Karwachauth moon on BALH

aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

It seems that the directors of BALH have not seen any moon on karwachauth.  It was most ridiculously looking moon I have seen in real life and in movies/tvs.    The moon is nearly round.  It looked like a kindergarten kid made the paper moon.  Did anyone notice that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most of the time in all the shows they show full moon.  It is NEVER a full moon on KC. 

It is such a beautiful moon on Karvachouth that I can't even begin to explain.  When it comes out it is so beautifully red and then slowly when the moon goes up in the sky it keeps changing the color and becomes very bright in appearance.  Why can't these guys record the actual KC Moon and show it on the show? 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The best paper moon I have seen in my life on TV. "Jai Ho Ekta Kaya ki" 😆👏

parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree.. Worst paper moon ever seen on tv.. N tat too so many shots 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the reason it got so much attention
ekta maiya must have created it with her own hands, that is why it got so much attention...more than the protagonists
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loll i was laughing at this ridiculous moon
Maybe pihu hand draw it ! lol
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel by showing such moon they gave a hint how tedha the show is gonna be in future.Like all other BT soaps female lead is turning mahaan which killed the essence of the show.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup it was even discussed i guess as a blooper only in some thread, but since it has been some epis the page must be behind now!! 😆

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol. im glad you posted this. i was thinking the same. It was so ridiculous, I was laughing at the paper cut moon. the Entire KC scene ... awesome. the Kindergarten-like Paper Cut moon for a popular show... Fail.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes.. I am glad this post was made.. It was worst paper moon ever ever shown in the history of Television.. It was like a cartoon moon.