• Rithvik Dhanjani
    • Asha Negi
    • Shruti Kanwar
    • Jia Mustafa
By TellychakkarTeam 18 Nov 2012 - 05:30
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Shruti Kanwar

Shruti Kanwar, who essays the role of Ovi in Zee TV's long running show, Pavitra Rishta, has had a wonderful journey so far, and considers this show as a learning curve for a good career.

She says, "I feel so blessed to be a part of Pavitra Rishta. I can say that I gel the best with Hiten (Tejwani) sir who is like a father figure to me, although he is half the age of my father (smiles). He is very helpful and co-operative, and has helped me a lot with my characterization in my initial days."

Talking about Ankita Lokhande (Archana), Shruti states, "She is a very sweet and nice lady. I have my own set of gang that is Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi and Jia Mustafa. I always hang out with them."

Though Shruti is happy with her profession, she misses home. "I have not got time to go to Jamshedpur to be with my family. I miss my parents a lot. This Diwali, I was alone in my house in Mumbai and that was painful. My parents called me up many times to keep me happy."

Shruti, we wish you all the luck for your career ahead.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shruti-kanwar-hiten-tejwani-father-figure

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiten is very nice Person,
fankn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..Hiten's a sweetheart😊
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Shruti considers Hiten like a father...
thanks for Sharing Sangha...
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no wonder why manav n ovi have such great tuning... i mean shruti n hiten... he he he ...now i want manav to stand for ovi ... just joking... shruti seems really sweet n feeling bad for her tht she has to do a character like ovi... but she is doing good. Abt hiten, i don,t know how many of u remember but at the time of kyunki, the actor Makrand Deshpande who played the role of lawyer Vijay once stated in his interview that as his hindi was not good, all other actors on kyunki set used to make fun
sunny8410M thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of him, ofcourse in a friendly manner. It was only Hiten who helped him in understanding hindi n in improving his hindi diction. So that says a lot abt hiten's helpful nature.Lekin kya baat hai... hiten to abhi se itne bade bade bacchon ka pita banta jaa raha hai. Pehle Asha, Ab Shruti... i would really like to know if Ritwik, Jiya, Mrinalini n Anubhav hve the same feelings for Hiten.

Felt bad for Shruti tht she was not with her family for Deewali. Thanks Sangha for sharing such a nice article.Edited by sunny8410M - 11 years ago
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...hiten is a wonderful coactor😊
nikita_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sunny,yes i remember,once makarand said that for him hiten read the dialogue
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's sweet of Shruti to talk well of Hiten but really he does not looks old enough to be her father at all...
In fact Teju looks like  his girl friend more than his daughter ( and Ovi and Teju are supposed to be twins ) ..
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virika.kryan

yes obviously hiten only must be interacting more with the actors of new generation. someone else must always be busy in bringing the producer and cvs on their knees. ( well i am not saying this. this is what the articles have said from last 2 years)

love u shruti !!!! shruti and ovi are best !!!

Ok...i think i know who u are talking about...and it is not only hiten sir interacting with the new generation...asha has said that ankita has helped a lot, she has given her lots of tip about acting and also on beauty which she doesn't need to do but she has...also during the dance sequence when asha and mrinalini couldn't cope in learning the dance style in one day...anki went out of her way to help them...she told them to watch videos and how to dance...also kudos to hiten sir for helping them out...he is a great person...😃
Edited by arjunaluis - 11 years ago