Article on Amit singh thakur ( Mr. Dubey )

gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Amit Singh Thakur, who is currently seen in Punar Vivah and Usha Bacchani, seen in the movie Ishaqzaade, will be entering Sri Adhikari Brothers' Honge Juda Na Hum on Sony Entertainment Television.

As per a reliable source, the actors will be seen as Anirudh's (Aamir Ali) parents in the show. They will come down from abroad to attend Muskaan (Aamna Shariff) and Anirudh's wedding sequence.

The actors will begin shooting sometime next week and their entries too will be aired during the same time.

Usha Bacchani who confirmed her entry and said, "After a long time I will be playing a positive character. I play Anirudh's mother and she is not someone who is very Indian in ways but her values are very much intact."

Amit Singh Thakur remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by gcluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another testament to how good our cast of characters are.. TFS
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Will the makers again evict Amit Singh Thakur on the same lines as they did with Sarwar Ahuja?

gcluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frozen007

Will the makers again evict Amit Singh Thakur on the same lines as they did with Sarwar Ahuja?

No re,
even shobha ma is doing a another show on SONY channel  named " love marriage VS arrange marriage "
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posting quotes and links from this rival site is against the forum rules. Kindly contact the mods to close this topic.
gcluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Posting quotes and links from this rival site is against the forum rules. Kindly contact the mods to close this topic.

oh really 
then what should I do ????