SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I want new TaaRey Discussion Forum...because Dreamland members don't like me...so i want new TaaRey Discussion Forum...

ANa TaaRey Remove me from the At
Edited by saileshrk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
See Rohit , ur making a big issue outta nthn ! U dun hafto blame Ana_TaRey . It was ma fault i added you dere even tho u bashed TR ! Sorry my mistake and i'm afraid i'll hafto remove you from dere . And We cant make a new thread just for you . Your comments are offending ther fellow TR'ians also ! :| 

So, I'm Sorry please try and understand :) 
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new taarey discussion forum😲why?wat's the problem with taarey AT?
edited

if u r a taarey fan ur name will be 100% seen in taarey AT and if not ,no chance for ur name to be there.i wasn't here for a while so din't knew wat was going on here.but now the picture is clear for me.u hate taani and how come u be a taarey lover😲😲😲?
Edited by sreelu094 - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Listen plz DONT blame or pass remarks on anyone here ! Taarey fans alwayz welcome everyone and they welcomed u n spoke to u as well . This is highly wrong of u to blame any one person in particular . Plz edit ur comment
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok who evr u are..m so no intrstd in knowing u..

I ws replying u in a polite manner..but making such rot on a forum just seek attention and publicly humiliate others..is really annoying..

you said why ur name is not added in TR AT??

Have you read the first freaking page..IT"S FOR TAAREY LOVERS..!!

Are you a TaRey lover??

After reading this I dnt think so..

please have a look wat u have wrote..

i was polite to you and told you to wait..

This kind of rot is just to seek public attention and drawing attention of others..

You were in KR AT frst..jab wahan kisi ne ghas nai daali den u joined Ss AT..wahan b no one cared..

so now u came to TR AT??

saileshrk

Memeber Scrap

Direct Link
Posted: 11 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
nd other thing m little bit angry from taani now because of her now m not much intersted in D3...when kria was there...it come ""BOrn to Dance""...But now when taani arrived there is only fights and love...m just started hating taani...:( sorry taani aka vrinda

Edited by saileshrk - 11 September 2012 at 6:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
kuhu_Arsha, yogini64, kriyaansh4ever1,

This is the reason we dont want you in our AT..This is a mutually discussed decision and we all agreed to it(old members)..your asking New members whether you can make AT or not???

Why the hell you will make none of us wants you to make it..after reading this none TR fan will agree even if they are new..and m sure..

after reading this..DEFINITELY NOT..

there's shona in our AT and her name is der..you know why..

she is honest that she is KR fan but likes TR too..she never bashed Taani or Vrinda or TR fan..

Frst learn to respect other's decisions..if someone is telling u to wait..then wait instead of making such lame posts wasting everyone's time..Hunh!!

-PixieDust- thumbnail

ok forget that..have you ever made a post in praising Taani or Vrinda dawda..??

Or TaaRey???

ive never seen..ur here from so many months..

tell me how mny times you came to our AT till now..??

Edited..

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail

I edited my comments..not coz i cnt reply but jus coz ur too younger..

just wanna tell you one thing..

when someone says WAIT..means they will reply you..so you should WAIT..!!

This kind of immatured post will create problems for you only..

I never had anything wrong for you..i ws not d only one who dint want your name in the AT..

your name was added in the AT long back but after wat u did..it was removed by blossom1234 on each and every single members decision..so stop blaming me 

SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello listen first...i have created many priasing Taani...u frist check properly k...nd other thing woh post kabka tha...and all cares for me u dont worry...just don't make liar posts...i am a Taarey lover now u understand...
-PixieDust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saileshrk

Hello listen first...i have created many priasing Taani...u frist check properly k...nd other thing woh post kabka tha...and all cares for me u dont worry...just don't make liar posts...i am a Taarey lover now u understand...

all il say..m looking forward to wat other TR fans says after reading this post..

M out of this Post now..!

.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Enuff is Enuff Guys . Stopp ! 

@Rohit - U Cannot be added in the AT , We are very sorry but none of the TR'ians want too ! And Above all u haff no frikkin rights to Talk to Ana or me  or pm any other TR  about us ! If u haff an issue , confont us directly ! 

@Aaish - Chill Hun , We all are wid you. Atleast i am :)
Edited by KunwarKiDeewani - 11 years ago