Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Wooaaaw What newsam I readung?

IPK ending after all this Drama????????????????

My Viraf... Now where will I go to see him...All this build up and  the show is endinng and  no Virnaya?

Not fair 😭😭😭😭😭
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ab kya bolu?

I got up all excited ...dressed up for the event n bought my popcorn...pepsi n front row seats well in advance but upon arrival to the phamous forum wat do I hear??? IPK phankas were singing "teri tai tai phiss"🤣🤣

Ab batao???

Now I want to protest too...and say "Dis is ramanchi"🤣🤣

On a srs note...I have deduced...concluded n seal stamped the fact that whichever show I watch...I shud NOT get "ADDICTED"  with a capital "A" to it😈...coz all those shows have had sudden chaos from no where n abrupt endings. 🤢

History has it:

Kish Desh...I started watching it just few months b4 its demise n got addicted. Pata chala chaos followed by abrupt endings!😭🤣🤣

KMH1...followed the show from day1...got addicted...hell broke lose n show ended abruptly in 9 months only.😭🤣🤣

The phamous DMG...started watching after SR met...n I dont think I need to detail this one out.🤣🤣

Tere liye...yearned ...groped for this show from the first hearing of promos...watched religiously from day 1...again...chaos n show ended abruptly.😭🤣🤣

Navya...watched this show...got addicted...chaos begun n I got disinterested🤣🤣...show got extension...i watched again🤣🤣...show didnt pull thru too long🤣🤣...

DEK...shud I blame Shru???😡 I began watching 3 months after the show started...got badly addicted to UV...only to land in the chaosland n abrupt endings😭🤣🤣...

Finally...IPK...ab iska kya bolu...I had always watched this show on off...without being addicted until I discarded my sane brain cells...n got addiction bug again (since I was so vella n had no shows for my addiction quota) n began watching from august...September...All the heavens n hells broke its chains...links n wat not...n finally its ending...dat too...ABRUPT!!!🤣🤣

Next on the list is MB??😲

SAMJHE AAP...YA SAMJHAOUN?🤓🤣
Edited by sajni786 - 11 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Ab kya bolu?

I got up all excited ...dressed up for the event n bought my popcorn...pepsi n front row seats well in advance but upon arrival to the phamous forum wat do I hear??? IPK phankas were singing "teri tai tai phiss"🤣🤣

Ab batao???

Now I want to protest too...and say "Dis is ramanchi"🤣🤣

On a srs note...I have deduced...concluded n seal stamped the fact that whichever show I watch...I shud NOT get "ADDICTED"  with a capital "A" to it😈...coz all those shows have had sudden chaos from no where n abrupt endings. 🤢

History has it:

Kish Desh...I started watching it just few months b4 its demise n got addicted. Pata chala chaos followed by abrupt endings!😭🤣🤣

KMH1...followed the show from day1...got addicted...hell broke lose n show ended abruptly in 9 months only.😭🤣🤣

The phamous DMG...started watching after SR met...n I dont think I need to detail this one out.🤣🤣

Tere liye...yearned ...groped for this show from the first hearing of promos...watched religiously from day 1...again...chaos n show ended abruptly.😭🤣🤣

Navya...watched this show...got addicted...chaos begun n I got disinterested🤣🤣...show got extension...i watched again🤣🤣...show didnt pull thru too long🤣🤣...

DEK...shud I blame Shru???😡 I began watching 3 months after the show started...got badly addicted to UV...only to land in the chaosland n abrupt endings😭🤣🤣...

Finally...IPK...ab iska kya bolu...I had always watched this show on off...without being addicted until I discarded my sane brain cells...n got addiction bug again (since I was so vella n had no shows for my addiction quota) n began watching from august...September...All the heavens n hells broke its chains...links n wat not...n finally its ending...dat too...ABRUPT!!!🤣🤣

Now I know whom to blame 😆😆😆😆

Seriously Shilpu am so so disappointed...

I was awaiting seeing Viraf so eagerly after noting his sense of humour... That guy is something to be so cool and collected...

Phangiri...Yet again its caused downfall of a show ..Why is it so tough to go with the flow of a show as long as its logical.
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They fought with the PH, fought with the chanel and now they are fighting amongst themselves as the serial is gonna shut down.  Phangurls, grow up!!!
Someone wants IPK 2 (as if IPK 1 was not enuf!!!) and someone does not want the serial to close at all!. May be now the channel shud again spread the news that Viraf is conming and the serial aint gonna end...I dont even want to wonder how the phans are gonna react to that!🤣

Kisine teek hi kaha hai, u shud be very careful when u ask God for something, you may not like it when he actually grants ur wish!😳

And now its end of IPK!  Finally...when we watch a serial, we shud never enter the forum of that serial, that ways one can enjoy the show better! The offscreen drama just spoils the fun for u!😳 
Leah1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

History has it:

I have to call ur cablewaala to tell him to cancel ur subscription...U are a threat to Indian Television!🤣🤣

I will make a post asking  DD an VD to start looking for new jobs!🤣
Edited by Leah1 - 11 years ago
Leah1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

It's ending and I didn't even get to enjoy Viraf! ðŸ˜” (Did he enter today, BTW?)

That is the only reason why I'm upset otherwise I don't care two hoots about it's ending. ðŸ¤£ But I will miss the drama it provided us though. ðŸ˜†

@bold: Viraf entered the show and Khushi called him Bhaiyya, hence the show shutdownROFL
Leah1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Lalit Mohan
All great love stories end in tragedies :(

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Ask us, we know better

ROFLROFL
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9