So Stefan and Elena= Break up..Your views

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!!😃

I am writing this because as you see Stefan and Elena have broken up lately.
So what are your views about the last conversation between them??
Were you sad to see a heart- broken Stefan😕... I was!!
The pain was clearly visible as he couldn't help Elena out as he wanted instead he had to rely on Damon's help.

Personally, I felt like it was time that they should move on.. even though I am a big Stelana fan but I am saying this.
Breaking up was much better than Stefan getting hurt every time because of Elena's tilt towards Damon😭 
And Katherine clearly said Stefan fell in love with a HUMAN Elena not a Vampire!!

So what are your views guys???

Edited by Sweet_Desires - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
they have already broken up... see the next week promo...there stefan says to Damon that he and elena have broken up !!!
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

they have already broken up... see the next week promo...there stefan says to Damon that he and elena have broken up !!!

Oh I didn't see the promo...thanks for the info... I will watch it now
srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am so upset right now😭...i admit it was time they moved on...but it still hurts when the couple u were rooting for decides to throw in the towel...if the break up is a permanent one i hope they get some space right now and stefan gets to build other relationships that he couldnt think abt😳(like stefan and caroline friendship)...i am glad for the delena fans though they're  finally getting what they wanted...a delena union finally...i hope their relationship lasts...so cngrts all delena fans.🥳...can i pls at least have  steferine now...😉
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It was definitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.
Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken 😔
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for. 
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!

Originally posted by: meriyaar

I'm not a Stelena shipper but it was very heartbreaking to see them break up like that. It was definitely acted out very well by Nina and Paul! Great direction too.

Felt bad for Stefan, he looked like he was in so much pain , completely broken 😔
Didn't like what he said to Damon in the promo though "don't pretend that this isn't the happiest day of your life".. thought it was uncalled for. 
Anyways looking forward to the next episode can't believe it's a 2 week wait though!

i agree, Damon was hurt. He wasn't happy about the break up. I didn't expect Stefan to be so bitter especially when in last week's episode Damon said he is going ahead with Klaus plan to fine the cure only for stefan...it doesn't matter to him if Elena was vampire or human!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Their break-up is frankly the best thing that happened on the show in this season. 😆 I am so happyyy. 
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm very very Upset I jst watch this amazing Show for Stelena!!! and now they Break up!!! I'm not gonna watch it anymore until n unless they gain patch up!! 😭
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: srivalli.d97

i am so upset right now😭...i admit it was time they moved on...but it still hurts when the couple u were rooting for decides to throw in the towel...if the break up is a permanent one i hope they get some space right now and stefan gets to build other relationships that he couldnt think abt😳(like stefan and caroline friendship)...i am glad for the delena fans though they're  finally getting what they wanted...a delena union finally...i hope their relationship lasts...so cngrts all delena fans.🥳...can i pls at least have  steferine now...😉

Thanks for the post...😊
I agree... I was hurt too while watching the scene... Hats off to Paul for such good dialogue delivery that can make people cry👏 
But honestly speaking I don't think this break up is going to last long... because THE HUMAN ELENA chose STEFAN... and what if the cure works???? And frankly even the creative team knows Stelena fans are not happy... and this serial works because of the LOVE TRIANGLE!!!
So just wait and watch... and Stefan definitely needs a break from ELENA... let Damon handle her for some time...lol😆 
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: meriyaar

Thanks for your reply😃

Agreed Paul and Nina made many people run for tissues😭
The dialogue was full of hurt and sarcasm though...
2 weeks... oh my god didn't know that😲