Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey..

I have sent the mail..I feel that this time as well we will get positive result and we will be successful in our task of SiNal reunion..

All d best guys...Open ur mailbox n shoot d mails..let them hear our voice..

Edited by pradnya1n - 11 years ago
Nitu_Jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I request to bring to your kind attention the plight of the viewers of the show Parichay. Our calls have fallen on deaf ears which is why we write to you to take action.

We request you to ask the Production house,Balaji Telefilms and Ekta kapoor to 
1)REUNITE KUNAL AND SIDDHI & have them remarried to each other
2)End the Abhay, Richa, Suleka tracks asap
3)Have the 4 of them, Kunal,Siddhi and their kids living together happily as a family.

A TV show is supposed to promote postivity and goodwill. If at all Evil is shown, the Good should be shown triumphing it. The negative character of Richa is shown responsible for getting her brother killed, trying to kill the baby of the leads, trying to kill the lead Siddhi on multiple occasions and still roaming around freely. The negative character Abhay has forced the female lead Siddhi to marry him and stay away from the male lead Kunal and their kids. All this is setting a BAD precedent for the society and mocks the moral values and marriage system of the country.

We were promised that the leads of Kunal and Siddhi will be united post July leap & the negative Richa character would be brought to justice. We've waited for 6 months and nothing's happened. Our pleas seem to be falling on deaf ears.

We sincerely request to please force the Production House to expedite THE REUNION OF KUNAL & SIDDHI, end all negative tracks & characters like Richa Abahy and Sulekha be brought to justice

Thank you.
Edited by deewaani - 11 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deewaani

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I request to bring to your kind attention the plight of the viewers of the show Parichay. Our calls have fallen on deaf ears which is why we write to you to take action.

We request you to ask the Production house,Balaji Telefilms and Ekta kapoor to 
1)REUNITE KUNAL AND SIDDHI & have them remarried to each other
2)End the Abhay, Richa, Suleka tracks asap
3)Have the 4 of them, Kunal,Siddhi and their kids living together happily as a family.

A TV show is supposed to promote postivity and goodwill. If at all Evil is shown, the Good should be shown triumphing it. The negative character of Richa is shown responsible for getting her brother killed, trying to kill the baby of the leads, trying to kill the lead Siddhi on multiple occasions and still roaming around freely. The negative character Abhay has forced the female lead Siddhi to marry him and stay away from the male lead Kunal and their kids. All this is setting a BAD precedent for the society and mocks the moral values and marriage system of the country.

We were promised that the leads of Kunal and Siddhi will be united post July leap & the negative Richa character would be brought to justice. We've waited for 6 months and nothing's happened. Our pleas seem to be falling on deaf ears.

We sincerely request to please force the Production House to expedite THE REUNION OF KUNAL & SIDDHI, end all negative tracks & characters like Richa Abahy and Sulekha be brought to justice

Thank you.

Awesome draft guys ...pls d o come up with such drafts ...and kindly lets make one post for drafts so that ppl can copy paste from here
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys once u send the mail
pls update urself on this thread 😃
we need to keep the thread alive so that many of can participate in the mission reunion 😃
keep going guys
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have sent the mail..I feel that this time as well we will get positive result and we will be successful in our task of SiNal reunion..

All d best guys...Open ur mailbox n shoot d mails..let them hear our voice..

Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Respected members,

India is a country which firmly believes in "SatyamevJayate". That truth shall always prevail. And between the war of just and unjust, the just shall always win. This ideology sadly however doesn't apply to our favorite show "Parichay" currently airing on Colors.

Introduction of too many negative characters has brought in tremendous negativity which is harming emotions of thousands who watch the show.

We request you to make the Show's production house as well as Channel members to GET KUNAL & SIDDHI (the show leads) REUNITED AND REMARRIED TO EACH OTHER. 

Richa a murderer remains scot free. Abhay & Sulekha separate Kunal & Siddhi who love each most dearly and force Siddhi, a mother of 2 kids to marry Abhay that too on Diwali eve mocking the sentiments of so many. There are little children  in society who watch the show and this negativity harms their thinking.

The show has been mocking the judicial system, the marriage system and the very concept of True Love. Kunal and Siddhi's two nine year olds have been deprived the combined love of parents and it's high time they get it.

I REQUEST THE BOARD TO TAKE THE MATTER SERIOUSLY, ISSUE THE MAKERS OF THE SHOW TO GET KUNAL AND SIDDHI REMARRIED TO EACH OTHER AT THE EARLIEST and show happier times for the couple henceforth.
Edited by praneet1708 - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys,

sent e-mails from 10 different ids with all 10 different drafts. 
Keep up the good work all.👍🏼
rainzy04 thumbnail
Yes, i hv send the mails too...thank u guys for providing drafts...they wer really very helpful...btw just saw few Tweets of NB(i guess her convo with ekta) seems like they are getting affected by our efforts... A big thank u to all those fans who r active on twitter and sending her those msgs...i want this women to suffer like hell...gr8 gng guys... Edited by rainzy04 - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
To respected panel members, 

We the "mango people" of India come to you with hope our voice will be heard. We are ardent fans of a show "Parichay" that airs on Colors channel 5 days a week at 10:30pm. It comes from production house Balaji Telefilms headed by Ekta Kapoor. The show was promised to be story of a fallen hero Kunal Chopra trying to move ahead in life with his wife Siddhi Chopra. For good time we witnessed a beautiful love story of two great characters, especially Kunal Chopra - truly larger than life character, perhaps best Indian tv has ever seen.

But ever since Nivedita Basu took over as "creative head", we witnessed nothing but chaos. A show that promoted good values, true strength of good character, hard work and persistent that paid off turned into absolute mockery of everything that is good. The vamp is omnipresent and omnipotent, lead couple is suffering and separated, false rape and murder cases where innocent people are sent to jail, 9 year old kids are being used for blackmailing, constant degradation of real middle class values, evil winning over good during festive season, mockery of Indian Justice system, insult of culture and intelligence of the viewers. Everything took place in name of "drama" and "entertainment". Sorry but what is the message we learn in past 6 months? A wife in name of "sacrifice" should sell her husband or even herself if vamp or villain puts enough pressure, husband should leave his pregnant wife in jail or run to bar at for any little trouble in his life? If you are evil enough and have money, you have right to ruin other's lives, make good people suffer along with kids? I can go on but I feel if I still haven't made my point, well what is left?

All we ask is our original show back. Honor, dignity, respect, integrity, commitments and truth are not mere words for us. We do believe and live by these values. We want our hero Kunal - principled individual always fighting for right and protecting his family. We want our heroine Siddhi - simple, idealistic girl who always stood by her husband supporting him at every step in life. We want our loving couple SINAL - representing unconditional love, pure bond and strength of marital relationship. 

We are passionate yet very exhausted group of viewers who have been pleading, even begging to the Production House and channel to bring positivity in the show. But we were ignored. If such indifference to our requests continues we may see a forced physical relationship in a family show watched by kids to grand parents in thousands of home. The show also airs oversees, is that the image of India we want to give? Is India a country where women are disrespected, taken advantage of and men are nothing but testosterone creatures with no substance? 

So we "the mango people" of largest democracy of the world ask you, do you hear us? 
Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
total 12 emails from 12 different ids.😃