sofi84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Actually Aashka knew urvashi from before the bb house and she is the one who was backstabbing urvashi.

Urvashi considered Aashka her friend but when she realised that aashka is not a good friend she moved away uski marzi. Aashka was even angry on urvi for talking to nik.

I loove her coz she has guts and says things on the face and is not scared atleast she did not sit in her bed all day bitching and crying.
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I LIKE sapna and URVASHI both -  / and i want both of them to be part of top 5 at least @ --/

WHATEVER urvashi does --of course she has flaws in her personality ---but I like the way she confronts people right on face -/ @  and moreover she does not SULK in the corner like asshka --/ @@ THIS is a game and you got to FIGHT -------and URVASHI does it well 

SAPNA is cool --- is little unpredictable / .  She does things in the heat of the moment ----but that does not make her innocent. EVER since i saw her bitching about other housemates ---- i realized that she is like everyone else -/

BOTH are entertainment package though !

fkbutt thumbnail
i loved urvashi when she was not with nik but  now i have a feeling she is going wrong thats why i am not liking that but still i like her because u never no what gonna happened next ..but i am not blind supporter and yes right now sapna is  better than rest..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Urvashi aunty and sapna jee are entertainment package
Total entertainment, entertainment n entertainment
😆Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
sofi84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Actually Aashka knew urvashi from before the bb house and she is the one who was backstabbing urvashi.

Urvashi considered Aashka her friend but when she realised that aashka is not a good friend she moved away uski marzi. Aashka was even angry on urvi for talking to nik.

I loove her coz she has guts and says things on the face and is not scared atleast she did not sit in her bed all day bitching and crying.

Well I don't think u would like urvashi if you lived with her,,ur just supporting her cuz u watch her on tv fighting, yelling and dominating ppl..

She even mentioned once that no one on her family likes her..
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofi84

I don't understand why ppl are in love with urvashi

First she try to be friend with ashka..she starts to fight over small things..later no one in the house likes her and she get nominated..she later understands that she needs to join the strongest and the most cunning contestants( sidhu, nikitan)..she back stabs her friends and suddenly she is best friend with nikatin and mink,,now she wants to nominate delnaz...

She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.

In conclusion, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO EVEN LIVE WITH A PERSON WHOSE LIKE HER!!!

That's all for today,,,

Sapna is the best in the house..she's free and straight forward,,I will keep on voting for her  

I would love to give u replay😈
she try to be friend with aashka😆 really? they r gujjus so she sit with them not only aashka but dellu,rajeev,vrajesh too they hang around and talk more because they have similar back grounds..😃
then when urva nominated she was same way treat her and all I did not see her cry or ask for sympathy😳
she back stab? really? go and check episode again in army task she is in team of sidhuji,nik,rajeev..and when fight happened she defend her team😊 and it's very conmen sense or u can understand right😃 and there u go rudali start(aashka) she is back staber😭 really? 
I love this ur sentance😃    She hates sapna cuz she's the only one that has the guts to stand up and fight with her.
can u please give me definition of guts?oh ya this is aashka who tell sapna is mad..second foam of pooja mishra and what not remember? and sapna really? she confuse about herself and it's not me she told in front of national t.v.🤢  
and she clearly told she is here to play the game and to win⭐️ so it's up to her whom she nominate😃it's her right😡
and it's fine don't vote her..it's up to u..she never put gun on ur head right?😳 so chill😆😆 
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sofi84

Well I don't think u would like urvashi if you lived with her,,ur just supporting her cuz u watch her on tv fighting, yelling and dominating ppl..

She even mentioned once that no one on her family likes her..

Listan did u live with sapna or aashka? they r u r relatives? 😡  and yes I know Urvashi personalty..my bua lived near her fathers house and Urvashi and my cousin r in same school same class so I know her⭐️ we have same cast too..so I know her family too  and they r very good and well educated so mind u😡 and yes if u know her life story u would give her standing ovation ⭐️ UNDERSTAND?😡 
It was ashuka who fights over small things not urvashi
urvashi kept talking to ashuka coz urvashi got big heart...It was ashuka who chose to not to talk to niks and urvashi coz of her(ashuka's) negativity😒
Supari_khala thumbnail
Imaam Siddiqui hit the bull's eye with his opinion on Urvashi. One more reason to like the guy.🥳