still to him and waiting for him to ask..): Rubble come to the point..
Aarav: A Ride with you again.. 

Khushi had a perfect "O" Shaped on her lips.. 

Aarav: I mean.. Anytime when my Car breaks down.. (He said smiling at her and she calmed down..)

Khushi: Okay.. Done.. Bye..

Saying that she left but then her small card fell from her Purse and he saw that.. He picked the card . It was a Hotel's Business  Card.. He just Smiled and kept in his pockets and drove back.. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

The Priest asked the Grooms sister to tie the Sacred Knot which would bind this couple for seven births together.. Khushi came back to her senses when she felt Anjali tying the Knot.. She continued looking down. Her eyes were still wet remembering the moments she spent with Aarav.. How she wished all this would be a Bad Dream which would just erase off when she opens her eyes.. 

Precap for Part 3 - Page 14
HINTS and PUZZLEs - Page 18
Answer to the Puzzle - Page 23
Part 3 - Page 33
Precap for Part 4 - Page 45
HINTS - Page 57

Part 4 ' Page 70

Precap for Part 5 ' Page 84

HINTS - Page 90

Part 5 - Page 106

Precap for Part 6 - Page 118

Part 6 - Page 140

Thread 3 - Precap for Part 7 Onwards - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3309505

Note - THis is a bit short .. Well Part 3 would be Longer and also I would give some Precaps and HINTS later today

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread
waiting for the update
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
resv

my first place gone...😭😭

@crizal and kiddooo

iam first...πŸ₯³

thread two...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

oye oye...

Edited by nannav - 11 years ago
shalinii173 thumbnail
Y I am unable to reserve????
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update i loved the flashback where is aarav cant wait to read more loved the update
sweetfairy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Madhu,

Congrats for the new thread. Part 2 in second thread.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Goosebumps!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are really a blessed soul.

With new story ideas , romance filled updates you are making our days ...our life beautiful.

Thankyou

saavan_lover thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread! :) Great update! Now its getting so intriguing! LOL I want to know why she's getting married to Arnav when infact she loves Aarav and everybody knows that!

Hope the mystery unravels soon :)
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice update
i loved flashback, Aarav and khushi first meeting is superb...
thanks 4 pm...

Edited by jenji08 - 11 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting update.
The flashback was sweet especially the way they had met.
Poor Khushi. I do feel sorry for her.
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey dear...your fonts changed...
iam reading it with big eyesπŸ˜†