Kunal Should Move on - No More SiNal

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What I really want to see next in Parichay is Kunal moving on in life without ever thinking about Siddhi or Richa or any one in his life for now.

Not sure what future will bring for him, but I personally don't want him to reconcile with Siddhi as SiNal are no longer sacred for me. By marrying someone else, Siddhi has become unworthy of Kunal and would have said the same thing about Siddhi had Kunal married someone else. 

In my opinion Kunal should never even consider of taking Siddhi back in his life as she is someone else's wife and he shouldn't ever lay eyes on another man's wife because Kunal is too good for that. 

CVs can continue to show Siddhi as Mrs Diwan, but Kunal should never take her back no matter what the circumstances were for BhaSi marriage. 

Marriage is marriage and If Siddhi couldn't be loyal to Kunal, I at least want to see her being loyal to her 2nd husband. I just want to see that she can be loyal a wife which so far I haven't seen in Siddhi.

Again this is my opinion and this topic is open for healthy debate but surely not welcomed for any kind of fight, bashing or accusations. Also no personal attacks on any of the members please, including the topic maker. 

Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too want kunal to move on...high time he gets a job n concentrates on his career!!...
the pre-cap scene hints at something like that...just ndt want kunal to be caught ip in richa's web again!
n abt siddhi...i dnt think he'l ever stop loving her...since she a now a married woman he will detest her n stay away bt kunal being kunal will still be madly in love with her!!😳

n as per TC custody case coming up so kunal definitely going back to court ⭐️
0309anna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true Rani...no more Sinal required...they used to be USP of the show...but now she has been shown married, the sanctity of Sinal relation has been lost...

This should be the first show which should show only male lead's activity...I really wanted during the weeks episodes that they better ended Sid's character but allright if they bring focus on Kunal's professional life..it would be great to watch...and better they forget about any reunion now...Reunion should now be only of Kunal Chopra with his second son Anand Chopra...

I think thats why they brought a newcomer as a lead opposite SS...they knew they will be manipulating her character so better bring someone who doesnt cry furious...anyways as per your post topic its high time they show kunal's professional life and give some life back to the show!!
ria60 thumbnail
also he needs to stop drinking!!
just cnt see him drunk anymore...yes i do find him hot while he's drunk n his voice is super sexy then but that doenst mean the cv's show him sloshed every second epiosde!!
they have shown the same scene uncountable number of times enough now!...coffee tea water cold drink get hole of anything but alcohol!!

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria60

i too want kunal to move on...high time he gets a job n concentrates on his career!!...

the pre-cap scene hints at something like that...just ndt want kunal to be caught ip in richa's web again!
n abt siddhi...i dnt think he'l ever stop loving her...since she a now a married woman he will detest her n stay away bt kunal being kunal will still be madly in love with her!!😳

n as per TC custody case coming up so kunal definitely going back to court ⭐️

He can love her all he wants (which I don't understand at all) but he should not allow her to come back in his life. She is someone else's wife hence unworthy of him. Kunal is one woman man, but sadly same cannot be said about Siddhi.

Everytime she comes back to his life, she gives him bigger wounds than the last time. Last time we blamed Kunal's dirty past Richa for the mess, but this time it's all Siddhi who made the mess. Had she not befriended criminals like Diwans and had moved out oh their house with her son on time, none of this would have happened. I guess she cared more for Abhay Ji's feeling being hurt by taking AC2 away from him than he own husband. Really sad

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
me too want him to move on 
ria60 thumbnail
yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!
i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the time😕

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0309anna

true Rani...no more Sinal required...they used to be USP of the show...but now she has been shown married, the sanctity of Sinal relation has been lost...

This should be the first show which should show only male lead's activity...I really wanted during the weeks episodes that they better ended Sid's character but allright if they bring focus on Kunal's professional life..it would be great to watch...and better they forget about any reunion now...Reunion should now be only of Kunal Chopra with his second son Anand Chopra...

I think thats why they brought a newcomer as a lead opposite SS...they knew they will be manipulating her character so better bring someone who doesnt cry furious...anyways as per your post topic its high time they show kunal's professional life and give some life back to the show!!

@ Red - By marrying someone else, she has made SiNal non sacred (Apavitra)  to me. 

Don't want to discuss about the actors here as it's the character Siddhi I am disgusted about. 

The surprising thing is that, even after marrying Abhay, she is claiming to be Kunal's wife as if she still thinks of her sacred enough to be his wife. Hope she realizes soon that she is not worthy of Kunal and try to be happy with her new hubby Abhay Ji.
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yes Rani nothing at all justifies this mahan sacrifice...no reason will be good enough for me now!

i just want to see kunal fight the case for his son..."no time for love" should be his mantra!

i just felt sick when she was sitting with her ghoonghat on waiting for her latest husband...even though she turned him down later but that scene pissed me off big time!...is she being black-mailed to sit like that n pretend like the newly wed too?
she cnt play victim all the time😕

its best for kunal to forget abt his x-wife n x-gf both!!

Lets give a benefit of doubt to sc here...she might be sitting on the bed thinking that abhay will arrange a gadda for himself and she can sleep on the bed...unfortunately he too was on the bed thats when she had a mentos moment and reacted...from monday may be we will see the gadda arrangement in abhay ji's room
-Rani thumbnail

also he needs to stop drinking!!

just cnt see him drunk anymore...yes i do find him hot while he's drunk n his voice is super sexy then but that doenst mean the cv's show him sloshed every second epiosde!!
they have shown the same scene uncountable number of times enough now!...coffee tea water cold drink get hole of anything but alcohol!!

I am sure, he will. I have a good feeling this time that finally we will get to see the kind of Kunal Chopra we have been wanting to see. Just one hope that Siddhi doesn't mess it all up for him by again assuming that she knows what's best for him and making deals with any tom dick and harry for his sake.

For gods sake lady, let him clean up his own mess because instead of cleaning his mess you create more mess for him so it's time you back off from his life and be happy with your new found loved ones, Diwans.