Short FF: Her eyes search for you; Note on pg 2

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Her eyes search for you

Summary

Siddhi helps Kunal get AD's custody. Abhay finds this out and this unleashes the psycho in him. He begins torturing siddhi emotionally, psychologically and physically. While she fights back at first Abhay and Sulekha systematically break her will down. At the same time, during the case Kunal begins doubting Siddhi's story that she married Abhay for love. When he gets ADs custody AD tells him how he was sent away despite Siddhi's pleas and came back only when the case started. Kunal confronts Siddhi but she does not tell him the truth. 

Kunal continues investigating and Abhay continues abusing Siddhi more and more. Kunal discovering the truth coincides with Siddhi suffering a breakdown. Kunal saves Siddhi from Abhay and gets Abhay punished. But the Siddhi he has is a changed woman. A woman abused and battered grappling with low self esteem, Siddhi has stopped talking and can't bare to be around anyone. 

The only person to whom she gives any positive respnses is Kunal. Can Kunal's love and care heal Siddhi's wounds. Will the bubbly and full of life Siddhi ever return?

Note: Guys I had an idea of writing a short FF. It will be a much more serious and dark one than my other FF. But I wanted to write a sensitive take on domestic violence and how true love can heal all wounds. But given the serious nature of the FF I am not sure how many would like to read such a FF.

So if you want me to write this FF please like this post and comment. If I get a favourable response I will write this FF.
Edited by paradigm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
go ahead .. will wait for your FF
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
please continue...
no sensitivity left in the show.atleast we could read that in ur FF
sanasinal thumbnail
Pls continue... I'm waiting 2 read such ff n really wanted our show next track lyk dis in wich kunal after knowing truth heals sid wounds vid his love, care n give sid a happy lyf never leave her alone regret himself 4 sid's pain dat will leads 2 a better love story of SINAL
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It would ahve been a great idea if the show wasn't so crappy right now! Negativity there and negativity in your FF , taht will be an overdose!
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Am amazed at people ðŸ˜² Isn't the crap showing on TV enough that we have to read such emotionally draining & sick feeling FFs?  The CVs & PHs take the most negative & irritating comments on forum as feedback & give us saying viewers wanted it so we are showing it ðŸ˜¡

Sorry paradigm, please don't continue this FF. The PH may show this on TV ðŸ¤¢ Am sure many are not so brave enough to see A torture Siddhi like you've mentioned. SiNal will die forever 

We want a sweet & simple story of SiNal not their gory story ðŸ˜­ the twins are already deprived of their parents, this will scar them for life 
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

please continue...
no sensitivity left in the show.atleast we could read that in ur FF

Eshi...agree that there is no sensitivity left in the show, but plz tell me how is Siddhi being tortured termed as sensitive? ðŸ˜• it is violating,humiliating, insulting & degrading her as a woman,mother & a human being. 
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paradigm, now is not the time to write such an FF. Already the negativity on the show is pretty draining and frankly not interested to read FFs about this dirty stuff. I agree with Chitra and Ramya. Please don't write this FF now as CVs will get the ideas and use it on the show! If they are lost about how to go about the show now, let them be.. they may come here and get some positive ideas. And if they don't find any.. may be they will stop this crap finally! Please don't encourage them!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chitsss

It would ahve been a great idea if the show wasn't so crappy right now! Negativity there and negativity in your FF , taht will be an overdose!

Completely agree with you ðŸ˜Š
Siddhi is a well educated woman with a mind of her own... I would not like her to go through this crap especially after Kunal has already got the custody of his child...

If she does experience something like this, I would want her to walk away from the Diwan's!
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Eshi...agree that there is no sensitivity left in the show, but plz tell me how is Siddhi being tortured termed as sensitive? ðŸ˜• it is violating,humiliating, insulting & degrading her as a woman,mother & a human being. 

dear ramya

@bold agree with u too  but she may finish this part soon
in just 1 r 2 parts paradigm may finish that abhay crap.as no one likes it.me too.i stopped watching the show after monday.
but her  FF :kunal goes first is so sensitive.in that she maintained positivity till now.
she is very good in writing,n gave a great sinal story.
if we don't like it.we may disagree with her.