hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnxx Hina
Gaurav was fab <3
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Hina for the awesome and superfast update😊

Yup it is confusing episode ...how did Satya survive from drowning and how did the whole accident happen...cvs just preferred to ffwd it 😕🥱...easy shortcut😡

Gaurav was fab as always👏⭐️ but the story is bakwas🤢 esp Rajini becoming mahaan again is too much to take

Satya calling cop to arrest tujla again what emotional atyachar we have to undergo😭

Atleast they should have developed Namita's love story ...she is so spontaenous⭐️,she hardly gets any screen space😔  than making us go🥱😭💔
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi all...had given up on this story but today during a BV break, I changed the channel and watched 3 mins of BHBK.

Now I wonder...🤔

First we find the Vishaal is adopted and not Surbhi's son.   Adoption track!   😳

Then Aryan appears, Rajni says she gave birth to him and then she denies it...Aryan does not appear to be Yash's son either!!   Surrogacy track!  😲

Next we have Krish, who now it is revealed is not Yashoda's son...Child swapping track!   

Will it turn out in the end that Vrajlal is not Baa's son...what else is left after adoption, surrogacy and child swapping???!!!!   

🤣  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣

pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks Hina for the update. Gaurav was awesum as usual.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Hi all...had given up on this story but today during a BV break, I changed the channel and watched 3 mins of BHBK.

Now I wonder...🤔

First we find the Vishaal is adopted and not Surbhi's son.   Adoption track!   😳

Then Aryan appears, Rajni says she gave birth to him and then she denies it...Aryan does not appear to be Yash's son either!!   Surrogacy track!  😲

Next we have Krish, who now it is revealed is not Yashoda's son...Child swapping track!   

Will it turn out in the end that Vrajlal is not Baa's son...what else is left after adoption, surrogacy and child swapping???!!!!   

🤣  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣

mummyji anything can happen here
bas you will always be our LMLM mum🤗
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hinaben... have a nice weekend!🤗

Short episode! 😒  shortcut...rush...until the end...😕 😡 
Reminds me of DSDV!!!😔 

Poor Gaurav...this seems to be happening to him quite often!!😭😭 
Edited by Praves - 11 years ago
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hina...
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Now I wonder...🤔

🤣  🤣   🤣   🤣   🤣

🤣-