NO... I won't say good bye...!!

arshii143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well... this is really a contradictory statement..πŸ˜› since the time we came to know that Barun is leaving.. I have decided that I won't watch it.everywhere i have made comments that no sarun no ipk..!! infact today morning also i made 4-5 comments that I won't be watching it..πŸ˜” nd I was supposed to make a goodbye post... but then suddenly I realised.. Nooo...!!! I can't do this...

I accept that I am more a Barun fan.. n this is just cause I am a girl nd I have more feelings for guys..πŸ˜‰ being a barun fan doesn't mean We don't like sanaya.. she is fabulous actress.. nd after that interview I have immense respect for her.. anyways let me get back to the topic...!! the thing is.. agreed we are barun or sanaya fans.. but we are more in love with arshi than sarun..!!!

personally I started watching it cause I liked the storyline..😊 the first episode I watched was 'payash havan' n I just fell in love with this show..!! I used to watch entire week's episodes on Sunday.. then I started moving backwards.. watched dec-jan episodes.. n finally i decided to watch entire series..πŸ˜ƒ then used to check fb pages.. joint IF... nd so on...😊
so my point is.. it was arshi.. nd the storyline we loved...!! so can't we give it a chance??? to the story of arshi... not for sanaya but for khushi...!! the girl asr fell in love with.. the girl who changed asr into arnav?? won't you be curious what happen with khushi after asr left?? won't you care for her?? atleast for your arnav..!!
keep sanaya nd barun things aside.. n think about arshi.. I am not asking you to watch it everyday nd be active on If.. but can't you just give it a chance??😳

I can now proudly say that yes I am a barun fan.. nd I'll watch it after he leaves for khushi...!! arnav's khushi..😳all those people who questions barun fans that 'would they react the same way if sanaya would have left..?' I would like to ask them... would they watch it if sanaya had left???.. It really takes guts to see someone else in place of your beloved character... but I will watch it.. for khushi.. for sanaya... 😳

I don't like the divide fans in two groups barun-sanaya.. I am a fan of sarun... but people should understand that when we said we won't watch it without barun... that was obvious emotional response...!! nd I genuinely request all of you who have decided to stop watching to give it a chance...😊

I know the post is a bit lengthy.. but do read it.. n let me know your views..😊Edited by arshii143 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marie2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There's no difference for me if Barun leaves or Sanaya. I'll not watch IPKKND. It's both of them who made this beautiful chemistry. Without them IPKKND is nothing . Barun n Sanaya r wonderful actors.Their chemisry is amazing. Like they r made for each other. Noone can take their place.  
KeyCat thumbnail
I won't stop watching it either!
Maybe I will just watch a few rarely!
But I will never leave this forum for the wonderful stories!
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I will watch it for Sanaya Irani and the rest of the cast!!
arshii143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: marie2

There's no difference for me if Barun leaves or Sanaya. I'll not watch IPKKND. It's both of them who made this beautiful chemistry. Without them IPKKND is nothing . Barun n Sanaya r wonderful actors.Their chemisry is amazing. Like they r made for each other. Noone can take their place.

I know no one can replace them.. but I just think we should give more attention to arshi than sarun... I don't think they will show khushi falling in love with someone...
arshii143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

I will watch it for Sanaya Irani and the rest of the cast!!

don't know for whom.. but I'll watch it...😊
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshii143

it was arshi nd the storyline we loved...!! so can't we give a chance??? to the story of arshi... not for sanaya but for khushi...!! the girl asr fell in love with.. the girl who changed asr into arnav?? won't you be curious what happen with khushi after asr left?? won't you care for her?? atleast for your arnav..!!

I can now proudly say that yes I am a barun fan.. nd I'll watch it after he leaves for khushi...!! arnav's khushi..😳all those people who questions fans that 'would they react the same way if sanaya would have left..?' I would like to ask them... would they watch it if sanaya had left???.. I really takes guts to see someone else in place of your beloved character... but I will watch it.. for khushi.. for sanaya... 😳

I don't like the divide fans in two groups barun-sanaya.. I am a fan of sarun... but people should understand that when we said we won't watch it without barun... that was obvious emotional response...!! nd I genuinely request all of you who have decided to stop watching to give it a chance...😊

what a post... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i never expected such a post from a Barun fan...(you are an Arshi fan but Barun little more na as you have said)

You know...your post brought tears in my eyes...

I can now proudly say that yes I am a barun fan.. nd I'll watch it after he leaves for khushi...!! arnav's khushi..
hey i love you so much coz... we are little same..I Address Arnav as Khushi's Arnav coz i love khushi so much... and you have said Khushi as Arnav's Khushi...
unbelievable girl...

As you have said i love Arshi allot...and for me Only Sarun can be Arshi but i love this Khushi girl little more and i am very much emotionally attached to her...

i couldn't accept a new man in her life and also replacement for Arnav...
I will be happy if they END IPK if Barun is quiting...but now if my wish didn't happen...
for My Khushi i will also watch IPK...

and for your question...
all those people who questions fans that 'would they react the same way if sanaya would have left..?' I would like to ask them... would they watch it if sanaya had left???
let me be honest... i will not watch truly...  i will stop watching IPK if Sanaya quits...
But i really appreciate you girl... you are amazing...

Love you girl...
i am still shocked to see our words...
Arnav's Khushi
and
Khushi's Arnav...

arshii143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

<font color="#CC0066">what a post... πŸ‘
i never expected such a post from a Barun fan...(you are an Arshi fan but Barun little more na as you have said)

You know...your post brought tears in my eyes...</font>
I can now proudly say that yes I am a barun fan.. nd I'll watch it after he leaves for khushi...!! arnav's khushi..
<font color="#CC0066">hey i love you so much coz... we are little same..I Address Arnav as Khushi's Arnav coz i love khushi so much... and you have said Khushi as Arnav's Khushi...
unbelievable girl...

As you have said i love Arshi allot...and for me Only Sarun can be Arshi but i love this Khushi girl little more and i am very much emotionally attached to her...

I will be happy if they END IPK if Barun is quiting...but now if my wish didn't happen...

and for your question...
</font>all those people who questions fans that 'would they react the same way
if sanaya would have left..?' I would like to ask them... would they
watch it if sanaya had left???
<font color="#CC0066">let me be honest... i will not watch truly... i will stop watching IPK if Sanaya quits...</font>
<font color="#CC0066">But i really appreciate you girl... you are amazing...</font>

<font color="#CC0066">Love you girl...
Arnav's Khushi
and
Khushi's Arnav...</font>

omg... I must thank you for this.. this is probably the best comment I have ever got for my post..😊
I appreciate your honesty when you said you wouldn't watch it if sanaya quits.. I know it's really difficult to watch ipk without barun for me.. but I am going to watch it...!!! yeah.. for my arnav's khushi...!!😊
arshii143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

<font color="#CC0066">what a post... πŸ‘

You know...your post brought tears in my eyes...</font>
<font color="#CC0066">hey i love you so much coz... we are little same..I Address Arnav as Khushi's Arnav coz i love khushi so much... and you have said Khushi as Arnav's Khushi...
unbelievable girl...

and for your question...
</font>all those people who questions fans that 'would they react the same way
if sanaya would have left..?' I would like to ask them... would they
watch it if sanaya had left???
<font color="#CC0066">let me be honest... i will not watch truly... i will stop watching IPK if Sanaya quits...</font>
<font color="#CC0066">But i really appreciate you girl... you are amazing...</font>

<font color="#CC0066">Love you girl...
Arnav's Khushi
and
Khushi's Arnav...</font>

one more thing... this forum is continuously fighting on barun vs sanaya thing since so long.. nd here are two of us...!! equally in love with our beloved characters.. sharing same views.. nd most important being happy on that...😊 I wish all sarun fans could think this way... really thank you so much for this post.. 😊
raynalnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I willl watch it!!!! for sure